Pierre Kirby Approved.
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Jerrid Situation

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
thatguyontheright1



Posts : 128
Join date : 2011-07-07
Age : 29
Location : Watching Movies

PostSubject: Re: Jerrid Situation   Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:44 am

BoylandtheLiberator wrote:
thatguyontheright1 wrote:
BoylandtheLiberator wrote:
Deadpool wrote:
BoylandtheLiberator wrote:
Jerrid has said in numerous places to be fair to him that he never said those things. I personally don't know what was said. However I think brad did the right thing from my p[eerspective. Even if it wasnt true. How could Brad control himself when he hears that. I am a single man but if someone said that about my niece or sister, I do not know how I would react.

No, he said those things, lol, i saw the posts themselves by him.

Really he denies it very verminately in comments on a yt video about the break up. Look I am not being a dick here. Just before I bury a guy over a subject, which I hav very persoanl experience with most of my family died of various tupes of the illness mentioned. IJerrid has the right to face his accusers doesnt especially over something as seriosu as this accusation

I saw the posts myself as well. Perhaps now he is realizing that he farked up.
Really because on brad's cheryl video hes in the comment denying it pretty strongly

The one on Brads Cheryl video could be a troll.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frank Rizzo

avatar

Posts : 1456
Join date : 2011-02-02
Age : 32

PostSubject: Re: Jerrid Situation   Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:27 am

Fellas, before this turns into an argument (which is where it looks to be headed), let's just drop it, shall we?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BoylandtheLiberator



Posts : 35
Join date : 2012-03-27

PostSubject: Response   Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:15 pm

Frank Rizzo wrote:
Fellas, before this turns into an argument (which is where it looks to be headed), let's just drop it, shall we?
I am just saying Frank that the man has the right to face his accusers., wehich is true. THis is not something that one can take back. I am not a married man however I know that its a friendship killer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frank Rizzo

avatar

Posts : 1456
Join date : 2011-02-02
Age : 32

PostSubject: Re: Jerrid Situation   Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:12 pm

Not for nothing, but what exactly will Jerrid "facing his accusers" accomplish? There's several people, fans and co-workers included, who pretty much said "Yep, that's what Jerrid said", with that many people saying that he did indeed say those things, it's pretty hard to believe it's made up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jaltesorensen

avatar

Posts : 295
Join date : 2011-06-26
Location : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Jerrid Situation   Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:53 pm

I feel this way about the Jerrid Situation:
[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BoylandtheLiberator



Posts : 35
Join date : 2012-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Jerrid Situation   Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:14 pm

Frank Rizzo wrote:
Not for nothing, but what exactly will Jerrid "facing his accusers" accomplish? There's several people, fans and co-workers included, who pretty much said "Yep, that's what Jerrid said", with that many people saying that he did indeed say those things, it's pretty hard to believe it's made up.
Well he gets to confront them. Look man, if you ddint say something horrible would you not want to say you didnt? Me personally I would want to confront them
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frank Rizzo

avatar

Posts : 1456
Join date : 2011-02-02
Age : 32

PostSubject: Re: Jerrid Situation   Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:38 pm

BoylandtheLiberator wrote:
Frank Rizzo wrote:
Not for nothing, but what exactly will Jerrid "facing his accusers" accomplish? There's several people, fans and co-workers included, who pretty much said "Yep, that's what Jerrid said", with that many people saying that he did indeed say those things, it's pretty hard to believe it's made up.
Well he gets to confront them. Look man, if you ddint say something horrible would you not want to say you didnt? Me personally I would want to confront them

That'll be the shortest confrontation ever...

Brad: Jerrid, did you say all of these things?

Jerrid: Of course not!

Fans/co-workers of Brad: Actually, you did, here's the proof...

Jerrid: ........

Back to top Go down
View user profile
BoylandtheLiberator



Posts : 35
Join date : 2012-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Jerrid Situation   Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:02 pm

Frank Rizzo wrote:
BoylandtheLiberator wrote:
Frank Rizzo wrote:
Not for nothing, but what exactly will Jerrid "facing his accusers" accomplish? There's several people, fans and co-workers included, who pretty much said "Yep, that's what Jerrid said", with that many people saying that he did indeed say those things, it's pretty hard to believe it's made up.
Well he gets to confront them. Look man, if you ddint say something horrible would you not want to say you didnt? Me personally I would want to confront them

That'll be the shortest confrontation ever...

