The Cinema Snob
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pierre Kirby Approved.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The New Beavis and Butt-Head show.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Randy Spears

Randy Spears

The New Beavis and Butt-Head show. Empty
PostSubject: The New Beavis and Butt-Head show.   The New Beavis and Butt-Head show. EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 9:18 am

I can't wait to see it Thursday. But I'll admitt I'm a little worried that it's going to suck.

I read an article on Yahoo today that because MTV doesn't play videos anymore they will make fun of MTV shows like Jersey Shore, Teen Mom, 16 and Pregnant. And even non MTV programing like UFC, and WWE.

But it will be interesting to see if it's good. But like I said, I'm a little worred that it will come off as a dated '90s relic.
Back to top Go down
Frank Rizzo

Frank Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: The New Beavis and Butt-Head show.   The New Beavis and Butt-Head show. EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 9:58 am

I'm looking forward to this very much so
Can't wait till MTV's dynamic duo is back on my TV!
Back to top Go down
Smittmaestro

Smittmaestro

PostSubject: Re: The New Beavis and Butt-Head show.   The New Beavis and Butt-Head show. EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 9:26 am

Big thumbs up!

I liked they also talk over/riff the various shows too. The Jersey Shore jokes were tops.

Butt-head: "Grandma Jwoww, tell me again how you gor syphillis."

And they still talk over music videos too.

-cs™
Back to top Go down
wildhoney66

wildhoney66

PostSubject: Re: The New Beavis and Butt-Head show.   The New Beavis and Butt-Head show. EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 12:52 pm

it's ok. nothing great. but funny thing is it still looks like it was made in the 90's! which i didn't expect.

i've only seen one episode which was the one where they said they don't believe in evolution. & that was funny. but one wonders what these guys will be like if they ever got laid? or if Mike Judge decided to age them a bit.
Back to top Go down
VonSpyder

VonSpyder

PostSubject: Re: The New Beavis and Butt-Head show.   The New Beavis and Butt-Head show. EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 2:47 am

Ive been loving it so far. Its been true to form and I like the Mike Judges is experimenting with new things in the show. I especially loved the nod to the Daria continuum: "Didnt Daria kill herself?" "No, I think she just moved away." "Oh. I would have thought she killed herself, I mean I would kill myself if I were her." I couldnt stop laughing. The reviewing of the mtv shows while still keeping music videos is actually working and Im pretty impressed with how its working out. Not to mention Beavis' now ranting about "Fire" and how "Nobody can stop me from wanting to light things on ffffffire!"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/vonspyder
Frank Rizzo

Frank Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: The New Beavis and Butt-Head show.   The New Beavis and Butt-Head show. EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 10:30 am

"Didnt Daria kill herself?" "No, I think she just moved away." "Oh. I would have thought she killed herself, I mean I would kill myself if I were her."

I remember busting out laughing when that line came about! Just the delivery of it alone made it funny.
Back to top Go down
Smittmaestro

Smittmaestro

PostSubject: Re: The New Beavis and Butt-Head show.   The New Beavis and Butt-Head show. EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 6:53 am

Beavis and Butt-Head's Cinema Classics The Human Centipede!

-cs™
Back to top Go down
Randy Spears

Randy Spears

PostSubject: Re: The New Beavis and Butt-Head show.   The New Beavis and Butt-Head show. EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 11:24 am

So far so good. My only gripe is that I'm tired of seeing the Jersey Shore. MTV has a big library of shows to make fun of. I know the Shore is ultra popular now, but I would love to see B&B make fun of Bully Beatdown, Wild N Out, Masked Warriors, America's best Dancecrew, Wrestling Society X, Ect....

Plus one more gripe, have more mainstream videos. I would love to see how B&B would handle a Lady Gaga or Ke$ha video. Think of all the jokes they could make if they saw that weird Telephone video with Beyonce.
Back to top Go down
Frank Rizzo

Frank Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: The New Beavis and Butt-Head show.   The New Beavis and Butt-Head show. EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 11:49 pm

Part of me is glad B&B are making fun of Jersey Shore....hopefully it'll start a backlash against that horrid show.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Beavis and Butt-Head show.   The New Beavis and Butt-Head show. Empty

Back to top Go down

The New Beavis and Butt-Head show.
Page 1 of 1