Pierre Kirby Approved.
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 All about Spoony

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Salim

avatar

Posts : 54
Join date : 2011-01-21

PostSubject: Re: All about Spoony   Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:38 am

I hate how people Are like "OMG NOAH I HOPEZ UR OKAY" Like yeah breathtaking up sucks but they are acting like somebody died
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Man in Black

avatar

Posts : 51
Join date : 2011-01-28
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: All about Spoony   Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:40 am

If it's a serious relationship, I would think death would be more enjoyable, if not exactly preferable.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.maninblack.tk
Son Of Jack Deth

avatar

Posts : 411
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 47

PostSubject: Re: All about Spoony   Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:05 am

I don't believe the concern is so much his break-up alone, but his heart condition during this break-up. He has had some serious heath issues lately.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gregmcduck

avatar

Posts : 74
Join date : 2011-01-19

PostSubject: Re: All about Spoony   Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:23 am

Yeah. *sips soda* Those darn heart problems. *sips soda*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Salim

avatar

Posts : 54
Join date : 2011-01-21

PostSubject: Re: All about Spoony   Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:24 am

gregmcduck wrote:
Yeah. *sips soda* Those darn heart problems. *sips soda*

Precisely
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Son Of Jack Deth

avatar

Posts : 411
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 47

PostSubject: Re: All about Spoony   Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:29 am

Salim wrote:
gregmcduck wrote:
Yeah. *sips soda* Those darn heart problems. *sips soda*

Precisely


I do not know what this means? Is this supposed to imply that he doesn't have an actual heart condition?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gregmcduck

avatar

Posts : 74
Join date : 2011-01-19

PostSubject: Re: All about Spoony   Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:30 am

No, he probably does. He just doesn't seem to give a fuck about his health.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AssimanDHI



Posts : 39
Join date : 2011-03-07
Age : 24
Location : Poland

PostSubject: Re: All about Spoony   Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:32 am

gregmcduck wrote:
Yeah. *sips soda* Those darn heart problems. *sips soda*
Dude, he did diet! "Only 2 soda cans a day!".

Best way to diet is to exercise reguraly and eat healthy. Don't drink soft drinks, walk outside for an hour or so, don't eat fast food and that's pretty much all you need. People usually see diet as the same as starving. In reality it's just using your brain to think what's good for you and if there's an healthier alternative avaible. People also think that "healthy food is more expensive" which is complete bullshit.

Just think what's good for you and if you don't care, then don't complain about it!
I have to say though, Spoony did lose some weight (watch MAGfest footage and then something like crossovers from Kickassia time). In Phelous' and Brad's Troll4 review Spoony looks so fat it's unbelievable. At least he did something about it and lost all that weight. Only problem now is; "what the fuck am I going to do with these huge clothes I have?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Son Of Jack Deth

avatar

Posts : 411
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 47

PostSubject: Re: All about Spoony   Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:35 am

gregmcduck wrote:
No, he probably does. He just doesn't seem to give a fuck about his health.

Oh, OK.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yakityyakblah

avatar

Posts : 215
Join date : 2011-01-22

PostSubject: Re: All about Spoony   Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:57 am

Conan the Librarian wrote:

Not saying you were happy, just that there are people happy about this because they didn't like Scarlett, and those people are petty.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yakityyakblah

avatar

Posts : 215
Join date : 2011-01-22

PostSubject: Re: All about Spoony   Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:59 am

AssimanDHI wrote:

His problem wasn't being fat or something like that, he has a heart condition. Which is why drinking caffeine is an incredibly reckless thing for him to be doing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Conan the Librarian

avatar

Posts : 64
Join date : 2011-01-29
Age : 36
Location : Jacksonville, Fl

PostSubject: Re: All about Spoony   Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:41 am

The Man in Black wrote:
If it's a serious relationship, I would think death would be more enjoyable, if not exactly preferable.

I don't know. They were together 2-1/2 years.

I've had a few break ups from longer lasting relationships, and then seen my headless mother in the bathtub.

I'm going to go with breaking up is more enjoyable/preferable. Everyone's serious relationship is just as important to them.......until it's over. Sounds too emo to say that.

Edit: Apostrophes, syntax, and the edit notation.


