HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

YellowBrickRoad

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Randy Spears

PostSubject: YellowBrickRoad   Fri May 17, 2013 3:02 am

I saw this film recently on Netflix.

I mostly watched this film because I was a big fan of Cassidy Freeman on Smallville. I wanted to like this movie, but it was hard, very hard.

YellowBrickRoad is boring, and never made sense. And I'm a fan of small, independent horror movies. I like supernatural movies but nothing goes on.

What was frustrating is that it seemed like a good premise that kind of got me hooked in. Every man, women and child from a small town in New Hampshire during WW2, all of a sudden leave their homes. All but one is killed, 75 percent of the towns bodies were never found. Government cover up, plus time equals all is forgotten. Most of the new residents of the small town don't know what happened, don't want to know or don't want to talk about it.

But what happened? We have a team trying to find out.

What we and they find out is underwhelming and boring. The ending was one of the worst WTF moments watching a movie. I heard they had little to no money for anything and the ending is the best they could of produced. But I think that's a cop out.

To make matters worst for me, the actor who I watched this for Cassidy Freeman, is hardly in it and not to spoil it but doesn't last too long.

This movie seems polarizing. On Netflix the reviews are either all five out of five stars or one out of five. Neither in between. My review was one. You might want to check it out for yourself, you might like it a lot more then I did.

OH BTW the movie is not found footage.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

YellowBrickRoad
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cinema Snob :: The Cinema Snob-
Jump to: