HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Share | 

Cinemageddon

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Longinus

PostSubject: Cinemageddon   Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:35 am

Anyone a member to this site? And if so, do you have any invites you'd like to send to a poor, desperate soul who loves trash cinema? I would greatly appreciate it.

Also, are there any other movie torrent sites that are similar to Cinemageddon that I should be aware of? It would be great if they were open to the public instead of requiring an invite.

Any help/invites would be greatly appreciated.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Original Greaser Bob

PostSubject: Re: Cinemageddon   Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:58 pm

I've never heard of Cinemageddon, but it sounds like just the sort of thing I've been looking for. The other torrent sites almost never have what I'm after.

EDIT: Just got an account on Cinemageddon. Haven't checked it out yet, but if I have any invites to throw around, I'll shoot you one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
IAKO

PostSubject: Re: Cinemageddon   Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:05 am

No idea how you can send invitation from CG, but getting in ain't though, just check the site a couple of times a day. People often get kicked out, mostly people who kill their ratios. CG is great, one of the best tracker that doesn't absolutely require an invite (unlike say Karagarga which seems like a kick-ass site, but good luck getting in).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Original Greaser Bob

PostSubject: Re: Cinemageddon   Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:38 am

I Am a Knock Off wrote:
No idea how you can send invitation from CG, but getting in ain't though, just check the site a couple of times a day. People often get kicked out, mostly people who kill their ratios. CG is great, one of the best tracker that doesn't absolutely require an invite (unlike say Karagarga which seems like a kick-ass site, but good luck getting in).
You can send invites if your site rank is either CG Superfan or VIP. You're right however, that it's easier to just check back periodically. If you're not having any luck doing that, try waiting until about five or ten minutes after the hour. CG dumps inactive accounts every hour, on the hour., so you can probably just slip on in. That's how I got my account.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Longinus

PostSubject: Re: Cinemageddon   Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:12 pm

Sweet! Thanks guys! I'll try that out today. I've tried to check back periodically, and even tried the other day to time it somehow, but gave up due to lack of patience.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frank Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: Cinemageddon   Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:55 am

I managed to slip in and signed myself up. If anyone would like an invite, and you can give a convincing argument in your favor, I will bestow the honor to you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Original Greaser Bob

PostSubject: Re: Cinemageddon   Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:21 pm

Frank Rizzo wrote:
I managed to slip in and signed myself up. If anyone would like an invite, and you can give a convincing argument in your favor, I will bestow the honor to you.
Are you of a high-enough user-class to do that?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xanadu

PostSubject: Re: Cinemageddon   Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:14 am

anyone want to give me an invite?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Helter Skelter

PostSubject: Please?   Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:30 am

Looking for an invite. My ratios are always excellent, and right now I am just trying to get a hold of a copy of Victims.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Original Greaser Bob

PostSubject: Re: Cinemageddon   Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:59 am

Just dropped in to say that as of this morning, CG has closed open sign up and become invite only. However, the IRC channel is still open to non-members, which is where a lot of invites are handed out. I also have 5 invites. If you can provide me with a screen cap of or a link to you profile on another tracker to prove you maintain good ratios, I'll hook you up.

Also, it would help if you were regular members here. Having a post count greater than zero makes it a lot easier for me to trust you.

Invites remaining: 4
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xanadu

PostSubject: Re: Cinemageddon   Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:05 am

I have a crystal pepsi hat I am plenty trustworthy lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tykittaa

PostSubject: Re: Cinemageddon   Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:22 am

Just sent you a PM with a dash of hope.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AVPGuyver21

PostSubject: Re: Cinemageddon   Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:57 am

I hear of this site but it seems like sign ups are close.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Original Greaser Bob

PostSubject: Re: Cinemageddon   Wed May 02, 2012 11:42 am

Tykittaa wrote:
Just sent you a PM with a dash of hope.

And I just logged in here for the first time in a couple weeks, so you'll have to excuse the delay.

Anyways, I recognize you, and you seem legit, so check your inbox for an invite.

AVPGuyver21 wrote:
I hear of this site but it seems like sign ups are close.
And yes, sign-ups are indeed closed. Management made the decision a couple of months ago to go invite-only, I'm afraid.

Also, it occurs to me that if you google "Cinemageddon Invite" this thread will be the 4th result. So I'd like to reiterate that I'll only be giving out invites to members of these forums who have some kind of measurable presence here...no more pm's from guys with no posts in the forums who signed up here the same day I hear from them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dex

PostSubject: Re: Cinemageddon   Thu May 10, 2012 5:05 am

may i have an invite please?

i have tvt/rev invites if needed
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Cinemageddon

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum