Pierre Kirby Approved.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

"Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 2" Sweeps Razzies

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Otaku4Life

PostSubject: "Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 2" Sweeps Razzies   Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:13 am

While "Argo" went home with the "Best Picture" Oscar, "Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 2" won 7 Razzies including "Worst Picture".
http://www.bleedingcool.com/2013/02/24/full-list-of-razzies-winners-for-the-year-2013/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wildhoney66

PostSubject: Re: "Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 2" Sweeps Razzies   Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:23 am

well it wasn't nominated for jack shit at the oscars hmmm i wonder why? he he i've always wished they would air these how about you?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Otaku4Life

PostSubject: Re: "Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 2" Sweeps Razzies   Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:29 am

The other Razzies were given to "That's My Boy" for "Worst Screenplay" & "Worst Actor" (Adam Sandler).
And the last Razzie went to Rihanna for "Worst Supporting Actress" in "Battleship".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frank Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: "Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 2" Sweeps Razzies   Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:36 am

Good to see that the last of the Twilight movies cleaned up at the Razzies. Good riddance to bad rubbish.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Toyland Chairman

PostSubject: Re: "Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 2" Sweeps Razzies   Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:32 am

I've been too "afraid" to watch any of the TWILIGHT movies, so I try to keep my criticism to myself. Though I've heard BREAKING DAWN PART 2 is the best one, not that it means it's a good movie of course. Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/demonictoys/
Razzly

PostSubject: Re: "Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 2" Sweeps Razzies   Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:22 am

Leave it to Twilight to shit out a boring character that falls in love with a terribly CGI'd newborn. I take it I should be bracing myself for their little spin off...

But, I admit, I did find them Vulturi to be quite entertaining.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angie Matera

PostSubject: Re: "Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 2" Sweeps Razzies   Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:02 am

i only ever saw the first one and it was the riffs tracks verison . while the jokes mike and the others were making were funny the movie was terrible. I hate it when people assume im into twlight just because i am female.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/angelina.matera
Otaku4Life

PostSubject: Re: "Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 2" Sweeps Razzies   Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:44 am

Angie Matera wrote:
i only ever saw the first one and it was the riffs tracks verison . while the jokes mike and the others were making were funny the movie was terrible. I hate it when people assume im into twlight just because i am female.
I saw the first one on one of the cable movie channel (HBO or Starz) and the rest on an in-flight movie wen I traveled to Japan in 2011.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angie Matera

PostSubject: Re: "Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 2" Sweeps Razzies   Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:04 am

Otaku4Life wrote:
Angie Matera wrote:
I saw the first one on one of the cable movie channel (HBO or Starz) and the rest on an in-flight movie wen I traveled to Japan in 2011.

that must have been a rough flight then lmao. I always thought it would be fun to visit japan. only problem would be the fact that im allergic to fish(makes my faceswell) and i heard that fish is the least expenisve food there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/angelina.matera
theGerman

PostSubject: Re: "Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 2" Sweeps Razzies   Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:37 am

Laughed really hard when I saw pics of Kristen Steward at the Oscars, cause she looked so fucked up. As for the movies. Some time in the future I just wanna get it over with and watch them all. Will be a nice look on the face of the Video Rental Guy, when I come up with all movies at once for the weekend. But I will give myself a lot of time before that and I don't think that the movies will leave my video rental store anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 2" Sweeps Razzies   

Back to top Go down

"Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 2" Sweeps Razzies
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1