Pierre Kirby Approved.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Tom Cruise Hates Psychiatry

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Otaku4Life

PostSubject: Tom Cruise Hates Psychiatry   Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:57 am

Here's an outrageous Tom Cruise interview with Matt Lauer on how he hates psychiatry.
Spoken like a true Scientologist.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChaosTheory

PostSubject: Re: Tom Cruise Hates Psychiatry   Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:59 pm

That was such a bizarre interview - and I think this was either just before or just after the SOUTH PARK "Trapped In the Closet" episode that tore Scientology a new one Laughing

The thing that sticks out for me there isn't even the freaky cult-speak; it's that he has no idea what the word "glib" actually means.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://anxietycloset.storenvy.com
wildhoney66

PostSubject: Re: Tom Cruise Hates Psychiatry   Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:47 am

what does it mean anyways? and yes i LOVE that South park episode. i know they were forced to take it off the air but is it on the dvd/blu-ray set? does anyone know?

also i agree 100% that is a fucking CULT! a sci-fi writer created it while drunk and a bet according to Josh Hadley and he's no doubt right about it. i don't know why anyone would think it's a religion it's a LEGAL fucking cult that gets away with it cause of all the celebs it's got people who belong no doubt.

also he hates Shrinks? my guess? it's because he badly NEEDS one! and he's flatly in denial about it. i always ya know love hearing about when people who were members there or whatever ya want to call it LEAVE at some point for various reasons. and Mimi Rogers is prolly my favorite story on why she left. i forget why she did leave but her comment on even she regrets introducing him to that cult. she didn't of course say cult that part i added. she had no idea how into it he would get and honestly he's lost what respect i had for the guy in the past decade cause of all this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angie Matera

PostSubject: Re: Tom Cruise Hates Psychiatry   Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:29 am

hes fucking crazy. I take Lithium for my bi-polar disorder and im not a abusing. i excersise alot and always have and i still have it lol. I used to be on aderol for ADHD. Im more in control of my ADHD but not cause i realized it wasn't real but because as i grew older i learn how to control it better and now dont need to take meds for it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/angelina.matera
wildhoney66

PostSubject: Re: Tom Cruise Hates Psychiatry   Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:59 am

i have ADD how do you control it? and i didn't think you abused anything. though i think Tom Cruise should be put on meds a shitload of them. and have them be those big ass horse pills that some big black dude named bubba

comes over his house and has them shoved up his ass. i wonder if this cult is against that? scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angie Matera

PostSubject: Re: Tom Cruise Hates Psychiatry   Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:18 am

i just dont have AS much trouble paying attenion as i used to and ive gotten better at keeping calm. just oart of maturing.
Back to top Go down
wildhoney66

PostSubject: Re: Tom Cruise Hates Psychiatry   Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:25 am

for me i'm able to keep calm more than i use to. things would set me off sometimes very easily. not so much anymore actually. i'm a pretty calm person now. and i've really became more laid back than used to be. but my attention span it feels like is shit now. i used to be able to read anything and have great attention span while reading but not anymore.

it seems. also it feels like when i put on a tv show i have on dvd like say Castle for example i'll watch it for awhle to say like season 2 or season 3. and than i lose interest it wouldn't always be like that.

so if you have any suggestions that help me out i'd be most grateful.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angie Matera

PostSubject: Re: Tom Cruise Hates Psychiatry   Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:31 am

wildhoney66 wrote:
for me i'm able to keep calm more than i use to. things would set me off sometimes very easily. not so much anymore actually. i'm a pretty calm person now. and i've really became more laid back than used to be. but my attention span it feels like is shit now. i used to be able to read anything and have great attention span while reading but not anymore.

it seems. also it feels like when i put on a tv show i have on dvd like say Castle for example i'll watch it for awhle to say like season 2 or season 3. and than i lose interest it wouldn't always be like that.

so if you have any suggestions that help me out i'd be most grateful.

