The Cinema Snob
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pierre Kirby Approved.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Holy Fuck did this piss me off....

Go down 
+4
Santa Dog II
Indiana Groans
wildhoney66
mhadley
8 posters
AuthorMessage
mhadley

Holy Fuck did this piss me off.... Empty
PostSubject: Holy Fuck did this piss me off....   Holy Fuck did this piss me off.... EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 11:43 am

Back to top Go down
http://1201beyondthewebsite.weebly.com/index.html
wildhoney66

wildhoney66

PostSubject: Re: Holy Fuck did this piss me off....   Holy Fuck did this piss me off.... EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:37 pm

why did piss you off? everyone has their favorites. i'm not really a Kubrick at all. cept for really 2 films. "The Shining,

& "A Clockwork Orange" i don't see the appeal to his films. but many do. or shall i say to many of his films.

"Eyes wide shut" bored the shit out of me so much i was unable to watch the entire fucking thing. anyways
there's a LOT of directors i like that many prolly don't. including you. & that doesn't piss me off. 'Citzen Kane' is by AFI
considered the BEST film of all time. & i don't see the appeal i can't sit through the entire thing without falling asleep
to it.
Back to top Go down
Indiana Groans

Indiana Groans

PostSubject: Re: Holy Fuck did this piss me off....   Holy Fuck did this piss me off.... EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 6:26 am

Stupid or Liar?

The person who wrote that list is an illiterate idiot. I'm surprised people like that can find the right hole to shove food in...
Back to top Go down
Santa Dog II

Santa Dog II

PostSubject: Re: Holy Fuck did this piss me off....   Holy Fuck did this piss me off.... EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 9:25 pm

The comments section just makes it worse.
Always cool to see someone else who appreciates Gothic, though.
Back to top Go down
The Original Greaser Bob

The Original Greaser Bob

PostSubject: Re: Holy Fuck did this piss me off....   Holy Fuck did this piss me off.... EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 1:01 am

That you, Josh? I thought you weren't going to provide a link to this.
Back to top Go down
Whatastorymark

PostSubject: Re: Holy Fuck did this piss me off....   Holy Fuck did this piss me off.... EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 6:46 pm

Hahaha! What a list!
Back to top Go down
WatersFan93

PostSubject: Re: Holy Fuck did this piss me off....   Holy Fuck did this piss me off.... EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 1:10 pm

Ok, maybe its just me, but how do you make a top 20 list of the greatest cult filmmakers of all time, and not include the Pope of Trash? And frankly a few of those names on the special mentions had more backup material to have made it on the main 20 list instead of some of the certain names they put on. Dario Argento? Frank Henenlotter?! Mad
Back to top Go down
Tetsuryu

Tetsuryu

PostSubject: Re: Holy Fuck did this piss me off....   Holy Fuck did this piss me off.... EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 11:44 pm

Who's "Pope of Trash"?

Joe D'Amato?
Back to top Go down
http://takeshi666.dvdaf.com/
wildhoney66

wildhoney66

PostSubject: Re: Holy Fuck did this piss me off....   Holy Fuck did this piss me off.... EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 8:02 am

i have no idea either, anyone know who this is? anyone?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holy Fuck did this piss me off....   Holy Fuck did this piss me off.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Holy Fuck did this piss me off....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cinema Snob :: The Cinema Snob-
Jump to: