The Cinema Snob
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pierre Kirby Approved.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So there's a Violent Shit 4...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SsnakeBite

So there's a Violent Shit 4... Empty
PostSubject: So there's a Violent Shit 4...   So there's a Violent Shit 4... EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 7:19 pm

I just googled "Violent Shit" because, well, this series has been fascinating me ever since I saw the Snob's review of the first one. The fact that it's THIS shamelessly and, in fact, proudly exploitive, the fact that even one of those existed and that the director apparently considers this his life's masterpiece as he made two sequels. And to be honest, I find Karl the Butcher's design surprisingly cool. And much to my surprise, as I was looking through the results, it turned out most of them were not mentionning any of the three movies the Snob reviewed... but a new sequel titled Violent Shit 4.0 a.k.a. Karl The Butcher vs Axe. I searched the forums and comments sections and I was surprised very few people seem to know about it. The only reference to it I found was one comment to the Violent Shit III video. It's very recent too as it was made in 2010. So yes, it's long after the Snob's cut-off line but as he explained, if it's a sequel, it gets a pass and really, if HE doesn't review this movie, who will?

I haven't watched the movie obviously since I only just learned about its existence, but from the screenshots I've seen, it's in the same vein as the previous ones (hey, gotte give them credit. Unlike many franchises, this one stayed true to its roots) but it seems to still find some creative new ways to be amazingly over-the-top. For example, from what I understand, there's apparently a scene in which a naked guy gets beaten up then has his dick pumped (ans I do mean pumped. With a tube and everything) by some chick who then proceeds to drink the semen (and this being Violent Shit, she makes a mess of it too). Not sure why she needed a pump to do that but whatever.

Also, Karl now looks like this:

So there's a Violent Shit 4... Karlthebutcherstillk4b3

... waaaiiiit that's not Karl the Butcher. That's Mankind!

So there's a Violent Shit 4... 89
Back to top Go down
ColonelStrayn

PostSubject: Re: So there's a Violent Shit 4...   So there's a Violent Shit 4... EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 2:24 am

Apparently, there is also a movie where Karl the Butcher Shitter does a musical number. Unrated: The Movie, I believe.
Back to top Go down
LucasChad

LucasChad

PostSubject: Re: So there's a Violent Shit 4...   So there's a Violent Shit 4... EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 7:10 am

I'm thinking if the Snob reviews Violent Shit 4, he'll most likely do a crossover review on it with either Spoony or Phelous. Maybe for the upcoming TGWTG December 2011 charity event!
Back to top Go down
The Original Greaser Bob

The Original Greaser Bob

PostSubject: Re: So there's a Violent Shit 4...   So there's a Violent Shit 4... EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 3:18 pm

LucasChad wrote:
I'm thinking if the Snob reviews Violent Shit 4, he'll most likely do a crossover review on it with either Spoony or Phelous. Maybe for the upcoming TGWTG December 2011 charity event!
Spoony, more likely. They're pretty good friends; shocker, I know.
Back to top Go down
VonSpyder

VonSpyder

PostSubject: Re: So there's a Violent Shit 4...   So there's a Violent Shit 4... EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 9:49 am

SsnakeBite wrote:
I just googled "Violent Shit" because, well, this series has been fascinating me ever since I saw the Snob's review of the first one. The fact that it's THIS shamelessly and, in fact, proudly exploitive, the fact that even one of those existed and that the director apparently considers this his life's masterpiece as he made two sequels. And to be honest, I find Karl the Butcher's design surprisingly cool. And much to my surprise, as I was looking through the results, it turned out most of them were not mentionning any of the three movies the Snob reviewed... but a new sequel titled Violent Shit 4.0 a.k.a. Karl The Butcher vs Axe. I searched the forums and comments sections and I was surprised very few people seem to know about it. The only reference to it I found was one comment to the Violent Shit III video. It's very recent too as it was made in 2010. So yes, it's long after the Snob's cut-off line but as he explained, if it's a sequel, it gets a pass and really, if HE doesn't review this movie, who will?

I haven't watched the movie obviously since I only just learned about its existence, but from the screenshots I've seen, it's in the same vein as the previous ones (hey, gotte give them credit. Unlike many franchises, this one stayed true to its roots) but it seems to still find some creative new ways to be amazingly over-the-top. For example, from what I understand, there's apparently a scene in which a naked guy gets beaten up then has his dick pumped (ans I do mean pumped. With a tube and everything) by some chick who then proceeds to drink the semen (and this being Violent Shit, she makes a mess of it too). Not sure why she needed a pump to do that but whatever.

Also, Karl now looks like this:

So there's a Violent Shit 4... Karlthebutcherstillk4b3

... waaaiiiit that's not Karl the Butcher. That's Mankind!

So there's a Violent Shit 4... 89

Looks more like Il Duce from Boondock saints in a mask. XD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/vonspyder
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So there's a Violent Shit 4...   So there's a Violent Shit 4... Empty

Back to top Go down

So there's a Violent Shit 4...
Page 1 of 1