Nah that happens to me to. theres still shows on netflix i never finnished and sometimes i will get distracted alot when im reading. my attenion span is only better when i really focuses like when im at work.
Back to top Go down
wildhoney66

PostSubject: Re: Tom Cruise Hates Psychiatry   Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:25 am

the thing is i never for most of my life EVER had that problem when it comes to reading a book. now that i'm getting older it seems to get worse. and 34 isn't old either. not yet anyways. at work though i am better at having an attention span as well. i am a LOT better than i used to be. so whle i'm grateful for that. i want my fucking attention span

when i want to sit down and read a good or a bad book! DAMMIT! and no that isn't directed at anyone just my frustration that's all
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Razzly

PostSubject: Re: Tom Cruise Hates Psychiatry   Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:31 am

>Tom Cruise
If I ever want to make a movie like One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, I'd cast Tom Cruise as one of the asylum patients.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wildhoney66

PostSubject: Re: Tom Cruise Hates Psychiatry   Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:32 am

well crazy or not he is fine actor. he'd prolly win an oscar playing well himself!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
computercat

PostSubject: Re: Tom Cruise Hates Psychiatry   Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:39 pm

I'm very skeptical on Psychiatry, but I wouldn't trust a fucking Scientologist.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tom Cruise Hates Psychiatry   Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:40 am

Yeah, that makes him look crazy, sure, and I disagree with pretty much everything he says there (which is an old clip), but it doesn't take away from my enjoyment of his movies or him as an actor. If Scientology is what works for him, then by all means he has the right to believe what he wants in his life, and to each their own. In my eyes, Mel Gibson has done far far FAR worse and more offensive things with his religion than Tom Cruise has ever done. So Tom Cruise hates psychiatry for questionable reasons. Atleast he was never caught making racist, anti-Semitic, or homophobic comments and made rape references towards his pregnant girlfriend. Mel Gibson seems like a terrible person. Tom Cruise may be arrogant and believe some nutty things, but he doesn't come across like he's a BAD guy. I know it's popular on the internet to bash Tom Cruise, but, sorry, there are way worse people (and celebrities) out there than Cruise.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thecinemasnob.forumotion.com
computercat

PostSubject: Re: Tom Cruise Hates Psychiatry   Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:06 am

Admin wrote:
Yeah, that makes him look crazy, sure, and I disagree with pretty much everything he says there (which is an old clip), but it doesn't take away from my enjoyment of his movies or him as an actor. If Scientology is what works for him, then by all means he has the right to believe what he wants in his life, and to each their own. In my eyes, Mel Gibson has done far far FAR worse and more offensive things with his religion than Tom Cruise has ever done. So Tom Cruise hates psychiatry for questionable reasons. Atleast he was never caught making racist, anti-Semitic, or homophobic comments and made rape references towards his pregnant girlfriend. Mel Gibson seems like a terrible person. Tom Cruise may be arrogant and believe some nutty things, but he doesn't come across like he's a BAD guy. I know it's popular on the internet to bash Tom Cruise, but, sorry, there are way worse people (and celebrities) out there than Cruise.

Yea, he been a harmless crazy so far.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angie Matera

PostSubject: Re: Tom Cruise Hates Psychiatry   Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:48 am

Admin wrote:

i agree though im not a fan of his acting. other then a few exceptions i do not like his movies.
Back to top Go down
Otaku4Life

PostSubject: Re: Tom Cruise Hates Psychiatry   Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:06 am

Here's a British documentary the Scientologists didn't want you to see.

Last edited by Otaku4Life on Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wildhoney66

PostSubject: Re: Tom Cruise Hates Psychiatry   Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:20 am

i'll watch this later, but you got me thinking about this cult a bit, i think Josh did a show about this i dunno how long ago though. on i believe either What the fuck or Lost in the static. i forget which
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Subterfuge

PostSubject: Re: Tom Cruise Hates Psychiatry   Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:46 pm

Admin wrote:

That's a very sensible and moderate view and I agree with most of it but, to me, cults and religions are harmless on their own, they need people believing in them in order to cause damage. In other words, scientology, on paper, remains just that, an idea, theory, but put into practice by people, genuinely or not, it becomes dangerous because it is people who act these ideas out. Same thing applies to christianity, islam, patriotism and all other beliefs. And I'd be willing to bet that most of what Mel Gibson said and did is, in some part, due to his beliefs in jesus.

The reason I say this is because yes, people are entitled to their beliefs, but it is worth keeping in mind that zealots have been responsible for the worst things that happened in the world for centuries. It's fine to believe in whatever people want to believe in, as long as it never infringe on other peoples liberties and scientology has been known to, at least try, to infringe on a lot of liberties. Tom Cruise is one of it's most well-known spokesperson ( and a terrible one at that ) so it is only natural, in my opinion, to see some people react by boycotting him and what he does. It's up to the point now, thanks to his big mouth, that you cannot differentiate Mr. Cruise from his affiliation to scientology and that is pretty bad because it means that he's made such an impression, compelled by his beliefs, that people automatically associate him to scientology and if people feel it's necessary to boycott him for that, well, there's a reason for it because it's become more and more known that not only scientology is a dangerous organisation, but also that cults and religions produce very dangerous and influent people and that we shouldn't take these people lightly. History has shown that much to us.

My two cents.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wildhoney66

PostSubject: Re: Tom Cruise Hates Psychiatry   Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:31 am

i disagree cults ARE NOT harmless. yes Scienctology and sorry about my shitty spelling is a harmless one. meaning they don't go around killing people. that much i can say at least. and no doubt there are prolly others that are harmless. but there are also plenty others that aren't harmless.

Charles Manson was a leader of a cult. that one dude that Brad Snobbed that made all those people drink that poisoned Kool Aid that was a cult and that wasn't harmless. so it i think depends on what cult you are talking about maybe and what they believe in. but there is no doubt that some are harmless at least. but there are plenty that are harmful
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Subterfuge

PostSubject: Re: Tom Cruise Hates Psychiatry   Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:48 am

Quote :
i disagree cults ARE NOT harmless.

I never said they are. Quite the opposite in fact.

Quote :
yes Scienctology and sorry about my shitty spelling is a harmless one. meaning they don't go around killing people

Now it seems to me you are contradicting yourself.

Scientologists might not go around killing people but if you take the time to look around the web, you'll come across testimonies from people who used to be scientologists or people that got in the way of scientology in one way or another and you'll see that this cult is farm from harmless. Maybe not '' Charles Manson '' dangerous, but it's pretty obvious that all that scientology needs to become another one of those is some ambitious nutcase at the helm.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wildhoney66

PostSubject: Re: Tom Cruise Hates Psychiatry   Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:47 am

my apologies when i said harmless i was thinking more of the cults that DO go around either killing people. or having the said leader say kill yourself. kinda like the show "The Following' Where it's about a cult leader which is what he really is, and he's got a brilliant mind actually. and he's not only the leader but a serial killer as well.

and his way of killing is he's obessed with Edgar Allen Poe, well i am in a way too but NOT to the degree as this bunch where i devote my entire life to his work. and that's what i meant when i was thinking what i posted.

sorry if i wasn't being more clearer. to that extent Tom Cruise's cult isn't like that as far as i know. but no doubt they DO are harmful. i love love love hearing about people who were once in members and later got out.

an example would be well Katie Holmes i remember reading really out of curiosity last summer when her and Tom Split up. i was at a doctors office for something last year. i forget for what and they had a people's magazine and it was a back issue and i was reading how Katie Holmes left because of all the rules you have to live by. and yes religion can be like that. but she also said that these classes she was taking for a long time got her to the point where she left because

she was pretty creeped out by what message they were telling the members. and by taking those classes their kid she wanted to not have her grow up with those teachings. and Tom did. thankfully i believe she got custody.

she wanted her in i think public school? anyways, my point is normally i wouldn't give 2 shits of a care about any of this. but i had nothing to do but be bored out of my fucking mind waiting for the doctor to call me. and that's what they had to read.

and no i don't know what is taught in these classes she didn't say. my guess is if she had they prolly would have suide the shit out of her. and sorry about my spelling.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tom Cruise Hates Psychiatry   

Back to top Go down

Tom Cruise Hates Psychiatry
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1