Brad: Jerrid, did you say all of these things?

Jerrid: Of course not!

Fans/co-workers of Brad: Actually, you did, here's the proof...

Jerrid: ........

What proof? Again jerrid wants the evidence to be presented. He says that he didnt say thoise things.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wildhoney66

avatar

Posts : 1207
Join date : 2011-05-19
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: Jerrid Situation   Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:53 pm

i'm not trying to start no fight here over this, i just want to say that until recent i didn't know Jerrid had even left.

though i am curious what was actually said. i missed all this a few months back. to me he seems like a good guy but not very bright on some things. he does seem the type to have said things & no realized what the consquences will be.

i've said stupid shit in the past & regretted it the second i've said it. but this sucks. well that & brian & sarah divorcing that i didn't see coming either. but at least they are still friends. anyways, i've had my say. since i don't know the full story

i can't really give my opinion on what between Brad & Jerrid. to be fair. so now i'm off to find another thread.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BoylandtheLiberator



Posts : 35
Join date : 2012-03-27

PostSubject: Response   Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:01 pm

wildhoney66 wrote:
i'm not trying to start no fight here over this, i just want to say that until recent i didn't know Jerrid had even left.

though i am curious what was actually said. i missed all this a few months back. to me he seems like a good guy but not very bright on some things. he does seem the type to have said things & no realized what the consquences will be.

i've said stupid shit in the past & regretted it the second i've said it. but this sucks. well that & brian & sarah divorcing that i didn't see coming either. but at least they are still friends. anyways, i've had my say. since i don't know the full story

i can't really give my opinion on what between Brad & Jerrid. to be fair. so now i'm off to find another thread.

Well I can go by what has been said by Brad and others. Jerrid had apparently been causing problems by acitng innappropriately with female fans coming on them when he has a long time girlfriend. Brian and Brad apparently had to on several occasions do damge limitations to solve these problems he would cause. Brad according to him tried to bring up these problem which he had kept from him to see if they could solve these problems. Then Brad got wind of aparent comment jerrid had made on facebook chats to fans of Brad as thats whatr he did chat to fans regularly. Anyway he was accused of saying that jillian was a dead cert for breast cancer. Brad got wind of it and it caused the split. As I aid I ddont know whether he saidfit or not. Personally I think no matter ho mcuh you dont like a person you wouldnt go there. Jerrid and Jillian hadd been not getting along according to brad anyway. I hope that Jerrid can repair the damage done but if brad believes he said it then thatas a friendship killer. I am not a married man but if I was and one of my firiends said that I dont think we would be friends for mcuh longer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wildhoney66

avatar

Posts : 1207
Join date : 2011-05-19
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: Jerrid Situation   Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:11 pm

oh i agree, 100% i'm a single guy as well. & i'd never say that either. if that comments needs to be edited i am glad i was able to read it before that happend.

i've never met any of the gang. & they seem pretty down to earth. i think even if Jerrid had said that. if it was said. from what you say. it would have at some point ended anyways. i'm just sorry to hear it did happen.

i'm a smartass & i can be blunt but i've never said anything like that in my life. that's an ass whoopin that would be coming my way. & rightly so. thank you though for the heads up.

i was reading through all this. & it did sound like an argument was taking place. so that's why i said i'm not here to start anything. & actually i'm not thank you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BoylandtheLiberator



Posts : 35
Join date : 2012-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Jerrid Situation   Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:36 pm

wildhoney66 wrote:
oh i agree, 100% i'm a single guy as well. & i'd never say that either. if that comments needs to be edited i am glad i was able to read it before that happend.

i've never met any of the gang. & they seem pretty down to earth. i think even if Jerrid had said that. if it was said. from what you say. it would have at some point ended anyways. i'm just sorry to hear it did happen.

i'm a smartass & i can be blunt but i've never said anything like that in my life. that's an ass whoopin that would be coming my way. & rightly so. thank you though for the heads up.

i was reading through all this. & it did sound like an argument was taking place. so that's why i said i'm not here to start anything. & actually i'm not thank you

