Pierre Kirby Approved.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

"The Black Klansman" Blaxploitation Film

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Otaku4Life

PostSubject: "The Black Klansman" Blaxploitation Film   Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:09 am

Here a 1966 blaxploitation film called "The Black Klansman" aka "I Crossed The Color Line".
After a black man's daughter is killed by the KKK, he seeks revenge by becoming a Klansman.
It was yet another work by "Astro Zombies" own Ted V. Mikels.

Last edited by Otaku4Life on Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wildhoney66

PostSubject: Re: "The Black Klansman" Blaxploitation Film   Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:22 pm

i downloaded this a couple years back and it's a fucking horrible film. the idea of it is actually pretty daring for (1966)
and that's about as nice as i can get about this film. everything else is a piece of shit. and the film really isn't that effective when you get what looks like a white dude playing a black guy to me. etiher way it's a terrible fucking film. and please by all means watch it and let me know what you think of it as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Otaku4Life

PostSubject: Re: "The Black Klansman" Blaxploitation Film   Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:00 pm

wildhoney66 wrote:
i downloaded this a couple years back and it's a fucking horrible film. the idea of it is actually pretty daring for (1966)
and that's about as nice as i can get about this film. everything else is a piece of shit. and the film really isn't that effective when you get what looks like a white dude playing a black guy to me. etiher way it's a terrible fucking film. and please by all means watch it and let me know what you think of it as well.
Of course it was a bad movie.
This was a movie directed by Ted V. Mikels who also directed "The Astro Zombies".
What did you expect?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wildhoney66

PostSubject: Re: "The Black Klansman" Blaxploitation Film   Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:15 pm

well like i said if you look at the idea of the film for a film from (1966) it's pretty fucking daring. and no i didn't expect a great movie, i was hoping for at least a decent film NOT a film THAT fucking bad.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "The Black Klansman" Blaxploitation Film   

Back to top Go down

"The Black Klansman" Blaxploitation Film
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1