The Cinema Snob
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pierre Kirby Approved.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Have you people ever seen a VHS tape like this?

Go down 
+3
Otaku4Life
Angie Matera
jaltesorensen
7 posters
AuthorMessage
jaltesorensen

jaltesorensen

Have you people ever seen a VHS tape like this? Empty
PostSubject: Have you people ever seen a VHS tape like this?   Have you people ever seen a VHS tape like this? EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 5:59 am

I bought this VHS at a flea market some time ago. It dosent have that transparent plastic as all other VHS and Beta tapes i have seen have. Weird. Have you people ever encountered something like this??

Have you people ever seen a VHS tape like this? SpLXsEm

Have you people ever seen a VHS tape like this? IVsZvBE

Have you people ever seen a VHS tape like this? Vz7YKAl
Back to top Go down
Angie Matera

Angie Matera

PostSubject: Re: Have you people ever seen a VHS tape like this?   Have you people ever seen a VHS tape like this? EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 8:33 am

nope but i wanna own one.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/angelina.matera
Otaku4Life

Otaku4Life

PostSubject: Re: Have you people ever seen a VHS tape like this?   Have you people ever seen a VHS tape like this? EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 10:50 am

I have one VHS tape that's of even cheaper quality.
Have you people ever seen a VHS tape like this? Pictur13
Have you people ever seen a VHS tape like this? Pictur14
Back to top Go down
TempleOfDrake

TempleOfDrake

PostSubject: Re: Have you people ever seen a VHS tape like this?   Have you people ever seen a VHS tape like this? EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 2:59 am

These have a certain beta-maxy feel about them. Somewhat of an aside, but my hometown had a broken down Sears store which was basically a beta-max rental place. Had the Faces of Death, Sleepaway Camp, The Nest, etc. Which was rather odd because this was back in 1990, so I don't believe anything was ever rented out. At least no one I knew at the time had a beta max player and I don't recall ever seeing them in stores at the time.
Back to top Go down
Razzly

Razzly

PostSubject: Re: Have you people ever seen a VHS tape like this?   Have you people ever seen a VHS tape like this? EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 1:26 am

I'm confused as to rather or not this is real.

Have you people ever seen a VHS tape like this? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQhcUm0S6PrEB0cgOy8aDPeU6_HdbtLu2nZ71iYM1Ut7V-n9n2VIQ
Back to top Go down
Angie Matera

Angie Matera

PostSubject: Re: Have you people ever seen a VHS tape like this?   Have you people ever seen a VHS tape like this? EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 1:41 am

Celebrity Sex Scandal wrote:
I'm confused as to rather or not this is real.

Have you people ever seen a VHS tape like this? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQhcUm0S6PrEB0cgOy8aDPeU6_HdbtLu2nZ71iYM1Ut7V-n9n2VIQ

lol i woulndt be suprised at all if this was real
Back to top Go down
Frank Rizzo

Frank Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: Have you people ever seen a VHS tape like this?   Have you people ever seen a VHS tape like this? EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 2:00 am

Could this be it?
Back to top Go down
Angie Matera

Angie Matera

PostSubject: Re: Have you people ever seen a VHS tape like this?   Have you people ever seen a VHS tape like this? EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 2:30 am

Frank Rizzo wrote:

Could this be it?
this movie looks worse then an Uwe Boll film starring Will Ferrel lmao
Back to top Go down
Frank Rizzo

Frank Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: Have you people ever seen a VHS tape like this?   Have you people ever seen a VHS tape like this? EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 3:34 am

That's.....very oddly specific Angie.....
Back to top Go down
wildhoney66

wildhoney66

PostSubject: Re: Have you people ever seen a VHS tape like this?   Have you people ever seen a VHS tape like this? EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 9:14 am

i don't think i have but than i could be wrong. my grannie had a beta machine and now my brother has it. and as far as i know it still works. he got it when i believe she passed away in Jan of (1994) i dunno when is the last time he did actually use it though. but it was used every once in a while while i was growing up. and yes my grandmother also had a VCR as well. she used that one normally. so she did did update from a beta machine.

i don't remember her owning any movies but my brother has "Shock Treatment' on Beta and a few others i think as well.
and yes he has a VCR as well as a Laserdisc player that also still works. and a blu-ray player as well. so he's also updated too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have you people ever seen a VHS tape like this?   Have you people ever seen a VHS tape like this? Empty

Back to top Go down

Have you people ever seen a VHS tape like this?
Page 1 of 1