The Cinema Snob
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pierre Kirby Approved.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lace Wigs Your Best Choice

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Frank Rizzo

Frank Rizzo

Lace Wigs Your Best Choice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lace Wigs Your Best Choice   Lace Wigs Your Best Choice EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 8:22 pm

Unless we're talking about big boxes to put wigs in, I think we have ourselves a spambot...
Back to top Go down
Mondo a Go-Go

Mondo a Go-Go

PostSubject: Re: Lace Wigs Your Best Choice   Lace Wigs Your Best Choice EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 7:42 am

Maybe this would be better in Softly From Cable? "Lace Wigs" sounds like something Cinemax would show...
Back to top Go down
Frank Rizzo

Frank Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: Lace Wigs Your Best Choice   Lace Wigs Your Best Choice EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 7:45 pm

Mondo a Go-Go wrote:
Maybe this would be better in Softly From Cable? "Lace Wigs" sounds like something Cinemax would show...

"A wig designer gets more then he bargained with when he begins to become intimate with a seductive bald woman he meets when she comes into his wig shop..."
Back to top Go down
Mondo a Go-Go

Mondo a Go-Go

PostSubject: Re: Lace Wigs Your Best Choice   Lace Wigs Your Best Choice EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 7:55 pm

Frank Rizzo wrote:
Mondo a Go-Go wrote:

"A wig designer gets more then he bargained with when he begins to become intimate with a seductive bald woman he meets when she comes into his wig shop..."
Is it bad that I actually want to see that now?
Back to top Go down
Frank Rizzo

Frank Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: Lace Wigs Your Best Choice   Lace Wigs Your Best Choice EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 9:17 pm

Mondo a Go-Go wrote:
Frank Rizzo wrote:
Mondo a Go-Go wrote:

No, no it's not.

Go with that gut feeling man, go and see Sinead O'Conner and Nicolas Cage in..... "Lace Wigs..."
Back to top Go down
Mondo a Go-Go

Mondo a Go-Go

PostSubject: Re: Lace Wigs Your Best Choice   Lace Wigs Your Best Choice EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 11:30 pm

Frank Rizzo wrote:
Mondo a Go-Go wrote:
Frank Rizzo wrote:
Mondo a Go-Go wrote:

No, no it's not.

Go with that gut feeling man, go and see Sinead O'Conner and Nicolas Cage in..... "Lace Wigs..."
Brad's next miniseries? Please?
Back to top Go down
Frank Rizzo

Frank Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: Lace Wigs Your Best Choice   Lace Wigs Your Best Choice EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 12:00 am

As long as Brad is willing to pay the two of us (you for coming up with a title, me for a plot) for the rights to it, go right ahead Brad...
Back to top Go down
The Original Greaser Bob

The Original Greaser Bob

PostSubject: Re: Lace Wigs Your Best Choice   Lace Wigs Your Best Choice EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 7:09 am

You two joke, but I've got a feeling that "Lave Wigs" is out there somewhere. I can't prove it, I've just got a feeling.
Back to top Go down
Mondo a Go-Go

Mondo a Go-Go

PostSubject: Re: Lace Wigs Your Best Choice   Lace Wigs Your Best Choice EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 7:34 am

The Dude wrote:
You two joke, but I've got a feeling that "Lave Wigs" is out there somewhere. I can't prove it, I've just got a feeling.
Lave Wigs? Do we have to see Nic Cage giving Sinead O'Connor a bath? affraid

Just kidding. No results on IMDb or Cinemageddon, but "Lace Wigs" does bring up a flick called "Can She Bake a Cherry Pie?" from '83 on IMDb.
Back to top Go down
The Original Greaser Bob

The Original Greaser Bob

PostSubject: Re: Lace Wigs Your Best Choice   Lace Wigs Your Best Choice EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 7:37 am

Mondo a Go-Go wrote:
The Dude wrote:
Lave Wigs? Do we have to see Nic Cage giving Sinead O'Connor a bath? affraid

Just kidding. No results on IMDb or Cinemageddon, but "Lace Wigs" does bring up a flick called "Can She Bake a Cherry Pie?" from '83 on IMDb.
Maybe Lace Wigs form a major plot point?
Back to top Go down
Frank Rizzo

Frank Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: Lace Wigs Your Best Choice   Lace Wigs Your Best Choice EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 8:53 am

Coming soon from Universal Pictures...

she was seemingly the perfect wife....

she could clean the house....

she gave good lovin....

she raised the children well....

there was just one question that remained...

....."Can She Bake a Cherry Pie?"

Starring Nick Nolte and Geena Davis.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lace Wigs Your Best Choice   Lace Wigs Your Best Choice Empty

Back to top Go down

Lace Wigs Your Best Choice
Page 1 of 1