The Cinema Snob
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pierre Kirby Approved.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CGI Nudity in "The Change-Up"

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tykittaa

Tykittaa

CGI Nudity in "The Change-Up" Empty
PostSubject: CGI Nudity in "The Change-Up"   CGI Nudity in "The Change-Up" EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 9:03 am

Back to top Go down
The Original Greaser Bob

The Original Greaser Bob

PostSubject: Re: CGI Nudity in "The Change-Up"   CGI Nudity in "The Change-Up" EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 10:18 am

Huh, I'd have thought that I'd actually have a lot to say about this, but for some reason, I can't find the words. I'm against it, I know that much. I guess I just have this vague feeling that if actors and actresses want to take on adult roles, as opposed to spending a career in PG-13 Hell, they should be willing to do what the script fucking calls for. I mean, that one actress in Gates of Hell was willing to swallow, and then regurgitate real sheep entrails for the camera, but Olivia Wilde has to have her tits added in post-production because she's camera-shy?
Back to top Go down
Mondo a Go-Go

Mondo a Go-Go

PostSubject: Re: CGI Nudity in "The Change-Up"   CGI Nudity in "The Change-Up" EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 4:27 am

So all they're doing is swapping her nipples? What's so horrifying about Olivia Wilde that she can show the rest of her boobs, but specifically her nipples need to be replaced? Are they green or something?
Back to top Go down
The Original Greaser Bob

The Original Greaser Bob

PostSubject: Re: CGI Nudity in "The Change-Up"   CGI Nudity in "The Change-Up" EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 4:45 am

Mondo a Go-Go wrote:
So all they're doing is swapping her nipples? What's so horrifying about Olivia Wilde that she can show the rest of her boobs, but specifically her nipples need to be replaced? Are they green or something?
If they were green then at least they wouldn't need to paint them to do the cgi work.
Back to top Go down
A Cockatrice

A Cockatrice

PostSubject: Re: CGI Nudity in "The Change-Up"   CGI Nudity in "The Change-Up" EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 10:28 am

Wasn't she already seen in the nude in Alpha Dogs? Don't see why it's so important to her integrity now.
Back to top Go down
The Original Greaser Bob

The Original Greaser Bob

PostSubject: Re: CGI Nudity in "The Change-Up"   CGI Nudity in "The Change-Up" EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 1:00 pm

I never seen Alpha Dogs, so I couldn't say.
Back to top Go down
Mondo a Go-Go

Mondo a Go-Go

PostSubject: Re: CGI Nudity in "The Change-Up"   CGI Nudity in "The Change-Up" EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 8:29 pm

A Cockatrice wrote:
Wasn't she already seen in the nude in Alpha Dogs? Don't see why it's so important to her integrity now.
She was. It must have been in the years since 2007 that they turned green.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CGI Nudity in "The Change-Up"   CGI Nudity in "The Change-Up" Empty

Back to top Go down

CGI Nudity in "The Change-Up"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cinema Snob :: Other Stuff :: Theater of Blood-
Jump to: