The Cinema Snob
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pierre Kirby Approved.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I sense an Anniversary coming...and with it, a question.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shallow 15

I sense an Anniversary coming...and with it, a question. Empty
PostSubject: I sense an Anniversary coming...and with it, a question.   I sense an Anniversary coming...and with it, a question. EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 7:48 pm

So I'm looking at my Twitter feed and it would appear that most of the TGWTG producers I follow are heading off to Chicago today. Obviously, the 4th year anniversary filming is upon us.

But, the question I have is this: Is Brad going to be among them, or are they still shooting the Snob movie? Don't get me wrong, if he's still shooting the Snob movie, then good for him. I'd just like to see him in both that's all. Very Happy

Anyone know for sure?

--Erin M.
Back to top Go down
The Man in Black

The Man in Black

I sense an Anniversary coming...and with it, a question. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I sense an Anniversary coming...and with it, a question.   I sense an Anniversary coming...and with it, a question. EmptySat May 05, 2012 12:27 pm

To the best of my knowledge, Brad kept on shooting the Snob movie. THEN AGAIN the only people I actually heard about going to shoot were Diamanda Hagan (rumor has it was just with Omega during that time and not actually in Year 4), That Sci-Fi Guy (possibly also only at a Con but if so EXTREMELY coincidental timing; also EXTREMELY awesome if he was in it, same with Hagan) and Obscurus Lupa. Actually, Apollo Z Hack was busy the same week this was filmed so it might just be an elaborate scheme among popular reviewers to keep everyone in the dark as to who was actually in it.

EDIT: Apparently in the other thread, Brad confirmed appearing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.maninblack.tk

I sense an Anniversary coming...and with it, a question.
Page 1 of 1