Pierre Kirby Approved.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Jeffrey Dahmer Trial

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Otaku4Life

PostSubject: Jeffrey Dahmer Trial   Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:11 pm

Here's the entire video of the trial of the cannibal serial killer Jeffrey Dahmer.
One of Dahmer's inspirations for his crimes were from movies like "Exorcist 3" & "Return of the Jedi".
My brother used to own the VHS of this, but my crazy religious aunt threw it right into the trash along with his T-shirt of the Charles Manson 1992 parole hearing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wildhoney66

PostSubject: Re: Jeffrey Dahmer Trial   Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:32 pm

i find it justice that this fucker was killed in prison to be honest. and the sad thing is he had a normal childhood if memory serves me right
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angie Matera

PostSubject: Re: Jeffrey Dahmer Trial   Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:15 am

wildhoney66 wrote:
i find it justice that this fucker was killed in prison to be honest. and the sad thing is he had a normal childhood if memory serves me right

i heard that he liked to torture animals as a kid. he probally just suffered from some sever mental illness that he was born with. My birth mother had a regular child hood and she suffers from a case of paranoids scizoprenia.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/angelina.matera
wildhoney66

PostSubject: Re: Jeffrey Dahmer Trial   Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:33 am

sorry to hear that about your mom. i watched a documentary about J.D. i'm to lazy to type up his name

and it's been years since i last saw it but i do remember him having great friends and loving parents. he got good grades
and was a normal child. i don't remember the animal part. but he was more normal of a kid than say Gacy who had a terrible child hood. Gacy was berated by his father i believe. and he had plenty of scars from it. he i believe was beaten by him as well.i forget what else he had done to him but he had child hood that was far worse than Dahmer's is my point.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Otaku4Life

PostSubject: Re: Jeffrey Dahmer Trial   Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:41 am

Here a scene from the trial which explores Dahmer's fascination with the Emperor from "Return of the Jedi".

Last edited by Otaku4Life on Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angie Matera

PostSubject: Re: Jeffrey Dahmer Trial   Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:46 am

Otaku4Life wrote:
Here a scene from the trial with explores Dahmer's fascination with the Emperor from "Return of the Jedi".

Well to be fair a teacher i had in highschool is who told me about him torturing animals didn't read it in anything official. Lol i cause his love for star wars makes him the 2nd sickest nerd of all time . number 0ne would be this guy.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tsutomu_Miyazaki
Back to top Go down
wildhoney66

PostSubject: Re: Jeffrey Dahmer Trial   Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:03 am

i'll watch this later but Star wars while i also enjoy that. but it's a series of films that while are fun to watch it's not going to take over my life either. nor is doctor who either and i love doctor who.

or the x-files or any other movie or show that i love. these people just need to get a life who make it their entire life.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angie Matera

PostSubject: Re: Jeffrey Dahmer Trial   Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:10 am

wildhoney66 wrote:
i'll watch this later but Star wars while i also enjoy that. but it's a series of films that while are fun to watch it's not going to take over my life either. nor is doctor who either and i love doctor who.

or the x-files or any other movie or show that i love. these people just need to get a life who make it their entire life.

Yeah i agree im a huge fan of the star wars oringal trilogy and i own several of the games and have read alot of the expanded univsere, and ive been X-files and a Dr.who fan since childhood but i dont let that run my life. I can't stand it when people use there love for media as there life. I remeber a few people liek that i went to high school. There was this one kid who was so into anime that he actually thought he was a samurai.
Back to top Go down
wildhoney66

PostSubject: Re: Jeffrey Dahmer Trial   Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:09 am

i like star trek but i love when William Shatner was on SNL and saying pretty much jesus christ don't you people have lives? get out get married, and he went on and than someone walked up and said uh Mr. Shatner you get paid for this, or something like than he goes have a good time.

i of course said that wrong i'm sure but hell even Josh Hadley talked about this on one of his shows in the past. i can't stand Anime to be honest. but i don't start fights with people who love it. cause you aren't going to win that fight no matter how hard you try so you just say ok you love it that's fine. to each their own.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angie Matera

PostSubject: Re: Jeffrey Dahmer Trial   Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:22 am

[quote="wildhoney66"]i like star trek but i love when William Shatner was on SNL and saying pretty much jesus christ don't you people have lives? get out get married, and he went on and than someone walked up and said uh Mr. Shatner you get paid for this, or something like than he goes have a good time.

i of course said that wrong i'm sure but hell even Josh Hadley talked about this on one of his shows in the past. i can't stand Anime to be honest. but i don't start fights with people who love it. cause you aren't going to win that fight no matter how hard you try so you just say ok you love it that's fine. to each their own. [/qu
lol thats great gotta love the shat. Yeah the guy from my high school thinks hes a samuari because he claims that his randpa was a samauri and by his logic that means he can gain his memories and become a samurai by gaining his momories. Id say the worst case of fandom gone to far i knew about was this one guy my best friend kayla knew. He was a young adult who is obssed with thomas the tank engine and really obssed he forced her to watch 6 hours of it(and probally more she fell asleep after 6 hours) and he calls thomas his personal hero. He laso got mad at the nostalgia critic saying hes a asshole for not getting the masterpiece that is Thomas and the magic railroad. im seriously not making this up
Back to top Go down
wildhoney66

PostSubject: Re: Jeffrey Dahmer Trial   Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:58 am

you sure there's not something wrong with these people i mean medically do they have split personalities or something?

as a kid i watched a LOT of cartoons and some of them i wished i was one of them may it be the turtles or transformers
but i didn't go around acting like one of them at least not in public that is. at home maybe i can't honestly remember but

at school uh no. i've since grown out of that phase, even though i every now and than still love to watch cartoons. just not as much as i did as a kid of course. anyways it sounds like these people you know need to get themself some HELP! ASAP!

i never watched Thomas the engine hell even as a kid i thought it was a stupid ass show. i love George Carlin but i never watched it when he was on and if i did it wasn''t very often. i don't remember watching Ringo being on it either but that doens't mean i didn't. in short i watched it when nothing else was on and i was bored and that's pretty much it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angie Matera

PostSubject: Re: Jeffrey Dahmer Trial   Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:44 am

wildhoney66 wrote:
you sure there's not something wrong with these people i mean medically do they have split personalities or something?

as a kid i watched a LOT of cartoons and some of them i wished i was one of them may it be the turtles or transformers
but i didn't go around acting like one of them at least not in public that is. at home maybe i can't honestly remember but

at school uh no. i've since grown out of that phase, even though i every now and than still love to watch cartoons. just not as much as i did as a kid of course. anyways it sounds like these people you know need to get themself some HELP! ASAP!

i never watched Thomas the engine hell even as a kid i thought it was a stupid ass show. i love George Carlin but i never watched it when he was on and if i did it wasn''t very often. i don't remember watching Ringo being on it either but that doens't mean i didn't. in short i watched it when nothing else was on and i was bored and that's pretty much it.

The samurai guy i dont know to well and the guy who likes thomas i never really met i just hear all about him from my friend but he sounds crazy. Yeah even when i was little i didnt like thomas. i just thought that that show was always bland. i had no idea ringo star or george carlin were in that until my friend Kayla found out when she was forced to watch it lol
Back to top Go down
Otaku4Life

PostSubject: Re: Jeffrey Dahmer Trial   Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:19 am

[quote="Angie Matera"]
Otaku4Life wrote:
Well to be fair a teacher i had in highschool is who told me about him torturing animals didn't read it in anything official. Lol i cause his love for star wars makes him the 2nd sickest nerd of all time . number 0ne would be this guy.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tsutomu_Miyazaki
Here a clip from a British documentary about snuff films that explains Tsutomu Miyazaki & his fascination with "Guinea Pig 2: Flower of Flesh & Blood".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angie Matera

PostSubject: Re: Jeffrey Dahmer Trial   Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:50 am

[quote="Otaku4Life"]
Angie Matera wrote:
Otaku4Life wrote:
Here a clip from a British documentary about snuff films that explains Tsutomu Miyazaki & his fascination with "Guinea Pig 2: Flower of Flesh & Blood".

i rember this doc. this is acutally were i learned about miyazaki.
Back to top Go down
wildhoney66

PostSubject: Re: Jeffrey Dahmer Trial   Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:24 am

oh well i knew they were in that show going back to the early 90's. i became a Beatles Fan oh it had to be (1994) or (1995) i think it was (1995) cause the 1st cd i ever bought was the blue & red albums. but i learned around than that Ringo was on it and i went ok. as for Carlin i 1st became a fan of his oddly cause of Bill & Ted i became a fan of his as an actor 1st and than later a comedian when i was old enough to listen to his material. or watch them.

i still find it really funny that Carlin a guy who swears like i do like a sailor. and who has a record etc... did a childrens show in the 80's or was it the 90's? i forget which. i think for him it was the 90's. and Ringo i think did it in the 80's.

i can't that and the god awful Barney is still on the air! my only question is WHY? and how did even make it on air anyways? did the producer fuck someone? i'm guessing yes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Otaku4Life

PostSubject: Re: Jeffrey Dahmer Trial   Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:59 am

To be honest, this was the biggest highlight from the trial.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Razzly

PostSubject: Re: Jeffrey Dahmer Trial   Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:21 am

She must have been pretty happy when she heard he got his ass obliterated in prison.

Kinda reminds me of Ceausescu's trial hearing before his execution. "I do not recognize this court."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Quinton Moad

PostSubject: Re: Jeffrey Dahmer Trial   Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:50 am

Jeffrey did kill stray animals, but I read that his pet dog was his best friend growing up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Otaku4Life

PostSubject: Re: Jeffrey Dahmer Trial   Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:52 pm

Celebrity Sex Scandal wrote:
She must have been pretty happy when she heard he got his ass obliterated in prison.

Kinda reminds me of Ceausescu's trial hearing before his execution. "I do not recognize this court."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Otaku4Life

PostSubject: Re: Jeffrey Dahmer Trial   Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:54 pm

You can hear audio from the Dahmer trial in the KMFDM song "Amnesia".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Razzly

PostSubject: Re: Jeffrey Dahmer Trial   Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:36 am

I was about to say I felt sorry for his parents, but after a bit more reading, I think they deserve some prison time too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPdX4qHXehA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kk5F8H4SfFI
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angie Matera

PostSubject: Re: Jeffrey Dahmer Trial   Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:56 am

Otaku4Life wrote:
You can hear audio from the Dahmer trial in the KMFDM song "Amnesia".

great song my favorite from the Lucia era
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jeffrey Dahmer Trial   

Back to top Go down

Jeffrey Dahmer Trial
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1