The Cinema Snob
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pierre Kirby Approved.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WWE Monday Night RAW

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sickler

Sickler

WWE Monday Night RAW Empty
PostSubject: WWE Monday Night RAW   WWE Monday Night RAW EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 7:34 pm

I'm going to be the only person to watch pro wrestling, aren't I?

okay.jpg
Back to top Go down
Toyland Chairman

Toyland Chairman

PostSubject: Re: WWE Monday Night RAW   WWE Monday Night RAW EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 12:20 am

I used to watch wrestling, especially around 2000 to 2002. I loved the WCW and ECW Invasion storyline. I kind of grew out of it, and now I'm unfamiliar with a lot of the current wrestlers.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/demonictoys/
wildhoney66

wildhoney66

PostSubject: Re: WWE Monday Night RAW   WWE Monday Night RAW EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 2:46 am

well i can't stand it but to each their own. from what i hear and Sean here can correct me if i'm wrong. you can as well if you'd like, from what i heard about wrestling these days is that it sucks ass. i hear the storylines aren't original anymore. and the other reason he i think said why he stopped watching as well was cause it was no longer fun but just terrible to watch. in short they don't take it serious like they used to from what i hear.

but that's my 2 cents on what i've heard about the current wrestling and the olden days from the 80's and 90's.
Back to top Go down
Angie Matera

Angie Matera

PostSubject: Re: WWE Monday Night RAW   WWE Monday Night RAW EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 10:15 am

I was never into Wrestling at all but i do know it was once WAAAAAYYYY better then it is now
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/angelina.matera
Sickler

Sickler

PostSubject: Re: WWE Monday Night RAW   WWE Monday Night RAW EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 5:27 pm

I've been watching since about 96, it's not really any worse now. Typically the people lauding the days of glory past are exactly like Josh on Radiodrome, except in our case it's everything after 2000 sucks. They'll never admit when something now works or is good, unless it's done by an independent company.

The products great now, especially since it's their lead into their biggest show of the year, but I can certainly understand why most folks wouldn't be into it, we've all got our one thing our friends think is odd that we like.

Mine is oily men pretending to punch each other in their underwear. That sounds even gayer than I was intending it to.
Back to top Go down
theGerman

theGerman

PostSubject: Re: WWE Monday Night RAW   WWE Monday Night RAW EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 9:01 pm

Used to love it as a kid. It started when my father showed me a vhs with Wrestlemania 8 on it. Can't say how many times I watched it, but it was definitely a lot. He also had a lot of normal shows that I watched. When I grew up I kinda lost interest in it, but came back with Wrestlemania 21 and all the PPVs and Weekly shows leading up to it. Also got my hands on the DVDs with Wrestlemania 1-20 after that and started watching them. This continued for about 2 years when I started to lose interest again. Tried it again last year when I downloaded not only Wrestlemania 28, but also a TNA PPV that aired around that time. Really liked the TNA PPV (was happy to see Sting still competing), but WM28 was stupid.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE Monday Night RAW   WWE Monday Night RAW Empty

Back to top Go down

WWE Monday Night RAW
Page 1 of 1