The Cinema Snob
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pierre Kirby Approved.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Movie Skew

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cactus_Matt

Cactus_Matt

Movie Skew Empty
PostSubject: Movie Skew   Movie Skew EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 1:22 pm

Hello all, it's been a long time since I've posted here but I've been very busy, mostly with making my own review series! Obviously I need all the support I can get and so I'm here to shamelessly plug my first episode.

It's called Movie Skew with Crispy Mouglar. In the first episode Crispy reviews one of his favourite light-hearted family films, Requiem For A Dream.

Please don't hesitate to leave feedback, either here or in the blip.tv comments section.

http://blip.tv/cactusmattproductions/movie-skew-requiem-for-a-dream-5559664

THANKS!
Back to top Go down
Cactus_Matt

Cactus_Matt

Movie Skew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movie Skew   Movie Skew EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 4:07 pm

Well despite the lack of comments/feedback here's the second episode of Movie Skew. Crispy Mouglar reviews Disney Pixar's 'Cars', and asks a lot of questions of a movie that needs a lot of answers.

http://blip.tv/cactusmattproductions/movie-skew-cars-5573616
Back to top Go down
Frank Rizzo

Frank Rizzo

Movie Skew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movie Skew   Movie Skew EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 8:08 pm

Well.....to be completely honest dude...I watched your review of Cars and.....eeeeeeeeeh.....it really wasn't that good. Most of your jokes fell very very flat IMO, and overall I just couldn't get into it.

Don't take this the wrong way, I mean, you seem like a nice guy and all, it's just that I wasn't really getting into the video...
Back to top Go down
LeMunson

LeMunson

Movie Skew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movie Skew   Movie Skew EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 8:00 am

Cactus_Matt wrote:
Well despite the lack of comments/feedback here's the second episode of Movie Skew. Crispy Mouglar reviews Disney Pixar's 'Cars', and asks a lot of questions of a movie that needs a lot of answers.

I actually meant to comment the day you posted it and never got around to it, sorry about that.

I thought a lot of the jokes were reasonably funny, the writing was pretty good too. The narration annoyed me though, as did the editing at some parts. Overall, pretty good for a first show, would be way better if some things were fixed .
Back to top Go down
Cactus_Matt

Cactus_Matt

Movie Skew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movie Skew   Movie Skew EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 12:38 pm

Frank Rizzo wrote:
Well.....to be completely honest dude...I watched your review of Cars and.....eeeeeeeeeh.....it really wasn't that good. Most of your jokes fell very very flat IMO, and overall I just couldn't get into it.

Don't take this the wrong way, I mean, you seem like a nice guy and all, it's just that I wasn't really getting into the video...

That's okay, I appreciate the feedback regardless. Thank your for being so polite and kind in your comments, I will be working hard at my delivery and trying to include more jokes in all future projects. Smile
Back to top Go down
Cactus_Matt

Cactus_Matt

Movie Skew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movie Skew   Movie Skew EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 12:39 pm

LeMunson wrote:
Cactus_Matt wrote:

I actually meant to comment the day you posted it and never got around to it, sorry about that.

I thought a lot of the jokes were reasonably funny, the writing was pretty good too. The narration annoyed me though, as did the editing at some parts. Overall, pretty good for a first show, would be way better if some things were fixed .

Thanks Smile was afraid everyone was going to find me unfunny (reviewers worst nightmare) the editing of the footage of myself was a problem because I didn't really learn my lines, I'm going to push myself to rehearse and perhaps employ more clever editing techniques in future episodes.

As for the narrator, she has been fired. lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Movie Skew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movie Skew   Movie Skew Empty

Back to top Go down

Movie Skew
Page 1 of 1