The Cinema Snob
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pierre Kirby Approved.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The BBM and Kung Tai Ted's Voiceover

Go down 
+3
The Original Greaser Bob
DrProfessor
Screwadu
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Screwadu

Screwadu

The BBM and Kung Tai Ted's Voiceover Empty
PostSubject: The BBM and Kung Tai Ted's Voiceover   The BBM and Kung Tai Ted's Voiceover EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 6:29 am

If the voice of BBM's rootietootie had been Vic's instead of Ted's, it would explain why we never saw Vic and why BBM always had this surprised look on her face.
Back to top Go down
http://thetexasunderground.blogspot.com/
DrProfessor

DrProfessor

PostSubject: Re: The BBM and Kung Tai Ted's Voiceover   The BBM and Kung Tai Ted's Voiceover EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 6:36 am

You just solved one of the great mysterious of live.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/travis.whilden
The Original Greaser Bob

The Original Greaser Bob

PostSubject: Re: The BBM and Kung Tai Ted's Voiceover   The BBM and Kung Tai Ted's Voiceover EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 6:59 am

That would also mean that the Snob and Vic are the same man as well, as the Sage cross-over review of Human Tornado established that Snob and Ted are one and the same.
Back to top Go down
MagnaRyu

MagnaRyu

PostSubject: Re: The BBM and Kung Tai Ted's Voiceover   The BBM and Kung Tai Ted's Voiceover EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:23 am

The Dude wrote:
That would also mean that the Snob and Vic are the same man as well, as the Sage cross-over review of Human Tornado established that Snob and Ted are one and the same.

Actually I thought that review just showed that Ted replaced the Snob, kind of a equal mass exchange where the Snob is sent to a horrible place.
Back to top Go down
DrProfessor

DrProfessor

PostSubject: Re: The BBM and Kung Tai Ted's Voiceover   The BBM and Kung Tai Ted's Voiceover EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 12:24 pm

The advanced science of alter egos and repeat characters is to much for me to handle.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/travis.whilden
DarthThought

DarthThought

PostSubject: Re: The BBM and Kung Tai Ted's Voiceover   The BBM and Kung Tai Ted's Voiceover EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 12:35 pm

MagnaRyu wrote:
The Dude wrote:

Actually I thought that review just showed that Ted replaced the Snob, kind of a equal mass exchange where the Snob is sent to a horrible place.

I don't know if it was equal body mass exchange but really, i think it was kinda like a personality black out, then again where did the chloroform smell come from..wait on second thought this is Sage we're talking about I don't wanna know

to the Original Poster though; It would've solved a major problem but also created a major problem as Snobs little snob is voiced by Vic...
Back to top Go down
gregmcduck

gregmcduck

PostSubject: Re: The BBM and Kung Tai Ted's Voiceover   The BBM and Kung Tai Ted's Voiceover EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 5:11 pm

The Snob's penis is Vic, the Big Box Model's vagina is Ted... So, when Brad has sex, does that mean he's fucking himself in three different ways?
Back to top Go down
Entertainer13

Entertainer13

PostSubject: Re: The BBM and Kung Tai Ted's Voiceover   The BBM and Kung Tai Ted's Voiceover EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:28 pm

So when the Snot fought ted, it was an inner struggle against himself? Or was Snob fighting a vagina? This thread confuses me...
Back to top Go down
http://www.centurycitygames.com/
The Original Greaser Bob

The Original Greaser Bob

PostSubject: Re: The BBM and Kung Tai Ted's Voiceover   The BBM and Kung Tai Ted's Voiceover EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 1:23 am

MagnaRyu wrote:
The Dude wrote:

Then how did they fight each other in the Riki-Oh review? With the alter-ego idea, one can assume the fight scene was entirely internal, which would explain why Ted did not die from his gunshot wounds. Otherwise, we'd have to assume that Ted somehow escaped from the Kung-Tai universe, only to be re-imprisoned.
Back to top Go down
MagnaRyu

MagnaRyu

PostSubject: Re: The BBM and Kung Tai Ted's Voiceover   The BBM and Kung Tai Ted's Voiceover EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 4:42 am

The Dude wrote:
MagnaRyu wrote:
The Dude wrote:

Then how did they fight each other in the Riki-Oh review? With the alter-ego idea, one can assume the fight scene was entirely internal, which would explain why Ted did not die from his gunshot wounds. Otherwise, we'd have to assume that Ted somehow escaped from the Kung-Tai universe, only to be re-imprisoned.

Simple there was dimensional conflux converstion, that created a temporary universal rift that allowed them both to occupy the same instance of time/space.
Back to top Go down
The Original Greaser Bob

The Original Greaser Bob

PostSubject: Re: The BBM and Kung Tai Ted's Voiceover   The BBM and Kung Tai Ted's Voiceover EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 6:39 am

MagnaRyu wrote:
The Dude wrote:
MagnaRyu wrote:
The Dude wrote:

Simple there was dimensional conflux converstion, that created a temporary universal rift that allowed them both to occupy the same instance of time/space.
Then why wasn't Ted killed at the end?
Back to top Go down
MagnaRyu

MagnaRyu

PostSubject: Re: The BBM and Kung Tai Ted's Voiceover   The BBM and Kung Tai Ted's Voiceover EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 6:52 am

The Dude wrote:
MagnaRyu wrote:
The Dude wrote:
MagnaRyu wrote:
The Dude wrote:

Then why wasn't Ted killed at the end?

I can explain that, he was slightly out of phase with The Snob Universe so the bullets actually didn't enter his body...ya that's the ticket. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The BBM and Kung Tai Ted's Voiceover   The BBM and Kung Tai Ted's Voiceover Empty

Back to top Go down

The BBM and Kung Tai Ted's Voiceover
Page 1 of 1