Pierre Kirby Approved.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

New Novel on the Market

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Streetwraith

PostSubject: New Novel on the Market   Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:10 pm

Hey guys! Big news. The Shulim Cycle: Book of Dahlia is finished and is now up for pre-order. This is not your typical Vampire story. There is plenty of info up about this book at http://www.theshulimcycle.com/bookofdahlia/ and I really do recommend it.

The target audience is young adult (17) and up. Being in my mid thirties, I loved it too. This is a book I helped to sponsor on Kickstarter since I know the author and I already know a lot of her work. She was a writer on the Mage: the Ascension line for White Wolf Games. I have already gotten my supporters copy and this thing ROCKS! Seriously. I said this in the Twilight thread, but this thing is the Anti-Twilight. It has a solid story with characters you will actually give a shit about. And best of all, the female characters are actually people and not just doe-eyed useless wastes of flesh.

Please check out the site since she is self-publishing. Everything has been done by her and only her so let's show her some love. Cheers guys!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Streetwraith

PostSubject: Re: New Novel on the Market   Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:41 am

More of an up date than a reply per se. New sections have been added to the website with a few other scenes. Let us know if you enjoy them. Cheers!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

New Novel on the Market
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1