Pierre Kirby Approved.
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 The Human Centipede 2 - Full Sequence.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bassbait

avatar

Posts : 29
Join date : 2011-02-08

PostSubject: The Human Centipede 2 - Full Sequence.   Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:41 am

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1530509/


I never frequent forums enough to know if I'm doing something wrong, so if this turns out to be a bad place to post it or I'm too late to the party, then please tell me, but I'd really like to know what people think about the sequel to The Human Centipede that is coming out.

I don't know what it is about the first film, but the frequent uses of the color green in the trailer to the first one made me not feel too well. It's not the concept of the human centipede that disturbs me, it's the color scheme, and that's about one of the weirdest things to say, to be honest. I also have a thing about teeth. When tooth pain gets involved, I feel uneasy.

But the sequels seems to want to out-do the first film by a mile, and so it's got (spoilers?) barbed wire centipede rape and sandpaper masturbation, thus effectively making it banned in the UK. And considering that A Serbian Film was allowed, with only about 4 minutes cut, and yet THC 2 was BANNED outright? It sounds like it's shaping up to try to be the most disturbing film ever.

Thoughts on it, anyone? I think there's a trailer on the IMDB link up above.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Original Greaser Bob

avatar

Posts : 1298
Join date : 2011-01-19
Location : Tampa

PostSubject: Re: The Human Centipede 2 - Full Sequence.   Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:16 pm

Is this a joke? Because I couldn't take that shit seriously. And the wank-ass film-maker? I just want to break his nose. Not because of his movie, but because he presents himself as such a self-indulgent, self fellating douche. And by the guys own description, he's setting out to make a movie that's all shock and no substance. When you make a movie like that, it ultimately amounts to nothing. That's why the first movie feels more like a dark comedy than the horror film it wants so very much to be.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mondo a Go-Go

avatar

Posts : 304
Join date : 2011-01-22

PostSubject: Re: The Human Centipede 2 - Full Sequence.   Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:41 pm

Well, the BBFC does like to ban things for no reason, so that's not a good judge of the movie's shocks. That teaser is kind of funny, or at least, would be coming from a Lucio Fulci or a William Castle, but I get the impression Tom Six doesn't get how silly he's being. He's too bloody smug.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Original Greaser Bob

avatar

Posts : 1298
Join date : 2011-01-19
Location : Tampa

PostSubject: Re: The Human Centipede 2 - Full Sequence.   Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:03 am

Mondo a Go-Go wrote:
I get the impression Tom Six doesn't get how silly he's being. He's too bloody smug.
Oh Lord yeah.

As for the BBFC, they did infamously ban Driller Killer based on it's fucking box cover, so it's unwise to go by what they say.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bassbait

avatar

Posts : 29
Join date : 2011-02-08

PostSubject: Re: The Human Centipede 2 - Full Sequence.   Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:33 am

The Dude wrote:
Mondo a Go-Go wrote:
I get the impression Tom Six doesn't get how silly he's being. He's too bloody smug.
Oh Lord yeah.

As for the BBFC, they did infamously ban Driller Killer based on it's fucking box cover, so it's unwise to go by what they say.

Ya, they were complete retards back in the day, as I watched Nightmares in a Damaged Brain, which was banned for not removing ONE SECOND of footage from the film. My guess? It was the decapitation part, which lasts more than 1 second. But that film was not disturbing at all, despite the wikipedia page saying it's one of the most disturbing slasher films ever made (LIES! It's a bunch of filler and then a decent ending and beginning).

But now-a-days they're a bit more lenient, and I would totally understand them wanting to ban THC 2, because it's going to suck and just be stupid, but I don't understand why they let A Serbian Film through...

The main problem I've had with both Human Centipedes is how illogical a human centipede is. The concept itself is a joke with a massive proportion of contrivances. So many things have to happen in order for it to work, and I could make a whole essay on how illogical the idea is, but I won't because I don't care enough to bother.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mondo a Go-Go

avatar

Posts : 304
Join date : 2011-01-22

PostSubject: Re: The Human Centipede 2 - Full Sequence.   Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:58 am

Bassbait wrote:
The Dude wrote:
Mondo a Go-Go wrote:
I get the impression Tom Six doesn't get how silly he's being. He's too bloody smug.
Oh Lord yeah.

As for the BBFC, they did infamously ban Driller Killer based on it's fucking box cover, so it's unwise to go by what they say.

Ya, they were complete retards back in the day, as I watched Nightmares in a Damaged Brain, which was banned for not removing ONE SECOND of footage from the film. My guess? It was the decapitation part, which lasts more than 1 second. But that film was not disturbing at all, despite the wikipedia page saying it's one of the most disturbing slasher films ever made (LIES! It's a bunch of filler and then a decent ending and beginning).

But now-a-days they're a bit more lenient, and I would totally understand them wanting to ban THC 2, because it's going to suck and just be stupid, but I don't understand why they let A Serbian Film through...

The main problem I've had with both Human Centipedes is how illogical a human centipede is. The concept itself is a joke with a massive proportion of contrivances. So many things have to happen in order for it to work, and I could make a whole essay on how illogical the idea is, but I won't because I don't care enough to bother.
A Serbian Film is artsy foreign commentary on the political climate of the Balkans. The Human Centipede isn't.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Original Greaser Bob

avatar

Posts : 1298
Join date : 2011-01-19
Location : Tampa

PostSubject: Re: The Human Centipede 2 - Full Sequence.   Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:56 pm

Mondo a Go-Go wrote:

A Serbian Film is artsy foreign commentary on the political climate of the Balkans. The Human Centipede isn't.
I'm much more accepting of A Serbian Film, mostly because it has things like a plot, substance, and characters I kind of give a damn about. Human Centipede 2, apparently, has sand-paper masturbation. All that does is remind me of the High School I went to. I suppose if the BBFC just had to ban one of them ( probably without even watching it) HC2 would be the way to go.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tykittaa

avatar

Posts : 18
Join date : 2011-06-11

PostSubject: Re: The Human Centipede 2 - Full Sequence.   Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:12 am

I do have to admit, the poster my local theater had made for the premiere is kind of genius.




Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mondo a Go-Go

avatar

Posts : 304
Join date : 2011-01-22

PostSubject: Re: The Human Centipede 2 - Full Sequence.   Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:07 pm

Just wait until angry parents take their kids to it...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frank Rizzo

avatar

Posts : 1456
Join date : 2011-02-02
Age : 32

PostSubject: Re: The Human Centipede 2 - Full Sequence.   Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:26 pm

"Ohh, this movie looks great for my little Johnny and little Debbie, I'll just take them to see it and have a fun time all ar....OH MY GOD!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Original Greaser Bob

avatar

Posts : 1298
Join date : 2011-01-19
Location : Tampa

PostSubject: Re: The Human Centipede 2 - Full Sequence.   Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:47 am

Tykittaa wrote:
Oh shit, Adult Swim is making Robot Unicorn Attack: The Movie? 'Cause I'd actually go see that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The Human Centipede 2 - Full Sequence.   

Back to top Go down
 
The Human Centipede 2 - Full Sequence.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Audio Books - Robert Kiyosaki - Rich Dad, Poor Dad (Full Audio Book )
» Stock market full of crooks? What do SEC and CSE statistics show?
» Janashakthi’s Full Option Auto Centre turns seven
» Human Values & share market
» Investment Strategies and Human Behavior

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cinema Snob :: Other Stuff :: Theater of Blood-
Jump to: