The Cinema Snob
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pierre Kirby Approved.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Go down 
+81
Tabascofanatikerin
Razzly
Inquisitor
Skibz
Ninty64X
The_Stone_Guest
Toyland Chairman
ZappaDave
Alyxx
metateen
80'sDavid
aga
EvilSpirit
AstaKask
EccentricSnob
fubar_in_pittsburgh
perkele
kraufen
jasn0_X
Hybrid Pig-Boy
polygonalchemist
Subterfuge
Longinus
theGerman
Kayna
Weezy-LUiGi
The Man in Black
Eckertmania
Santa Dog II
ItsVince725
gunflyer
Ashxking
PanzerschreckLeopard
LeMunson
Randy Spears
Brakywaki
Tykittaa
Indiana Groans
DanteRespite
Rudiger
Jerky McSquirt
IAKO
UnholyMephistopheles
Salim
Captain Smack-Pigeon
Second Hand Store
Candyman
TheCinemaCynic
barrylikesbnbns
moonsknight
Vendaval FJ
O'Hara
Dyson sphere
unrealbe
gregmcduck
Angie Matera
obin_gam
KingLDub
UnknownKadath
MonkeyMan
Son Of Jack Deth
relauby
Bassbait
PCDOS
Frank Rizzo
ScrotumusMaximus
Mondo a Go-Go
tonythe chosen
Tommy Wiseau
Lady stardust
ermac
LeperMessiah117
Kaneda
A Cockatrice
Mother of Invention
JustinDP
The Original Greaser Bob
LucasChad
thegormer
Minuto
85 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 31 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Santa Dog II

Santa Dog II

What Was The Last Movie You Watched? - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched?   What Was The Last Movie You Watched? - Page 21 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 8:50 pm

Clerks 2
Back to top Go down
Eckertmania

Eckertmania

PostSubject: Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched?   What Was The Last Movie You Watched? - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 11:32 pm

Phantom Menace: 3D

...I got talked into going and my friend paid for my ticket.
Back to top Go down
http://asliceomind.wordpress.com/
The Original Greaser Bob

The Original Greaser Bob

PostSubject: Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched?   What Was The Last Movie You Watched? - Page 21 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 3:38 am

I saw Studio Ghibli's remake of The Borrowers. Not something I'd usually go see, but I had free movie pass, so whatever. Also, it wasn't that bad. Probably give it a 7/10.
Back to top Go down
ItsVince725

PostSubject: Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched?   What Was The Last Movie You Watched? - Page 21 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 10:47 am

Last movie I saw was Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance.

It was pretty damn awesome.
Back to top Go down
The Original Greaser Bob

The Original Greaser Bob

PostSubject: Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched?   What Was The Last Movie You Watched? - Page 21 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 3:09 pm

ItsVince725 wrote:
Last movie I saw was Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance.

It was pretty damn awesome.
Last movie I saw. One of the only movies I've seen lately that I considered going back to see again.
Back to top Go down
Indiana Groans

Indiana Groans

PostSubject: Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched?   What Was The Last Movie You Watched? - Page 21 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 2:31 am

Oddly enough I saw Forest Whitaker in The Crying Game this morning. Pretty intense actor. I'm sure I saw him in the cop show called The Shield too. I think.
Back to top Go down
Rudiger

PostSubject: Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched?   What Was The Last Movie You Watched? - Page 21 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 4:01 am

Disparta/Outrage
A Rape and revenge melodrama with Antonio Banderas. The english dubbing is horrible.
Back to top Go down
The Original Greaser Bob

The Original Greaser Bob

PostSubject: Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched?   What Was The Last Movie You Watched? - Page 21 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 10:10 am

Theater
Silent House - 5/10
The Raid: Redemption - 9/10

Video
The Last House on the Left - 5/10
Women's Prison Massacre 6/10
Ilsa: She-Wolf of the SS - 6/10
Freak Out - 4/10
Back to top Go down
Indiana Groans

Indiana Groans

PostSubject: Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched?   What Was The Last Movie You Watched? - Page 21 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 10:56 pm

Iron Sky... not as bad as I thought it would be.
Avengers... not as good as I thought it would be.

