The Cinema Snob
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pierre Kirby Approved.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jerrid Situation

Go down 
+8
MagnaRyu
Frank Rizzo
OrlandoEastwood
The Original Greaser Bob
jaltesorensen
bigass
Deadpool
Admin
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Jerrid Situation Empty
PostSubject: Jerrid Situation   Jerrid Situation EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 3:24 am

Hey! Sorry to post here too. Anyways, I've already gone into as much detail on other sites and pages about the situation, but long story short, Jerrid is not ever coming back. I'll address it on the next Radiodrome, unless there's something here that I need to correct.

Here's what I wrote on another site:

Things are being made out to seem a lot worse than they actually are. The only things that are changing is just that Brian will be taking over Jerrid's spot on "Radiodrome," and "Brad and Jerrid" will be different as well. Aside from that, everything else is the same. "The Cinema Snob," "80's Dan," the midnight reviews, etc, all of that stuff will be the same.

As for why Jerrid was let go, without getting too specific, there were about 20 instances where I had to do a lot of damage control for him on set and at different events, and it got to where we simply couldn't really handle it anymore. I tried presenting those past situations to him, but it didn't exactly go over so well. Then, when I found out about some horrific things he had said about Jillian to fans, enough was enough. Jerrid has great comedic timing and he made for a very charismatic presence in these videos, but it just wasn't worth all the tension. Hope you all still enjoy the site.
Back to top Go down
https://thecinemasnob.forumotion.com
Deadpool

Deadpool

Jerrid Situation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jerrid Situation   Jerrid Situation EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 5:02 am

Honestly, i had a feeling it was something like that. I'm a fan of Jerrid's and he seems like a good enough guy, he's just one of those guys who doesn't realize he's saying something incredibly stupid, and doing something incredibly stupid. Call it constant foot in mouth disease, and sometimes those guys have to be let go or put away. I'm just hoping it doesn't do anything to your homelife.
Back to top Go down
bigass

bigass

Jerrid Situation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jerrid Situation   Jerrid Situation EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 7:50 am

Of course we will all still love the site. But I'm hoping you guys can work it out. Maybe give him a good ass beating and things will be cool again one day confused
Back to top Go down
jaltesorensen

jaltesorensen

Jerrid Situation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jerrid Situation   Jerrid Situation EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 2:05 am

That is so sad. I always liked Jerrid. He always seemed to be such a nice guy. But I guess he could not control the raging spirit that dwells inside him - and as with the Hulk he should not be among people.
Back to top Go down
The Original Greaser Bob

The Original Greaser Bob

Jerrid Situation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jerrid Situation   Jerrid Situation EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 5:04 am

Well, thanks for telling us all what's what, Brad. I'm sure this wasn't an easy decision to make, nor is it something you want to talk about more than you have to. I hope everything turns out for the best.
Back to top Go down
OrlandoEastwood

OrlandoEastwood

Jerrid Situation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jerrid Situation   Jerrid Situation EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 9:33 am

I added him on Facebook the other day, and I must say, it's truly bizarre. And reading through some of the posts, he says that he was relieved to be done with the site. So, eh, screw it. I do kinda feel sorry for Brian and Sarah, but I wish them the best.
Back to top Go down
http://www.orlandoeastwoodfilms.tk
Frank Rizzo

Frank Rizzo

Jerrid Situation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jerrid Situation   Jerrid Situation EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 9:40 am

...I'm a FB friend of Jerrid, and I haven't seen him saying he's glad to be done with the site anywhere...
Back to top Go down
OrlandoEastwood

OrlandoEastwood

Jerrid Situation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jerrid Situation   Jerrid Situation EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 10:09 am

I said "relieved".

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Back to top Go down
The Original Greaser Bob

The Original Greaser Bob

Jerrid Situation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jerrid Situation   Jerrid Situation EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 11:10 am

OrlandoEastwood wrote:
I do kinda feel sorry for Brian and Sarah, but I wish them the best.
At least they got to part on good terms.
Back to top Go down
MagnaRyu

MagnaRyu

Jerrid Situation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jerrid Situation   Jerrid Situation EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 11:47 pm

The Dude wrote:
OrlandoEastwood wrote:

Wait what? What about Brian and Sarah?
Back to top Go down
Deadpool

Deadpool

Jerrid Situation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jerrid Situation   Jerrid Situation EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 3:46 am

MagnaRyu wrote:
The Dude wrote:
OrlandoEastwood wrote:

They're getting a divorce.
Back to top Go down
thatguyontheright1

Jerrid Situation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jerrid Situation   Jerrid Situation EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 4:09 am

Deadpool wrote:
MagnaRyu wrote:
The Dude wrote:
OrlandoEastwood wrote:

