The Cinema Snob
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pierre Kirby Approved.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Snob reviewed the wrong Die Hard Clone.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Randy Spears

Randy Spears

Snob reviewed the wrong Die Hard Clone.  Empty
PostSubject: Snob reviewed the wrong Die Hard Clone.    Snob reviewed the wrong Die Hard Clone.  EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 4:40 am

The best one was No Contest from 1995. It stared Shannon Tweed as Bruce Willis hero. Robert Davi as the Al character and Andrew Dice Clay as the villain.

If you haven't seen it, get it on Netflix...it's pretty good.
Back to top Go down
Toyland Chairman

Toyland Chairman

PostSubject: Re: Snob reviewed the wrong Die Hard Clone.    Snob reviewed the wrong Die Hard Clone.  EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 6:21 am

Maybe he can do a DIE HARD clone month. There's also 1996's Skyscraper with Anna Nicole Smith.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/demonictoys/
wildhoney66

wildhoney66

PostSubject: Re: Snob reviewed the wrong Die Hard Clone.    Snob reviewed the wrong Die Hard Clone.  EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 8:36 am

well i remember "Crackerjack' coming to video back in (1995) wasn't i? ? or around there i was working in a video store at the time one of my 1st jobs. i was 16 and it did rent but i never rented it and i still haven't seen it. i do remember this guy from the 90's. he was somewhat famous in the B pictures they did around the time.

"Excessive Force' i did see years ago i can't remember what i thought of it. actually there is 2 or 3 of those if i'm not mistaken. all made for video i believe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Snob reviewed the wrong Die Hard Clone.    Snob reviewed the wrong Die Hard Clone.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Snob reviewed the wrong Die Hard Clone.
Page 1 of 1