Hot shit my reviews are amazing.
Back to top Go down
The Man in Black

The Man in Black

PostSubject: Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched?   What Was The Last Movie You Watched? - Page 21 EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 3:55 am

The last movie I watched was Prometheus. It had some strong ideas, but ultimately left me insulted and disappointed. Between Linkara, Spoony and Brad's reviews, I would say that Linkara is the one I most agree with.

.My review.
Back to top Go down
http://www.maninblack.tk
Indiana Groans

Indiana Groans

PostSubject: Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched?   What Was The Last Movie You Watched? - Page 21 EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 4:07 pm

Get rid of Lindelof for the sequel? I wouldn't mind seeing Scott wright his own screenplay, since he is obviously an intelligent man. I find it sad the film is being ripped to pieces by people merely because it... had ambition.

Watched Inception the other day too. Nice stuff.
Back to top Go down
ChaosTheory

ChaosTheory

PostSubject: Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched?   What Was The Last Movie You Watched? - Page 21 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 9:43 pm

Indiana Groans wrote:
Get rid of Lindelof for the sequel? I wouldn't mind seeing Scott wright his own screenplay, since he is obviously an intelligent man. I find it sad the film is being ripped to pieces by people merely because it... had ambition.

I agree. I really enjoyed this movie but bringing Lindelof in to write was not a good idea, muddied the waters.
(I've been mulling it over & I think there's more answers given in the movie than people think, they're just presented in a rather vague way. I'll be interested to see what the Director's Cut is like when it hits stores.)

Also rented CORIOLANUS & THE WOMAN IN BLACK over the weekend. Loved CORIOLANUS, my favorite movie of 2012 so far. WOMAN IN BLACK was pretty OK but forgettable.
Back to top Go down
http://anxietycloset.storenvy.com
Weezy-LUiGi

Weezy-LUiGi

PostSubject: Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched?   What Was The Last Movie You Watched? - Page 21 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 6:38 am

Moonrise Kingdom...WOW, so enjoyable. I haven't laughed that hard or looked as amused at a film in a while...at least not since I saw Fight Club on the Big Screen.
Back to top Go down
ChaosTheory

ChaosTheory

PostSubject: Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched?   What Was The Last Movie You Watched? - Page 21 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 8:55 am

In theaters:
MOONRISE KINGDOM - loved it so much; the most Wes Anderson any screen can hold and one of the most joyful moviegoing experiences I've ever had. 10/10

Rented:
MACHINE GUN PREACHER - not joyful. 5/10

21 JUMP STREET - ehhhhhhhh. The part where they trip out on the drug was funny. 2/10
Back to top Go down
http://anxietycloset.storenvy.com
Kayna

Kayna

PostSubject: Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched?   What Was The Last Movie You Watched? - Page 21 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 11:03 pm

I just watched Primal Fear for the first time. Wow. That's a hell of a film debut there Mr. Norton.
Seriously, Edward Norton made this film for me. I don't really care about Richard Gere. I find his acting forgettable and he sort of looks like a rodent so it was basically all on Norton for this and he really pulled it off.
Back to top Go down
Santa Dog II

Santa Dog II

PostSubject: Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched?   What Was The Last Movie You Watched? - Page 21 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 9:49 am

Yojimbo
Back to top Go down
wildhoney66

wildhoney66

PostSubject: Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched?   What Was The Last Movie You Watched? - Page 21 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 10:18 am

you had never seen primal fear? shit i got that fucker on blu-ray granted i haven't watched it since i bought the damn thing. but it's a great film. i like richard gere actually i think he's a great actor. but i'm not going to deny that Ed Norton MADE that film! hard to believe that film is 16 years old now!

WOW what an ending as well. anyways, i watched 2 good ones. at least i loved them. 'Safe House' which Denzel washington a great fucking film. we rented it from drug mart. yes the one around us still rents THANK GOD!

at least some places still do. just NOT that many anymore. anyways, than i watched 'American Reunion' and i fucking loved it. i thought it was far better than american wedding. which isn't a terrible film by any means but just not a great film. it's the weakest one. no i am not counting those

made for video ones. i've only seen naked mile anyways, and that one i enjoyed actually.
Back to top Go down
The Original Greaser Bob

The Original Greaser Bob

PostSubject: Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched?   What Was The Last Movie You Watched? - Page 21 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 6:36 am

Casablanca

It's become a yearly tradition that my Dad and I catch the Summer screening of Casablanca at the Tampa Theatre.
Back to top Go down
wildhoney66

wildhoney66

PostSubject: Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched?   What Was The Last Movie You Watched? - Page 21 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 8:29 am

nice, TCM had a contest a few years back on getting a free dvd of that. on the website, and you could enter as many times as you wanted. so i did enter a few times. and for the 1st time in my life i actually fucking won a copy of it!

than a few years pass and they put out that nice set that was like 2 or 3 discs. at some point i had never seen the before i won it. but it was really for fun ya know? i really didn't think i would have won a copy of it though. nice eh?

anyways, if that's on blu-ray i'll get it at some point.
Back to top Go down
wildhoney66

wildhoney66

PostSubject: Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched?   What Was The Last Movie You Watched? - Page 21 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 8:30 am

oh i forgot to add, i watched an old one today 'The running man' one of my favorite movies of all time. i do have the book i just have never read it oddly enough.
Back to top Go down
Razzly

Razzly

PostSubject: Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched?   What Was The Last Movie You Watched? - Page 21 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 4:51 pm

I enjoyed the The Poughkeepsie Tapes. It did have its faults though. Like horrid actors and some outrageous plot points. Also, that film effect was unneeded.

Also, the line at the end about Ed not resisting going to a screening of the film and that the FBI would be monitoring the screenings is kinda stupid. I would think that someone of Ed's "caliber" wouldn't do that and just wait for it to pop up on youtube....?
Back to top Go down
UnknownKadath

UnknownKadath

Location : I live in my namesake, of course!.. Okay, in real life - Japan.

PostSubject: Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched?   What Was The Last Movie You Watched? - Page 21 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 3:56 pm

I watched V/H/S/ (Will probably review it here too.) and then I watched a pretty good short film called 2018.
Back to top Go down
theGerman

theGerman

PostSubject: Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched?   What Was The Last Movie You Watched? - Page 21 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 1:36 am

I'm planning on watching all the movies that were released in Germany under the Title Karate Tiger except for the first one which is No Retreat No Surrender, because I watch it multiple times a year already and I really love it.
First One I watched was Raging Thunder with Loren Avedon, Max Thayer , Hwang Jang Lee and Cynthia Rothrock. It had the same director as the first one Corey Yuen, who also did movies like Transporter, Ninja in the Dragons Den or Jet Li - The Legend.
And what can I say...it's a lot of fun. I would say it's your typical 80s American Martial Arts-Movie, but with a little chinese influence, that you can really see in some of the actionscenes. Especially the part where Loren's Girlfriend gets kidnapped and the fantastic final battle against the big muscular Russian. Cynthia is more like a supporting character in this, but has a really good fight scene with the korean God of Kicks Hwang Jang Lee. Besides the Martial Arts Part, there is a huge Part that is like a combination of the two first Rambo-Movies. Loren and Max have to get into an enemy base in the middle of the jungle, where Cynthia and Loren's Girlfriend are held. So they rig the whole place with traps and explosives and just annihilate almost every soldier that's guarding the place.
Everyone who liked the first one should really check this out.
7/10

Next ones will be Karate Tiger 3 which is Kickboxer with Jean Claude Van Damme and Karate Tiger 4 which is The Best of the Best with Eric Roberts.
Back to top Go down
wildhoney66

wildhoney66

PostSubject: Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched?   What Was The Last Movie You Watched? - Page 21 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 11:58 am

"Grumpy old men' i hadn't seen that one in a few years. i still love that film.
Back to top Go down
Santa Dog II

Santa Dog II

PostSubject: Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched?   What Was The Last Movie You Watched? - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 9:48 am

Schramm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched?   What Was The Last Movie You Watched? - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

What Was The Last Movie You Watched?
Page 21 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 31 ... 41  Next