Well fuck. I hope they all stay friends after this.
Back to top Go down
Deadpool

Deadpool

Jerrid Situation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jerrid Situation   Jerrid Situation EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 4:15 am

thatguyontheright1 wrote:
Deadpool wrote:
MagnaRyu wrote:
The Dude wrote:
OrlandoEastwood wrote:

From what i heard it's a fairly amicable thing, so i don't doubt they will.
Back to top Go down
The Original Greaser Bob

The Original Greaser Bob

Jerrid Situation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jerrid Situation   Jerrid Situation EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 6:32 am

Deadpool wrote:
Deadpool wrote:
MagnaRyu wrote:
The Dude wrote:
OrlandoEastwood wrote:

Yeah, that's basically what Brian had to say about it. So, good for them.
Back to top Go down
MagnaRyu

MagnaRyu

Jerrid Situation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jerrid Situation   Jerrid Situation EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 6:50 am

The Dude wrote:
Deadpool wrote:
Deadpool wrote:
MagnaRyu wrote:
The Dude wrote:
OrlandoEastwood wrote:

Yeah, that's basically what Brian had to say about it. So, good for them.

Oh wow that's cool they are still friends, but divorce sucks...and man i disappear from the net for a short time and all hell breaks through.
Back to top Go down
Jarl

Jarl

Jerrid Situation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jerrid Situation   Jerrid Situation EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 5:15 pm

Brad And Jerrid Say Things They'll Regret

Sad
Back to top Go down
OrlandoEastwood

OrlandoEastwood

Jerrid Situation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jerrid Situation   Jerrid Situation EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 7:06 am

Jarl wrote:
Brad And Jerrid Say Things They'll Regret

Sad

Jesus, I saw what was posted that finally did it for Brad. Good riddance to that trash.

Last edited by OrlandoEastwood on Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MagnaRyu

MagnaRyu

Jerrid Situation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jerrid Situation   Jerrid Situation EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 7:25 am

Uhm, okay This kind of post is more then liikely not what Brad would like to have on his forums. You should probably remove it.

Last edited by MagnaRyu on Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Frank Rizzo

Frank Rizzo

Jerrid Situation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jerrid Situation   Jerrid Situation EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 7:49 am

Agreed with MagnaRyu, you *may* want to alter this post Orlando.

While I think what Jerrid said about Jillian was messed up and horrible, exasperating the situation won't help matters...
Back to top Go down
The Original Greaser Bob

The Original Greaser Bob

Jerrid Situation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jerrid Situation   Jerrid Situation EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 8:51 am

Don't know what Jerrid said about Jillian. Probably better off that way...
Back to top Go down
BoylandtheLiberator

Jerrid Situation Empty
PostSubject: I dont know about this   Jerrid Situation EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 5:10 pm

Jerrid has said in numerous places to be fair to him that he never said those things. I personally don't know what was said. However I think brad did the right thing from my p[eerspective. Even if it wasnt true. How could Brad control himself when he hears that. I am a single man but if someone said that about my niece or sister, I do not know how I would react.
Back to top Go down
Deadpool

Deadpool

Jerrid Situation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jerrid Situation   Jerrid Situation EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 9:23 pm

BoylandtheLiberator wrote:
Jerrid has said in numerous places to be fair to him that he never said those things. I personally don't know what was said. However I think brad did the right thing from my p[eerspective. Even if it wasnt true. How could Brad control himself when he hears that. I am a single man but if someone said that about my niece or sister, I do not know how I would react.

No, he said those things, lol, i saw the posts themselves by him.
Back to top Go down
BoylandtheLiberator

Jerrid Situation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jerrid Situation   Jerrid Situation EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 10:59 pm

Deadpool wrote:

Really he denies it very verminately in comments on a yt video about the break up. Look I am not being a dick here. Just before I bury a guy over a subject, which I hav very persoanl experience with most of my family died of various tupes of the illness mentioned. IJerrid has the right to face his accusers doesnt especially over something as seriosu as this accusation
Back to top Go down
thatguyontheright1

Jerrid Situation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jerrid Situation   Jerrid Situation EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 3:52 am

Deadpool wrote:

Really he denies it very verminately in comments on a yt video about the break up. Look I am not being a dick here. Just before I bury a guy over a subject, which I hav very persoanl experience with most of my family died of various tupes of the illness mentioned. IJerrid has the right to face his accusers doesnt especially over something as seriosu as this accusation

I saw the posts myself as well. Perhaps now he is realizing that he farked up.
Back to top Go down
BoylandtheLiberator

Jerrid Situation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jerrid Situation   Jerrid Situation EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 4:01 am

Deadpool wrote:

I saw the posts myself as well. Perhaps now he is realizing that he farked up.
Really because on brad's cheryl video hes in the comment denying it pretty strongly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jerrid Situation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jerrid Situation   Jerrid Situation Empty

Back to top Go down

Jerrid Situation
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next