The Cinema Snob
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pierre Kirby Approved.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Paranormal Activity 4.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Randy Spears

Randy Spears

Paranormal Activity 4.  Empty
PostSubject: Paranormal Activity 4.    Paranormal Activity 4.  EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 8:26 am

Yeah, I finally saw this movie thanks to Netflix. And not to go all Spoony but.........

BETRAYAL! BETRAYAL! BETRAYAL! BETRAYAL!....this movie SUCKS!

I've been a big fan of the series since the first one, and I honestly think they need to kill the franchise. Kill it off before it hits self parody mode that this movie was almost close to doing. This movie wasn't even laughable, it was just boring.

And I'm not the kind of guy who ask why are they filming this. To me asking that in a found footage movie is about as cliché as wondering why Bond villains just don't shoot Bond in the head in stead of putting him in a slow device after telling him their plans.

But this seemed forced. Why were they filming this? At least in the beginning? Just because the main character is a teen and they all use computers or Ipads is the only reason their filming this?

And the main character in this movie isn't the teen blond girl but Face Time and a Sony Kinect.

I knew this was going to happen to the franchise eventually. I thought it was going to be the third movie that I would call betrayal on. But I liked that one. In fact I thought it was the second best one of the series.

If they do make another one I doubt I'll see it in the theaters. I wont buy it. Just rent. Even if I do rent it will because I'm plot driven. Much like I was from Saw 5 though 7.
Back to top Go down
Angie Matera

Angie Matera

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Activity 4.    Paranormal Activity 4.  EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 3:10 pm

i agreeworst in the series worse then part 3.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/angelina.matera
theGerman

theGerman

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Activity 4.    Paranormal Activity 4.  EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 7:57 pm

I thought 3 was better than 2, but the fourth one made me angry.
Also think that the japanese Paranormal Activity 2 was better than all of them.
Back to top Go down
Randy Spears

Randy Spears

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Activity 4.    Paranormal Activity 4.  EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 8:12 pm

theGerman wrote:
I thought 3 was better than 2, but the fourth one made me angry.
Also think that the japanese Paranormal Activity 2 was better than all of them.

I saw Japanese PA on Youtube. It's good and I liked the ending better then the others. But....Spoilers......once the guy goes into the hospital and the girl goes all "The Ring" I just rolled my eyes.

I liked the first American PA better but it's still good.
Back to top Go down
Angie Matera

Angie Matera

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Activity 4.    Paranormal Activity 4.  EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 1:10 am

i still need to see Japanesse paranormal activitie two . Ive seen Paranormal Enity lol. i acutally liked that one.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/angelina.matera
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Activity 4.    Paranormal Activity 4.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Paranormal Activity 4.
Page 1 of 1