The Cinema Snob
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pierre Kirby Approved.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Do You Love or Hate "Freddy Got Fingered"?

Go down 
+4
Angie Matera
computercat
wildhoney66
Otaku4Life
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Otaku4Life

Otaku4Life

Do You Love or Hate "Freddy Got Fingered"? Empty
PostSubject: Do You Love or Hate "Freddy Got Fingered"?   Do You Love or Hate "Freddy Got Fingered"? EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 2:28 am

Tom Green's movie "Freddy Got Fingered" has been called by critics as one of the worst movies of all time.
But personally, I still watch it multiple times & laugh my ass off.
I find it to be under the "so bad it's good" category in my book.
So what are your thoughts on "Freddy Got Fingered"?
Love it or hate it?
Back to top Go down
wildhoney66

wildhoney66

PostSubject: Re: Do You Love or Hate "Freddy Got Fingered"?   Do You Love or Hate "Freddy Got Fingered"? EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 7:37 am

the thing is i've never seen the whole thing! it's so bad it's BAD! i don't hate it nor do i love it. and i like Tom Green to be honest. he makes me laugh. but that film is utter shit. he was funny as hell in "Road Trip' which is a film i just love. while freddy got fingered is utter shit.
Back to top Go down
computercat

computercat

PostSubject: Re: Do You Love or Hate "Freddy Got Fingered"?   Do You Love or Hate "Freddy Got Fingered"? EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 7:41 am

Daddy, do you want some sausage?
Back to top Go down
wildhoney66

wildhoney66

PostSubject: Re: Do You Love or Hate "Freddy Got Fingered"?   Do You Love or Hate "Freddy Got Fingered"? EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 7:43 am

i think that film had promise it has a great cast. and it's directed fine. but it had such a lousy script. Rip Torn is great in it though
Back to top Go down
Angie Matera

Angie Matera

PostSubject: Re: Do You Love or Hate "Freddy Got Fingered"?   Do You Love or Hate "Freddy Got Fingered"? EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 7:52 am

i cant stand that film or Tom Green.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/angelina.matera
Frank Rizzo

Frank Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: Do You Love or Hate "Freddy Got Fingered"?   Do You Love or Hate "Freddy Got Fingered"? EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 7:52 am

The movie came out at a time when Tom Green's assinine act was starting to become incredibly lame, people were beginning to get tired of it.
Back to top Go down
wildhoney66

wildhoney66

PostSubject: Re: Do You Love or Hate "Freddy Got Fingered"?   Do You Love or Hate "Freddy Got Fingered"? EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 7:53 am

well he made me laugh, i never was a HUGE fan of his show don't get me wrong, but he made me laugh. i'd rather watch f
freddy got fingered any day over any episode of the show jackass. that's a show i just can't stand.
Back to top Go down
Angie Matera

Angie Matera

PostSubject: Re: Do You Love or Hate "Freddy Got Fingered"?   Do You Love or Hate "Freddy Got Fingered"? EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 8:02 am

wildhoney66 wrote:
well he made me laugh, i never was a HUGE fan of his show don't get me wrong, but he made me laugh. i'd rather watch f
freddy got fingered any day over any episode of the show jackass. that's a show i just can't stand.

idk which one id choose if i had to choose. im not a fan of ether AT ALL. But yeah i never could enjoy tom green i remeber seeing road trip and not enjoying it and i only watched freddie got fingered cause of how bad it was suppose to be(got curious). I heard that movie 43 is this gens freddie got fingered. Not suprised as it has so many bad directors involved lol
Back to top Go down
Toyland Chairman

Toyland Chairman

PostSubject: Re: Do You Love or Hate "Freddy Got Fingered"?   Do You Love or Hate "Freddy Got Fingered"? EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 8:59 am

It's been ages since I watched it, but I remember hating it. I can't stand Tom Green. I have never ever found him funny. I can barely stand his scenes in the CHARLIE'S ANGELS movie. Not that it would be a great film nonetheless, but it's still more bearable than he is.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/demonictoys/
Angie Matera

Angie Matera

PostSubject: Re: Do You Love or Hate "Freddy Got Fingered"?   Do You Love or Hate "Freddy Got Fingered"? EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 10:22 am

Toyland Chairman wrote:
It's been ages since I watched it, but I remember hating it. I can't stand Tom Green. I have never ever found him funny. I can barely stand his scenes in the CHARLIE'S ANGELS movie. Not that it would be a great film nonetheless, but it's still more bearable than he is.
i forgot he was in that film. ive seen that one to and its one of my least favorite films ever.
Back to top Go down
Razzly

Razzly

PostSubject: Re: Do You Love or Hate "Freddy Got Fingered"?   Do You Love or Hate "Freddy Got Fingered"? EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 2:50 pm

Don't think i've seen it or anything by tom green.