I was not trying to causse an argument nor trying to provoke a reaction. I was trying to make sure it was true. Jerrid as I said in the thread desereves to face his accusers. For example of people said I said something akin to that then I think if I didnt I should be able to prove it. Personally I would never ssay that baout someone even if I detested that person. Again I didnt see the comment or the chat in question however some people say they did and I suppose I am not calling them liars just that they may have misinterpreted what he said or got the wrong side of the stick. We have said somethign tthat we meant one way and people take another. However Jerrid denies it in comments onm the site. I would look at his comments on the video Cheryl where I assume its him denying he said it. THat is why I was that he should be able to face his accusers like we would in real life. If I was firends with soemonme irl like jerrid and brad were and he heard I sadid something I would wondeer why.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wildhoney66

avatar

Posts : 1207
Join date : 2011-05-19
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: Jerrid Situation   Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:05 pm

oh i didn't say you were trying to start a fight either. it's just fucked up that this had to happen. when they started doing the midnight showings again, i wondered where Jerrid was. but i just assumed that he would at some point come on, cause like people call them Team Snob doesn't always send the same gang to this or that film.

so i really didn't give it much thought ya know? i don't have a face book account. & i never really get around to listen to the radio show, so i missed brad telling all about it. my hat goes to him for being honest about it. i also don't use twitter either. but like we all said here if jerrid did say that, what a jackass.


it's funny how i've never met brad & the gang, yet after watching so many videos they do. you end up caring about them a little bit. so when you learn that one of them leaves the team. over a stupid thing like that, i just mean that jerrid was stupid enough to do all those things, when if he really was tired of doing the show he could have just said guys i can't do it anymore, instead of saying & doing all he did.

anyways, & i believe Brad over Jerrid though. if none of this wasn't true he i'm sure would have said it wasn't. he's a pretty honest guy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BoylandtheLiberator



Posts : 35
Join date : 2012-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Jerrid Situation   Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:53 pm

wildhoney66 wrote:
oh i didn't say you were trying to start a fight either. it's just fucked up that this had to happen. when they started doing the midnight showings again, i wondered where Jerrid was. but i just assumed that he would at some point come on, cause like people call them Team Snob doesn't always send the same gang to this or that film.

so i really didn't give it much thought ya know? i don't have a face book account. & i never really get around to listen to the radio show, so i missed brad telling all about it. my hat goes to him for being honest about it. i also don't use twitter either. but like we all said here if jerrid did say that, what a jackass.


it's funny how i've never met brad & the gang, yet after watching so many videos they do. you end up caring about them a little bit. so when you learn that one of them leaves the team. over a stupid thing like that, i just mean that jerrid was stupid enough to do all those things, when if he really was tired of doing the show he could have just said guys i can't do it anymore, instead of saying & doing all he did.

anyways, & i believe Brad over Jerrid though. if none of this wasn't true he i'm sure would have said it wasn't. he's a pretty honest guy.
Well I would check out he comment on the radiodrome geek juice episode tthe comments talka botu it. Brad has talked about ita bit, however according to jerrid their relationship ius ont he mend accoridng to a video on youtube [Only admins are allowed to see this link] If so I am going to shut up and let this friendship get mended cause I am sure it makes it ten times harder with people bringing up what happened.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wildhoney66

avatar

Posts : 1207
Join date : 2011-05-19
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: Jerrid Situation   Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:01 pm

1stly thanxs for the link. i think i'll check it out later today before i head off to bed. 2ndly, i hope their relationship has gotten better, even if he never comes back to the site, at least their relationship will have gotten better if that is indeed happening. though i'm sure it's pretty hard for him to totally ignore Jerrid since they are neighbors i believe?

but anyways if it has gotten better since it 1st happend well good. i hope that is the case. if it is i can't say that i blame you. thanxs for the heads up though regarding of what all happend though. i'm glad somebody here was kind enough to let me know.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wildhoney66

avatar

Posts : 1207
Join date : 2011-05-19
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: Jerrid Situation   Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:57 am

i just wanted to say i did go onto that page. & if that's jerrid & i have no doubt that is isn't. i dunno why i just have a feeling it isn't. he does say they have buried the hatchet. well if that is true than i'm glad to hear that. even if it means they don't work together again, at least their friendship is still intact.

again thanxs for the link & the info on what really happend.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Jerrid Situation   

Back to top Go down
 
Jerrid Situation
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Some ideas about current market situation
» Technical situation after the today downward!
» Latest situation of Geneva resolution.
» Please Advice on the Situation of CSF
» Some thoughts on CSE market situation at present

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cinema Snob :: Midnight Screenings & Original Series-
Jump to: