The Cinema Snob
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pierre Kirby Approved.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 2" Sweeps Razzies

Go down 
+3
Frank Rizzo
wildhoney66
Otaku4Life
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Otaku4Life

Otaku4Life

"Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 2" Sweeps Razzies Empty
PostSubject: "Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 2" Sweeps Razzies   "Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 2" Sweeps Razzies EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 11:13 am

While "Argo" went home with the "Best Picture" Oscar, "Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 2" won 7 Razzies including "Worst Picture".
http://www.bleedingcool.com/2013/02/24/full-list-of-razzies-winners-for-the-year-2013/
Back to top Go down
wildhoney66

wildhoney66

PostSubject: Re: "Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 2" Sweeps Razzies   "Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 2" Sweeps Razzies EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 11:23 am

well it wasn't nominated for jack shit at the oscars hmmm i wonder why? he he i've always wished they would air these how about you?
Back to top Go down
Otaku4Life

Otaku4Life

PostSubject: Re: "Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 2" Sweeps Razzies   "Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 2" Sweeps Razzies EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 11:29 am

The other Razzies were given to "That's My Boy" for "Worst Screenplay" & "Worst Actor" (Adam Sandler).
And the last Razzie went to Rihanna for "Worst Supporting Actress" in "Battleship".
Back to top Go down
Frank Rizzo

Frank Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: "Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 2" Sweeps Razzies   "Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 2" Sweeps Razzies EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 11:36 am

Good to see that the last of the Twilight movies cleaned up at the Razzies. Good riddance to bad rubbish.
Back to top Go down
Toyland Chairman

Toyland Chairman

PostSubject: Re: "Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 2" Sweeps Razzies   "Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 2" Sweeps Razzies EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 5:32 am

I've been too "afraid" to watch any of the TWILIGHT movies, so I try to keep my criticism to myself. Though I've heard BREAKING DAWN PART 2 is the best one, not that it means it's a good movie of course. Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/demonictoys/
Razzly

Razzly

PostSubject: Re: "Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 2" Sweeps Razzies   "Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 2" Sweeps Razzies EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 6:22 am

Leave it to Twilight to shit out a boring character that falls in love with a terribly CGI'd newborn. I take it I should be bracing myself for their little spin off...

But, I admit, I did find them Vulturi to be quite entertaining.
Back to top Go down
Angie Matera

Angie Matera

PostSubject: Re: "Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 2" Sweeps Razzies   "Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 2" Sweeps Razzies EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 7:02 am

i only ever saw the first one and it was the riffs tracks verison . while the jokes mike and the others were making were funny the movie was terrible. I hate it when people assume im into twlight just because i am female.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/angelina.matera
Otaku4Life

Otaku4Life

PostSubject: Re: "Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 2" Sweeps Razzies   "Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 2" Sweeps Razzies EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 8:44 am

Angie Matera wrote:
i only ever saw the first one and it was the riffs tracks verison . while the jokes mike and the others were making were funny the movie was terrible. I hate it when people assume im into twlight just because i am female.
I saw the first one on one of the cable movie channel (HBO or Starz) and the rest on an in-flight movie wen I traveled to Japan in 2011.
Back to top Go down
Angie Matera

Angie Matera

PostSubject: Re: "Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 2" Sweeps Razzies   "Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 2" Sweeps Razzies EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 9:04 am

Otaku4Life wrote:
Angie Matera wrote:
I saw the first one on one of the cable movie channel (HBO or Starz) and the rest on an in-flight movie wen I traveled to Japan in 2011.

that must have been a rough flight then lmao. I always thought it would be fun to visit japan. only problem would be the fact that im allergic to fish(makes my faceswell) and i heard that fish is the least expenisve food there.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/angelina.matera
theGerman

theGerman

PostSubject: Re: "Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 2" Sweeps Razzies   "Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 2" Sweeps Razzies EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 10:37 am

Laughed really hard when I saw pics of Kristen Steward at the Oscars, cause she looked so fucked up. As for the movies. Some time in the future I just wanna get it over with and watch them all. Will be a nice look on the face of the Video Rental Guy, when I come up with all movies at once for the weekend. But I will give myself a lot of time before that and I don't think that the movies will leave my video rental store anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 2" Sweeps Razzies   "Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 2" Sweeps Razzies Empty

Back to top Go down

"Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 2" Sweeps Razzies
Page 1 of 1