The Cinema Snob
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pierre Kirby Approved.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"The Black Klansman" Blaxploitation Film

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Otaku4Life

Otaku4Life

"The Black Klansman" Blaxploitation Film Empty
PostSubject: "The Black Klansman" Blaxploitation Film   "The Black Klansman" Blaxploitation Film EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 10:09 am

Here a 1966 blaxploitation film called "The Black Klansman" aka "I Crossed The Color Line".
After a black man's daughter is killed by the KKK, he seeks revenge by becoming a Klansman.
It was yet another work by "Astro Zombies" own Ted V. Mikels.

Last edited by Otaku4Life on Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
wildhoney66

wildhoney66

PostSubject: Re: "The Black Klansman" Blaxploitation Film   "The Black Klansman" Blaxploitation Film EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 2:22 pm

i downloaded this a couple years back and it's a fucking horrible film. the idea of it is actually pretty daring for (1966)
and that's about as nice as i can get about this film. everything else is a piece of shit. and the film really isn't that effective when you get what looks like a white dude playing a black guy to me. etiher way it's a terrible fucking film. and please by all means watch it and let me know what you think of it as well.
Back to top Go down
Otaku4Life

Otaku4Life

PostSubject: Re: "The Black Klansman" Blaxploitation Film   "The Black Klansman" Blaxploitation Film EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 6:00 pm

wildhoney66 wrote:
i downloaded this a couple years back and it's a fucking horrible film. the idea of it is actually pretty daring for (1966)
and that's about as nice as i can get about this film. everything else is a piece of shit. and the film really isn't that effective when you get what looks like a white dude playing a black guy to me. etiher way it's a terrible fucking film. and please by all means watch it and let me know what you think of it as well.
Of course it was a bad movie.
This was a movie directed by Ted V. Mikels who also directed "The Astro Zombies".
What did you expect?
Back to top Go down
wildhoney66

wildhoney66

PostSubject: Re: "The Black Klansman" Blaxploitation Film   "The Black Klansman" Blaxploitation Film EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 12:15 pm

well like i said if you look at the idea of the film for a film from (1966) it's pretty fucking daring. and no i didn't expect a great movie, i was hoping for at least a decent film NOT a film THAT fucking bad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "The Black Klansman" Blaxploitation Film   "The Black Klansman" Blaxploitation Film Empty

Back to top Go down

"The Black Klansman" Blaxploitation Film
Page 1 of 1