The Cinema Snob
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pierre Kirby Approved.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DVD-R Hell Request - "Today's Special"

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Otaku4Life

Otaku4Life

DVD-R Hell Request - "Today's Special" Empty
PostSubject: DVD-R Hell Request - "Today's Special"   DVD-R Hell Request - "Today's Special" EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 4:26 am

Old-school Canadian children's puppet show that was later shown on "Nickelodeon".
It's about a department store run by a puppet security guard & mannequin who comes to life by magic words by a mouse named Muffy.
Makes you wonder what kind of drugs the creators were on.
I used to have this on video back when I was young.

Last edited by Otaku4Life on Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shadowdancer21b

shadowdancer21b

PostSubject: Re: DVD-R Hell Request - "Today's Special"   DVD-R Hell Request - "Today's Special" EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 3:58 pm

Today's Special was a whole series. DVD-R Hell tends to be pilots and one-shots only does it not?
Back to top Go down
http://www.overlordnetwork.com
Randy Spears

Randy Spears

PostSubject: Re: DVD-R Hell Request - "Today's Special"   DVD-R Hell Request - "Today's Special" EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 10:45 am

Today's Special was great. Too much cheese not to like it.

Today's Special, Pinwheels, The Mysterious Cities Of Gold, Danger Mouse, Mr. Wizards World and You can't do that on Television.

Ah the early years of Nickelodeon. Where most of the shows were from a foreign country and you didn't know it.
Back to top Go down
wildhoney66

wildhoney66

PostSubject: Re: DVD-R Hell Request - "Today's Special"   DVD-R Hell Request - "Today's Special" EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 10:59 am

i agree Randy, early Nick was great. "Today's Special i loved, i also loved Pinwheel as well. you can't do that on television. it's a damn shame that isn't still on tv. but let's face it the comedy on that show would not be shown on tv today cause people think that kids don't love to laugh at the more serious things in love. there's a episode of that called

"Divorce' that's on you tube it's from the (1984) season and it was only shown once. cause of it's dark nature of having divorce being normally not funny. but watch it man it's a funny episode.
Back to top Go down
Angie Matera

Angie Matera

PostSubject: Re: DVD-R Hell Request - "Today's Special"   DVD-R Hell Request - "Today's Special" EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 11:06 am

wildhoney66 wrote:
i agree Randy, early Nick was great. "Today's Special i loved, i also loved Pinwheel as well. you can't do that on television. it's a damn shame that isn't still on tv. but let's face it the comedy on that show would not be shown on tv today cause people think that kids don't love to laugh at the more serious things in love. there's a episode of that called

"Divorce' that's on you tube it's from the (1984) season and it was only shown once. cause of it's dark nature of having divorce being normally not funny. but watch it man it's a funny episode.

I remeber Todays special since i spent the first 7 years of my life in Toronto. i wasn't around when it first aired but i do remember the re-runs. such a wierd show lol.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/angelina.matera
wildhoney66

wildhoney66

PostSubject: Re: DVD-R Hell Request - "Today's Special"   DVD-R Hell Request - "Today's Special" EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 11:07 am

yes it was and it's i'm sure on you tube as well
Back to top Go down
Randy Spears

Randy Spears

PostSubject: Re: DVD-R Hell Request - "Today's Special"   DVD-R Hell Request - "Today's Special" EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 8:44 am

Just saw these two clips. I forgot house cheesy this show was. But I still loved it.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DVD-R Hell Request - "Today's Special"   DVD-R Hell Request - "Today's Special" Empty

Back to top Go down

DVD-R Hell Request - "Today's Special"
Page 1 of 1