The Cinema Snob
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pierre Kirby Approved.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

over blown Movie speculation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
thatguyontheright1

over blown Movie speculation Empty
PostSubject: over blown Movie speculation   over blown Movie speculation EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 9:26 am

Here, you take a movie and speculate on it and come up with a ridiculous or over thought conclusion if something happened differently, or happened to characters that were never seen again, ext.

Back to the Future

Marty McFly never returned home. Through his actions in 1955, he created a tangent universe, an Alternate 1985 if you will. Since he never returned to his proper time line (called universe Alpha), Marty will have been assumed murdered after searches fail to recover him. A weighted coffin is buried, and the grief tears apart the McFly family, resulting in the divorce of George and Lorraine, leaving Biff open to catch Lorraine on the rebound.
Back to top Go down
Indiana Groans

Indiana Groans

over blown Movie speculation Empty
PostSubject: Re: over blown Movie speculation   over blown Movie speculation EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 6:03 am

Haha. And Alien 3 was all a dream, right?

"The sarge is still alive man, look!" - Hudson said this in Aliens, and I've always reckoned that Sgt. Apone lived to fight another day. Perhaps he blasted his way out of the hive and escaped the nuclear detonation from the atmosphere processor on LV-426 to return for a improptu thirty year late sequel in 2016 I like to called Aliens II: Even More Aliens's.

For sure, he's just too damn awesome to die... the guy who played him, Al Matthews was alleged to have died of cancer years ago but apparently he's alive and living in Spain - no doubt to kick some xenomorph ass!
Back to top Go down

over blown Movie speculation
Page 1 of 1