The Cinema Snob
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pierre Kirby Approved.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Woman Dead From Too Much "Coke"

Go down 
+2
Subterfuge
Otaku4Life
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Otaku4Life

Otaku4Life

Woman Dead From Too Much "Coke" Empty
PostSubject: Woman Dead From Too Much "Coke"   Woman Dead From Too Much "Coke" EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 4:09 am

A woman from New Zealand has died of a heart-attack after drinking 2 gallons of Coca-Cola a day.
So it's not only Monster Energy drinks that's bad for your health after too much of it.
I guess too much of anything can be bad for you.
So please drink Coke responsibly.
http://www.nbcnews.com/id/50796346/ns/health-health_care/#.URwOQR03sYU

Last edited by Otaku4Life on Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Subterfuge

Subterfuge

PostSubject: Re: Woman Dead From Too Much "Coke"   Woman Dead From Too Much "Coke" EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 5:47 am

Darwin ftw.
Back to top Go down
Angie Matera

Angie Matera

PostSubject: Re: Woman Dead From Too Much "Coke"   Woman Dead From Too Much "Coke" EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 7:44 am

lol now i glad that i rarley ever drink soda lol.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/angelina.matera
Frank Rizzo

Frank Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: Woman Dead From Too Much "Coke"   Woman Dead From Too Much "Coke" EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 9:35 am

Next you'll tell me staring up at the sun is bad for your eyes...
Back to top Go down
Son Of Jack Deth

Son Of Jack Deth

PostSubject: Re: Woman Dead From Too Much "Coke"   Woman Dead From Too Much "Coke" EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 1:33 am

Yeah, two gallons of Orange Juice every day would do you in as well. Soda Pop is not good for us no matter how we slice it, but it's more about amount than content in this case.
Back to top Go down
wildhoney66

wildhoney66

PostSubject: Re: Woman Dead From Too Much "Coke"   Woman Dead From Too Much "Coke" EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 5:11 am

there's a woman i know that drinks shit i dunno how much pop it is but it would surprise me if it was more than 2 gallans of pop per day. it isn't coke though it's various brands. she actually brings 2 liters to work all the time and a lot of the time they are empty by the end of the day. drinks i think 3 or 4 bottles and would not surprise me if it was more than

that of pop 1 liters per day. notice i didn't say she was smart. they aren't diet either. they are regular and even if they are or aren't diet. well it would not surprise me if she got a gall stone at some point or later got dietbieties in life.

she's in her 20's now. so she isn't. but honestly i don't even drink that much as her. i try to drink various drinks not just pop either. diet or regular as long it isn't diet pepsi which is fucking nasty and Sierra Mist which also is nasty both diet and regular are nasty.
Back to top Go down
Angie Matera

Angie Matera

PostSubject: Re: Woman Dead From Too Much "Coke"   Woman Dead From Too Much "Coke" EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 9:32 am

I agree dit Pepsi is disgusting. I rarely ever drink soda. Just too much sugar and empty calories for my taste. that and Caffeine doesnt usally agree with my stomach. i more often drink Seltzer Water and crystal light
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/angelina.matera
wildhoney66

wildhoney66

PostSubject: Re: Woman Dead From Too Much "Coke"   Woman Dead From Too Much "Coke" EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 9:34 am

oh i love pop. sometimes i do drink to much of it i admit that, but i also try to drink other things as well. such as right now i'm drinking some "Gatgorade' Grape.

sorry about my bad spelling he he
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Woman Dead From Too Much "Coke"   Woman Dead From Too Much "Coke" Empty

Back to top Go down

Woman Dead From Too Much "Coke"
Page 1 of 1