The Cinema Snob
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pierre Kirby Approved.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lloyd's IMDb Biography

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Otaku4Life

Otaku4Life

Lloyd's IMDb Biography Empty
PostSubject: Lloyd's IMDb Biography   Lloyd's IMDb Biography EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 1:08 am

Believe it or not, the one and only Lloyd the cat has his own biography on IMDb.
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm4805401/
Back to top Go down
The Original Greaser Bob

The Original Greaser Bob

PostSubject: Re: Lloyd's IMDb Biography   Lloyd's IMDb Biography EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 2:24 am

There are two message board topics about him too.

Quote :
Truly a great actor, who needs more exposure.

and

Quote :
Gay?

You'll know you've made it in Show business when people start questioning who you sleep with.
Back to top Go down
Frank Rizzo

Frank Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: Lloyd's IMDb Biography   Lloyd's IMDb Biography EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 3:53 am

Ok, it's *painfully* obvious Lloyd loves the ladies. It's not even a question! Jeez people!
Back to top Go down
The Original Greaser Bob

The Original Greaser Bob

PostSubject: Re: Lloyd's IMDb Biography   Lloyd's IMDb Biography EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 8:47 am

Frank Rizzo wrote:
Ok, it's *painfully* obvious Lloyd loves the ladies. It's not even a question! Jeez people!
You're right, of course, but it is the social convention. Consider it a formality.
Back to top Go down
Frank Rizzo

Frank Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: Lloyd's IMDb Biography   Lloyd's IMDb Biography EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 10:29 am

The Dude wrote:
Frank Rizzo wrote:
You're right, of course, but it is the social convention. Consider it a formality.

I can't believe we live in a world where a good, decent, hard working cat like Lloyd has to be subjected to such horrible rumors.
Back to top Go down
wildhoney66

wildhoney66

PostSubject: Re: Lloyd's IMDb Biography   Lloyd's IMDb Biography EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 11:44 am

honestly i think it's funny as hell that he even has an IMDB page and Josh i recall was acting like a fucking baby in one episode i can't remember which one where he was bitching he couldn't add his shows i believe to IMDB.

that i got a kick out of.
Back to top Go down
jaltesorensen

jaltesorensen

PostSubject: Re: Lloyd's IMDb Biography   Lloyd's IMDb Biography EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 9:53 pm

I love his work. Such a great actor.
Back to top Go down
Otaku4Life

Otaku4Life

PostSubject: Re: Lloyd's IMDb Biography   Lloyd's IMDb Biography EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 10:24 pm

As a huge fan of the site, I've seen Lloyd in more than 9 episodes of "The Cinema Snob".
Lloyd even makes appearances in "DVD-R Hell", "Brad Tries" and many more of Brad's web series.
I think it's time for Lloyd to have a web series of his own someday.
Back to top Go down
wildhoney66

wildhoney66

PostSubject: Re: Lloyd's IMDb Biography   Lloyd's IMDb Biography EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 5:23 am

well Brad has said numerous times that Lloyd does love to be in front of a camera. and that he loves the attention.

i gotta admit though i'm not an animal person. like i will never be a dog person ever since i got bit by one as a kid
i've hated dogs. but cats i don't mind. and this cat i get a kick out of.
Back to top Go down
jaltesorensen

jaltesorensen

PostSubject: Re: Lloyd's IMDb Biography   Lloyd's IMDb Biography EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 3:46 pm

But it is a shame that Lloyd uses most of his Cinema-snob money on Catnib, Cat-prostitutes and Cat-orgy-parties.
Back to top Go down
wildhoney66

wildhoney66

PostSubject: Re: Lloyd's IMDb Biography   Lloyd's IMDb Biography EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 11:05 am

yes i agree that's a damn shame. but at least he's getting laid. he he
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lloyd's IMDb Biography   Lloyd's IMDb Biography Empty

Back to top Go down

Lloyd's IMDb Biography
Page 1 of 1