The Cinema Snob
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pierre Kirby Approved.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Albert Pyun's Cyborg... director's cut?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cernex

Albert Pyun's Cyborg... director's cut? Empty
PostSubject: Albert Pyun's Cyborg... director's cut?   Albert Pyun's Cyborg... director's cut? EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 11:26 am

(NOTE: Sorry if this has been posted before. I'm just finding out myself)

http://www.dreadcentral.com/news/42942/new-ultra-violent-cut-albert-pyuns-cyborg-unearthed

Seems like Albert Pyun found the last remaining VHS of his own cut (with the original soundtrack) of his most commercially successful and mainstream film, Cyborg, the one were all characters were named after musical instruments manufacturers and the bad guy was a professional surfer who screamed a lot.

In any case, just giving you guys a heads-up. Right now I'm trying to access the director's store (were it seems to be the only place were people can buy it) but the server keeps resetting while the page is loading, so I'm not really sure if its for sale already or not.

Really hope it is.
Back to top Go down
Son Of Jack Deth

Son Of Jack Deth

PostSubject: Re: Albert Pyun's Cyborg... director's cut?   Albert Pyun's Cyborg... director's cut? EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 12:14 pm

Cernex, you can order the DVD by contacting Cynthia Curnan here: curnanpictures@gmail.com

Just ask her for ordering info on Cyborg. Captain America Director's Cut is also available now on DVD and Blu-Ray.

I had the honor of interviewing Mr. Pyun recently on my show and he talks about his career and these new rereleases.

If you are interested in the interview, you can listen to it here: http://blip.tv/movieapocalypse/albert-pyun-interview-erase-rewind-7-5107367
Back to top Go down
cernex

PostSubject: Re: Albert Pyun's Cyborg... director's cut?   Albert Pyun's Cyborg... director's cut? EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 1:20 pm

Oh hey, awesome! And thanks a lot of the contact info.

I'll give the interview a listen soon enough. I just hope you asked him about Nemesis...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Albert Pyun's Cyborg... director's cut?   Albert Pyun's Cyborg... director's cut? Empty

Back to top Go down

Albert Pyun's Cyborg... director's cut?
Page 1 of 1