Pierre Kirby Approved.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Lego games you want to see in the future.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Alyxx

PostSubject: Re: Lego games you want to see in the future.   Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:33 am

LEGO Call of Duty.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://alyxxgameroom.blogspot.no
AstaKask

PostSubject: Re: Lego games you want to see in the future.   Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:11 pm

Seriously, someone needs to do this for Lloyd:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wildhoney66

PostSubject: Re: Lego games you want to see in the future.   Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:58 am

Lego Snatch ? i doubt that one will happen. though i'd prolly buy a Lego Lloyd though, i think James Rolfe has a better chance of getting a Lego of him than Brad does sadly. really cause kids do watch his show, and Brad's is well for adults pretty much. yes teenagers watch it no doubt but not little kids. i dunno what i'd like to see of Lego though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wildhoney66

PostSubject: Re: Lego games you want to see in the future.   Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:16 pm

one just came to me, for the games i'm surprised they haven't used Superman as his own title by now. they've put superman in the batman lego games of course and really made him someone who loves only himself pretty much.

but that's about it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
metateen

PostSubject: Re: Lego games you want to see in the future.   Sun Feb 15, 2015 9:02 pm

AstaKask wrote:
Lego Cinema Snob

Just imagine little lego Lloyd!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tashlinesque

PostSubject: Re: Lego games you want to see in the future.   Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:46 am

A Lego WWE game would probably have better physics than the actual WWE games.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChaosTheory

PostSubject: Re: Lego games you want to see in the future.   Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:51 am

Lego Spinal Tap - or really, any Christopher Guest movie.
Lego Grand Budapest Hotel. I would play the HELL out of a little snooty-voiced Lego Ralph Fiennes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://anxietycloset.storenvy.com
wildhoney66

PostSubject: Re: Lego games you want to see in the future.   Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:49 am

or a Lego Drawn Together Lego game as well
Back to top Go down
View user profile
metateen

PostSubject: Re: Lego games you want to see in the future.   Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:55 am

Ya know...Lego has the hands on so many rights right now they can make the greatest crossover game ever made....~

Lego History Crossover forever!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wildhoney66

PostSubject: Re: Lego games you want to see in the future.   Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:21 am

you'd what be fucking sweet? if they did a lego version of The death of superman. and of course my favorite batman storyline knightfall,knightquest & knights end. as a lego video game. yes they are from over 20 years go but i'd still love those as a video game. the SNES did do the death of superman but the controls were shit in it.

the graphics were fine for the time too
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Inquisitor

PostSubject: Re: Lego games you want to see in the future.   Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:29 am

wildhoney66 wrote:
you'd what be fucking sweet? if they did a lego version of The death of superman. and of course my favorite batman storyline knightfall,knightquest & knights end. as a lego video game. yes they are from over 20 years go but i'd still love those as a video game.   the SNES did do the death of superman but the controls were shit in it.

the graphics were fine for the time too

As my avatar might suggest, I'm really into DC (Mainly the villains) and I think that'd be pretty cool. Maybe even have a 90s era story set up as a new beat-em-up. As far as 16 bit comic games go, I can't think of anything that beats Maximum Carnage on the Genesis.

The relevent plots in DC right now lend to it being a bit more... mature, than one would expect in a Lego game...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
metateen

PostSubject: Re: Lego games you want to see in the future.   Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:27 am

lego games love to be kid friendly, needless to say they didn't hesitate to cut out the violence in the star wars lego games.

So as long as they're loyal to the media at hand, they should be fine really.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wildhoney66

PostSubject: Re: Lego games you want to see in the future.   Sun Jun 12, 2016 5:25 am

as i forget who pointed on on Geek Juice Media an episode i was listening to from i think 2 years ago yeah i know it's old but still i got a long way to go before i catch up. anyways LJN made Maxium Carnage! one of the guys did forget that, anyways how about a Doctor Who one?

i'd love to see that one, yeah he was in Dimensions which i STILL NEED to fucking buy but on a title on it's own i mean.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
metateen

PostSubject: Re: Lego games you want to see in the future.   Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:28 pm

wildhoney66 wrote:
as i forget who pointed on on Geek Juice Media an episode i was listening to from i think 2 years ago yeah i know it's old but still i got a long way to go before i catch up. anyways LJN made Maxium Carnage! one of the guys did forget that, anyways how about a Doctor Who one?

i'd love to see that one, yeah he was in Dimensions which i STILL NEED to fucking buy but on a title on it's own i mean.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
wildhoney66

PostSubject: Re: Lego games you want to see in the future.   Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:05 am

oh i know he's in that game i mean one on his own of course. i'd really love for them to do a couple of games weather it's lego or not. and i can't remember if i've posted this or not and if i did i apologize for repeating it but the death and life superman should be a game. yeah they did do one in the 90's but it was a weak ass game and i do own it and it took me years to find the damn things, the graphics are medicore even for back than. the controls are weak and i am simply awful at it in short.

i'd love it if they redid that hell a remaster and update it and everything completely redo the whole thing for the PS4.
and of course the Knightfall Storyline. i'd love it if Rocksteady did it but i really doubt they will since they will prolly be done with batman after the VR comes out of their no doubt last game. but here's the thing the main villian can't be Joker. it's fucking Bane more or less. and in the same game or sequels they should do Knightquest & Knightsend. i'd love to be able to play that storyline and have it be faithful to the comics. i played Injustice recently and i kicked Doomsday's ass and i loved it because i had wanted to fight him since the 90's when i read the death of superman comics.

speaking of superman they did a fantastic job with him in injustice and no doubt the soon to be released sequel next year. it proves he CAN be done right. these games can be normal games or in Lego form i don't care either way i'd love it if they'd do it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lego games you want to see in the future.   

Back to top Go down

Lego games you want to see in the future.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2