The Cinema Snob
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pierre Kirby Approved.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Brad & Jillian Separated?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Otaku4Life

Otaku4Life

Brad & Jillian Separated? Empty
PostSubject: Brad & Jillian Separated?   Brad & Jillian Separated? EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 10:07 pm

I've read on Brad's Facebook page as well as IMDb that Brad and his wife Jillian had decided to separate from each other in May.
Did something bad happen between the two of them?
They seem to be a very happy couple that last time I saw them on Brad's site.
This is just as sad as the time Brad announced that Jarrid was no longer going to be part of his website anymore.
I remember Brad talking about Jarrid saying something bad about Jillian at a con or something like that.
I'm hoping that things will work out for Brad & Jillian in the near future.
Can't we all just get along?
Sad
Back to top Go down
Razzly

Razzly

PostSubject: Re: Brad & Jillian Separated?   Brad & Jillian Separated? EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 10:17 pm

Wow, I didn't expect that.

But yes, hope things work out instead.
Back to top Go down
The Original Greaser Bob

The Original Greaser Bob

PostSubject: Re: Brad & Jillian Separated?   Brad & Jillian Separated? EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 3:02 am

Brad mentioned that back in May...but they still appear together on the site on a pretty regular basis. Maybe they worked things out, or they're at least still close friends? I don't know.
Back to top Go down
Frank Rizzo

Frank Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: Brad & Jillian Separated?   Brad & Jillian Separated? EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 4:26 am

It's the latter Dude. Brad and Jillian's situation ended amicably for both sides, and they're still going to remain friends.
Back to top Go down
The Original Greaser Bob

The Original Greaser Bob

PostSubject: Re: Brad & Jillian Separated?   Brad & Jillian Separated? EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 8:10 am

Frank Rizzo wrote:
It's the latter Dude. Brad and Jillian's situation ended amicably for both sides, and they're still going to remain friends.

Right on.
Back to top Go down
wildhoney66

wildhoney66

PostSubject: Re: Brad & Jillian Separated?   Brad & Jillian Separated? EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 11:23 am

though i am curious what happend, i'm not going ot hound the guy about it. i respect his privacy. it's just sad that it happend though. i also can respect that they can remain friends though weather it's for the site or even if it isn't for the site. kinda how like brian and sarah are able to stay friends as well.

i've never been married before but that doesn't always end up that way. and it's always nice to hear when it does happen and 2 people can stay close friends. ya know?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brad & Jillian Separated?   Brad & Jillian Separated? Empty

Back to top Go down

Brad & Jillian Separated?
Page 1 of 1