The Cinema Snob
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pierre Kirby Approved.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What about Richard Harrison?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Second Hand Store

Second Hand Store

What about Richard Harrison? Empty
PostSubject: What about Richard Harrison?   What about Richard Harrison? EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 9:15 am

Look him up on IMDB. I'd love to see Piere Kirby go up against Ninja Master Gordon. Would you fuck with a ninja master named Gordon? I wouldn't.
Back to top Go down
A Cockatrice

A Cockatrice

PostSubject: Re: What about Richard Harrison?   What about Richard Harrison? EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 9:20 am

Richard Harrison is the red headed step child of Godfrey Ho movies.
Back to top Go down
Second Hand Store

Second Hand Store

PostSubject: Re: What about Richard Harrison?   What about Richard Harrison? EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 9:30 am

A Cockatrice wrote:
Richard Harrison is the red headed step child of Godfrey Ho movies.

Dude, Ninja Master Gordon fought a ninja that could do backflips. Need I say more?
Back to top Go down
Tobbii

Tobbii

PostSubject: Re: What about Richard Harrison?   What about Richard Harrison? EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 9:26 pm

Richard Harrison is still the best person available when you want someone to answer the phone:
Back to top Go down
http://sirtobbii.blogspot.com
Second Hand Store

Second Hand Store

PostSubject: Re: What about Richard Harrison?   What about Richard Harrison? EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 6:09 am

Tobbii wrote:
Richard Harrison is still the best person available when you want someone to answer the phone:

Just superb.
Back to top Go down
Vendaval FJ

Vendaval FJ

PostSubject: Re: What about Richard Harrison?   What about Richard Harrison? EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 4:19 pm

I can't help but feel sorry for Richard Harrison because of how dire the shooting conditions were for these films and ones done in the Philippines. Mainly because of the people he would be working with, which would include paedophiles, drug addicts, possible gangsters and Godfrey Ho making his career pretty iredeemable. Granted, I do like what he's in, particular Fireback and Blood Debts, as absolutely god awful as those two movies are.
Back to top Go down
http://forgottenjunk.webs.com/
Xanadu

PostSubject: Re: What about Richard Harrison?   What about Richard Harrison? EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 2:18 am

Richard Harrison is probably my favorite, that and the guy who plays Solomon, (and they've been in at least one movie together) lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What about Richard Harrison?   What about Richard Harrison? Empty

Back to top Go down

What about Richard Harrison?
Page 1 of 1