The Cinema Snob
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pierre Kirby Approved.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The New Three Musketeers movie.

Go down 
+2
Mondo a Go-Go
Randy Spears
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Randy Spears

Randy Spears

The New Three Musketeers movie.  Empty
PostSubject: The New Three Musketeers movie.    The New Three Musketeers movie.  EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 6:36 am

Was the Robert Downey Jr. Sherlock Holmes movie that popular to warrent clones? What's next The Scarlet Pimpernel?

Back to top Go down
Mondo a Go-Go

Mondo a Go-Go

PostSubject: Re: The New Three Musketeers movie.    The New Three Musketeers movie.  EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 7:05 am

It looks terrible, but having been the Cardinal in a recent stage version, I'm obligated to go see it. At least Christoph Waltz is there to be awesome as always?
Back to top Go down
Jeevesie

Jeevesie

PostSubject: Re: The New Three Musketeers movie.    The New Three Musketeers movie.  EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 5:03 pm

I'll stick with 'Albert the Fifth Musketeer' if I want to watch nonsensical reimaginings of Dumas' story. ^^ Even Christopher 'I am a god' Waltz can't convince me to go see this movie.
Back to top Go down
Frank Rizzo

Frank Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: The New Three Musketeers movie.    The New Three Musketeers movie.  EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 7:52 pm

Sherlock Holmes, to me anyway, was a very good movie.

This movie? Well, I'm torn, it *looks* decent from the commercial trailers I've seen, but for all we know it could be a huge bomb.
Back to top Go down
A Cockatrice

A Cockatrice

PostSubject: Re: The New Three Musketeers movie.    The New Three Musketeers movie.  EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 11:54 pm

Well if Paul W.S. Anderson is directing it, I think you can already tell how good the movie is going to be.
Back to top Go down
Son Of Jack Deth

Son Of Jack Deth

PostSubject: Re: The New Three Musketeers movie.    The New Three Musketeers movie.  EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 4:52 am

I have to agree that this doesn't really look like Sherlock Holmes. This has more of a steampunk look than S.H. did. Plus, I'll be passing on this Musketeers as it just looks ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Three Musketeers movie.    The New Three Musketeers movie.  Empty

Back to top Go down

The New Three Musketeers movie.
Page 1 of 1