The Cinema Snob
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pierre Kirby Approved.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Erin Moran of "Happy Days" Homeless

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Otaku4Life

Otaku4Life

Erin Moran of "Happy Days" Homeless Empty
PostSubject: Erin Moran of "Happy Days" Homeless   Erin Moran of "Happy Days" Homeless EmptyFri May 31, 2013 12:46 pm

Erin Moran who played Joanie on "Happy Days" is now homeless after being kicked out of a trailer by her husband.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/29/erin-moran-homeless-trailer-park-happy-days-_n_1925130.html
Looks like "Happy Days" are finally over for her.
Back to top Go down
wildhoney66

wildhoney66

PostSubject: Re: Erin Moran of "Happy Days" Homeless   Erin Moran of "Happy Days" Homeless EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 7:15 am

that's sad i think. she hasn't done any kind of acting in YEARS! So if she was that low on funds she could have gone back to acting. even if it was just B films. hey money is money. ya know?
Back to top Go down
Otaku4Life

Otaku4Life

PostSubject: Re: Erin Moran of "Happy Days" Homeless   Erin Moran of "Happy Days" Homeless EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 11:54 am

The last celebrity that I remember being homeless was Screw magazine's Al Goldstein after years of numerous arrests & trials.
Back to top Go down
wildhoney66

wildhoney66

PostSubject: Re: Erin Moran of "Happy Days" Homeless   Erin Moran of "Happy Days" Homeless EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 9:06 am

actually what about "Margot Kidder?? she was found homeless in the late 90's i believe.

Al Goldstein was homeless? that i hadn't heard about but than i don't follow him either.

also what about that radio disc jockey a couple years back who was found homless and than he was all over the fucking news for like the next 3 or 4 months. it felt like more. i believe one of the guys from "Three Dog Night' was homeless at one point. i forget which one though.

so in short it does happen i guess.
Back to top Go down
computercat

computercat

PostSubject: Re: Erin Moran of "Happy Days" Homeless   Erin Moran of "Happy Days" Homeless EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 11:57 am

Sounds like something you see in a VH1 special.
Back to top Go down
wildhoney66

wildhoney66

PostSubject: Re: Erin Moran of "Happy Days" Homeless   Erin Moran of "Happy Days" Homeless EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 12:01 pm

actually it was on VH1 that i learned about the dude from "Three Dog Night' he he. well back when the channel was still good now it's shit. it was on a i think behind the music. funny enough.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Erin Moran of "Happy Days" Homeless   Erin Moran of "Happy Days" Homeless Empty

Back to top Go down

Erin Moran of "Happy Days" Homeless
Page 1 of 1