Pierre Kirby Approved.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Your experiences watching Paranormal Activity in the theater!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Best Paranormal Activity movie so far?
1st One
25%
 25% [ 1 ]
2nd One
25%
 25% [ 1 ]
3rd One
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
All of 'em
25%
 25% [ 1 ]
None of 'em
25%
 25% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
LucasChad

PostSubject: Your experiences watching Paranormal Activity in the theater!   Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:09 am

I didn't see the first one in theaters, but I did see the second and third ones in my local theater and both times have fun experiences with a packed crowd. However, the experience with the third one which I had tonight is way better than the last time. I was in the front row with many other rows back taken by lots of teenagers that spent the whole movie screaming their heads off. My favorite part of the whole experience is where during one jump-scare that was a prank done by the mother, there was a guy a couple rows back I can hear saying, "I just shit my pants." Never in my years of watching movies in the theater that I ever heard such a reaction.

As for the film itself, I enjoyed it as well as the other two and I'm definitely a mark for the whole series much like Spoony. It still has the right amount of jump-scares plus some more comedy that may or may not turn some fans off. Plus I agree with Brad and friends that the final 15 minutes of the film is the best part, and after that scene ends is where you'll be begging for more.

The beginning scene taking place in 2005 I feel is pointless, but the rest of the film is just what I needed. They'll definitely make a fourth one for sure maybe to either continue with the girls in their teens taking place sometime in the 1990s, continue with the search for Katie and Hunter, or take it to another direction. Either way, they'll probably be as more creative with it than before.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frank Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: Your experiences watching Paranormal Activity in the theater!   Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:09 am

Saw the first one in theatres, thought it was pretty damn good.
The second one....waaaaaaaaaaay to long. If they had cut about 20-25 minutes from it, it would have been a much easier flowing movie.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Your experiences watching Paranormal Activity in the theater!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1