The Cinema Snob
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pierre Kirby Approved.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Getting awesome DVDs is fun!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ItsVince725

Getting awesome DVDs is fun! Empty
PostSubject: Getting awesome DVDs is fun!   Getting awesome DVDs is fun! EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 11:56 pm

I got the Lamberto Bava/Dario Argento horror classic Demons in from Amazon today, and this is an AWESOME release!

Widescreen like a good movie should be, digitally remastered, there's special features, and on the back of the chapter listing inside the case is the original Italian movie poster! So cool!

If you love Italian horror films, you can't go wrong with this one.
Back to top Go down
OrlandoEastwood

OrlandoEastwood

PostSubject: Re: Getting awesome DVDs is fun!   Getting awesome DVDs is fun! EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 9:24 am

I got the UK Blu-ray for Demons and Demons 2 on pre-order. I saw a 35mm print of the film back at one of the local drive in theaters in 2010.
Back to top Go down
http://www.orlandoeastwoodfilms.tk
Mondo a Go-Go

Mondo a Go-Go

PostSubject: Re: Getting awesome DVDs is fun!   Getting awesome DVDs is fun! EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 4:44 am

I won the DVD of Demons in a Halloween costume contest at my local cinema, and I keep meaning to give it watch. Great to know it's good. They showed Demons 2 on 35mm as part of a horror marathon that night, and it really was a treasure. Such fun, overlooked films.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting awesome DVDs is fun!   Getting awesome DVDs is fun! Empty

Back to top Go down

Getting awesome DVDs is fun!
Page 1 of 1