The Cinema Snob
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pierre Kirby Approved.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cross of Iron Query

Go down 
AuthorMessage
NottheOneYou'reThinkingof

NottheOneYou'reThinkingof

Location : That would be telling. This would be a Prisoner reference if I hadn't just pointed it out.

Cross of Iron Query Empty
PostSubject: Cross of Iron Query   Cross of Iron Query EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 5:23 am

This is going to sound weird, but I've been interested in seeing Cross of Iron to complete my little Peckinpah binge of the past year, but have been stymied by the distinct lack of video stores near me. However, when I recently considered buying it on amazon, several reviews brought to attention the poor transfer by hen's tooth and the serverly edited nature of the release available. I really like the brutality of Peckinpah's movies (because I'm obvious, btw my favorite band is the Beatles so feel free to mock) and feel that a cut version just wouldn't do.

Seeing as how this forum is, well, related to the Cinema snob, I thought someone here might have familiarity with the various releases of the film and could point me to the best transfer currently available in the states, even an import.

Sorry for the perhaps too consumerist nature of my first post, but in my defense...I plead the fifth.

Back to top Go down

Cross of Iron Query
Page 1 of 1