I only seen a review.

That was to much.
Back to top Go down
wildhoney66

wildhoney66

PostSubject: Re: Do You Love or Hate "Freddy Got Fingered"?   Do You Love or Hate "Freddy Got Fingered"? EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 7:06 pm

oh that's fine if you don't like Tom Green. i do. he's i think the last guy or anyone really that i like that MTV had on it's channel. cause MTV and VH1 are pieces of fucking shit now. they used to be great channels both of them. back in the day where they did have some stupid game show don't get me wrong. i loved Remote Control back in the day for example.

i dunno what i'd think about it now though. but as a kid i loved it. and it was a music channel more or less. the same with VH1. though VH1 lasted as a music channel a LOT longer than MTV was. anyways, those channels now are nothing but reality tv. and yes VH1 airs movies but still they aren't no music channel anymore. and it saddens me honestly.

when Tom Green had his show on MTV was on it's last legs of a ok channel. i still watched it sometimes back than.
god i miss the days of putting one of those channels on and finding the latest video of one of my favorite groups or singers on there. there are so many videos i loved growing up. and you have to go on you tube now or their offical site just to see the video! that's now it should be! 2 hrs worth of videos isn't how a channel should promote this or that singer or group. sorry about my rant here folks. i was talking about Tom Green and i went off on something that has pissed me off for years!
Back to top Go down
Angie Matera

Angie Matera

PostSubject: Re: Do You Love or Hate "Freddy Got Fingered"?   Do You Love or Hate "Freddy Got Fingered"? EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 5:57 am

The only show on MTV i watch is Beavis and butthead. i never found tom greene funny. jsut found him to be a talentless comedian like will ferrel.
Back to top Go down
wildhoney66

wildhoney66

PostSubject: Re: Do You Love or Hate "Freddy Got Fingered"?   Do You Love or Hate "Freddy Got Fingered"? EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 7:25 am

will ferral can be funny. it just depends on what you watch. i have seen things he's done that aren't funny as well.

i dunno how the newest episodes of Beavis and butthead are but i love the original show.
Back to top Go down
Angie Matera

Angie Matera

PostSubject: Re: Do You Love or Hate "Freddy Got Fingered"?   Do You Love or Hate "Freddy Got Fingered"? EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 12:07 pm

wildhoney66 wrote:
will ferral can be funny. it just depends on what you watch. i have seen things he's done that aren't funny as well.

i dunno how the newest episodes of Beavis and butthead are but i love the original show.

Will ferrel is oneof myleast favorite actors ever. His style ofhumor annoys me to no end . i was abl to enjoy anchorman but mainly for steve carrel and other factors and i like the More cowbell skit. Other then that i hate Everything ive seen that hes starred in. im glad his role in jay and silent bob strikes back and the first two austin powers were small
Back to top Go down
Otaku4Life

Otaku4Life

PostSubject: Re: Do You Love or Hate "Freddy Got Fingered"?   Do You Love or Hate "Freddy Got Fingered"? EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 12:34 pm

computercat wrote:
Daddy, do you want some sausage?

There's also a 10-hour loop of this as well.

Last edited by Otaku4Life on Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Subterfuge

Subterfuge

PostSubject: Re: Do You Love or Hate "Freddy Got Fingered"?   Do You Love or Hate "Freddy Got Fingered"? EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 5:30 pm

Angie Matera wrote:
wildhoney66 wrote:

Will ferrel is oneof myleast favorite actors ever. His style ofhumor annoys me to no end . i was abl to enjoy anchorman but mainly for steve carrel and other factors and i like the More cowbell skit. Other then that i hate Everything ive seen that hes starred in. im glad his role in jay and silent bob strikes back and the first two austin powers were small

Personally, I don't see him as an actor, more of a comedian. It's an important distinction to make I think. Smile
Back to top Go down
wildhoney66

wildhoney66

PostSubject: Re: Do You Love or Hate "Freddy Got Fingered"?   Do You Love or Hate "Freddy Got Fingered"? EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 10:04 am

he yes is more of a comedian i agree, but he is also a decent actor. i love jay and silent bob strike back. but honestly if the character Will Ferral wasn't in it that would have i'm sure maybe helped the film a LOT More? cause his scenes i think hurt the film.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do You Love or Hate "Freddy Got Fingered"?   Do You Love or Hate "Freddy Got Fingered"? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do You Love or Hate "Freddy Got Fingered"?
Page 1 of 1