The Cinema Snob
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pierre Kirby Approved.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anybody else get a screwed up copy of The Cinema Snob Movie?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Brakywaki

Brakywaki

Anybody else get a screwed up copy of The Cinema Snob Movie? Empty
PostSubject: Anybody else get a screwed up copy of The Cinema Snob Movie?   Anybody else get a screwed up copy of The Cinema Snob Movie? EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 4:00 am

Mine came in the mail a few days ago and the disc was totally blank. I contacted the distributor but still haven't gotten a response and was just curious if I'm the only one to have this happen.
Back to top Go down
sbk

PostSubject: Re: Anybody else get a screwed up copy of The Cinema Snob Movie?   Anybody else get a screwed up copy of The Cinema Snob Movie? EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 3:05 am

Yup. I got mine in today and it has no data on it. I thought maybe my dvd player was just being screwy but i put it in my computer and it has nodata on it.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anybody else get a screwed up copy of The Cinema Snob Movie?   Anybody else get a screwed up copy of The Cinema Snob Movie? EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 5:58 am

I'm sorry to hear that! You'll have to contact the movie's director Ryan Mitchelle over at walkawayentertainment.com
Back to top Go down
https://thecinemasnob.forumotion.com
Brakywaki

Brakywaki

PostSubject: Re: Anybody else get a screwed up copy of The Cinema Snob Movie?   Anybody else get a screwed up copy of The Cinema Snob Movie? EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 12:07 pm

I e-mailed the company that printed the discs and they sent me another copy within a week. Regardless, it was rather disconcerting and seeing it happen to at least one other person is leading me to think that if there are other options for future disc distribution, you guys may wanna go with them. Either way, the movie was fun so I'm glad to have received it regardless of issues!
Back to top Go down
sbk

PostSubject: Re: Anybody else get a screwed up copy of The Cinema Snob Movie?   Anybody else get a screwed up copy of The Cinema Snob Movie? EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 6:29 am

I have sent an email to both parties. Waiting on responses.
Back to top Go down
sbk

PostSubject: Re: Anybody else get a screwed up copy of The Cinema Snob Movie?   Anybody else get a screwed up copy of The Cinema Snob Movie? EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 3:21 am

Still no responses from anyone.
Back to top Go down
Iaminterfaced

PostSubject: Re: Anybody else get a screwed up copy of The Cinema Snob Movie?   Anybody else get a screwed up copy of The Cinema Snob Movie? EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 11:47 am

I got a copy with a huge gash on it, it only screwed up about a minute of screen time though, I know a place that fixes DVDs so I'll get it fixed there. Otherwise I liked the movie and it played perfectly except for that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anybody else get a screwed up copy of The Cinema Snob Movie?   Anybody else get a screwed up copy of The Cinema Snob Movie? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anybody else get a screwed up copy of The Cinema Snob Movie?
Page 1 of 1