The Cinema Snob
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pierre Kirby Approved.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Paranormal Activity 3 spoilers

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Randy Spears

Randy Spears

Paranormal Activity 3 spoilers Empty
PostSubject: Paranormal Activity 3 spoilers   Paranormal Activity 3 spoilers EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 12:14 pm

Who saw it? I have to say I liked it.

I liked the story a little more then the second one. I was wondering how they were going to get around night vision in 1988 and it kind of worked eventhough I thought nightlights were a cop out.

Some of the scares were good. The Debbie Gibson babysitter scene. The Bloody Mary, Shaggy/Kaite scene. The Kristy talking talking to and about Toby. And hair pulling scene. And I thought the ending was good.

I liked that some of the scares happend during the day.

And yes, the BF in this movie looks exactly like Micah from the first one. But I liked this guy a lot better. He seems like he cared for the girls and their mom. He seemed like he wasen't a complete dick.

There will be a 4th movie but I don't know where it will go after this. It can't go backwards to the '70s or '60s and they found lost film. My guess is they will focus on teenage daughter from the second film. The ghost comes and terrorize her in the next film.
Back to top Go down

Paranormal Activity 3 spoilers
Page 1 of 1