Last edited by Conan the Librarian on Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:44 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Conan the Librarian

avatar

Posts : 64
Join date : 2011-01-29
Age : 36
Location : Jacksonville, Fl

PostSubject: Re: All about Spoony   Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:41 am

yakityyakblah wrote:
Conan the Librarian wrote:

Not saying you were happy, just that there are people happy about this because they didn't like Scarlett, and those people are petty.


We good
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yakityyakblah

avatar

Posts : 215
Join date : 2011-01-22

PostSubject: Re: All about Spoony   Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:31 am

Conan the Librarian wrote:
The Man in Black wrote:
If it's a serious relationship, I would think death would be more enjoyable, if not exactly preferable.

I don't know. They were together 2-1/2 years.

I've had a few break ups from longer lasting relationships, and then seen my headless mother in the bathtub.

I'm going to go with breaking up is more enjoyable/preferable. Everyone's serious relationship is just as important to them.......until it's over. Sounds too emo to say that.

Edit: Apostrophes, syntax, and the edit notation.

Woah, wait.... what... wait... WHAT?!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
A Cockatrice

avatar

Posts : 184
Join date : 2011-01-19
Location : Minnesota

PostSubject: Re: All about Spoony   Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:33 am

Conan the Librarian wrote:
've had a few break ups from longer lasting relationships, and then seen my headless mother in the bathtub.

What?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Conan the Librarian

avatar

Posts : 64
Join date : 2011-01-29
Age : 36
Location : Jacksonville, Fl

PostSubject: Re: All about Spoony   Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:40 am

*redneck voice: Just sayin' man.


edit: I feel like I'm both digging a hole and thread jacking......dealing with recent suicide and it puts my former long term relationship break ups into perspective. Therefore I know Spoony will be better than ever because my life is picking up. Swear I'm being sincere, no alterior motives. He is way more productive than I. If anything, having people like Spoony, Brad, or Josh around to share my childhood (the 80's) with has been very therapeutic. I know it has gotten weird now.......oopsy daisey?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yakityyakblah

avatar

Posts : 215
Join date : 2011-01-22

PostSubject: Re: All about Spoony   Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:02 am

Well shit man, sorry to hear about your mom. Just kind of crazy that you'd bring it up so non chalant.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Conan the Librarian

avatar

Posts : 64
Join date : 2011-01-29
Age : 36
Location : Jacksonville, Fl

PostSubject: Re: All about Spoony   Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:50 pm

Thanks. Yes, crazy has been par for the course.

Like I said, it sounded too emo to say "which is harder, breakups or death?". That is exactly the type of thing that would make you pipe up if that was on your mind (try thinking about something 24 hours a day and not mentioning it when people happen to skirt around the subject). I'll be more chalant next time. jocolor
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yakityyakblah

avatar

Posts : 215
Join date : 2011-01-22

PostSubject: Re: All about Spoony   Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:00 pm

It's not about you making me feel uncomfortable, it's just you don't expect people to drop that information out of left field.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AssimanDHI



Posts : 39
Join date : 2011-03-07
Age : 24
Location : Poland

PostSubject: Re: All about Spoony   Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:40 pm

yakityyakblah wrote:
AssimanDHI wrote:

His problem wasn't being fat or something like that, he has a heart condition. Which is why drinking caffeine is an incredibly reckless thing for him to be doing.
True, but his fats didn't help his heart at all. Thank god he realised it before it was too late and dropped some weight. Fast food and being obese add a lot to your heart condition.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
A Cockatrice

avatar

Posts : 184
Join date : 2011-01-19
Location : Minnesota

PostSubject: Re: All about Spoony   Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:38 am

AssimanDHI wrote:
yakityyakblah wrote:
AssimanDHI wrote:

His problem wasn't being fat or something like that, he has a heart condition. Which is why drinking caffeine is an incredibly reckless thing for him to be doing.
True, but his fats didn't help his heart at all. Thank god he realised it before it was too late and dropped some weight. Fast food and being obese add a lot to your heart condition.

I'm not sure that he quit fast food at all, or even cut backed. From what I remember all he confirmed was that he stopped drinking so much pop and got off caffeine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AssimanDHI



Posts : 39
Join date : 2011-03-07
Age : 24
Location : Poland

PostSubject: Re: All about Spoony   Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:40 pm

Still, he looks much healthier these days.

Btw, goddamn these smilies are weird rendeer
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angie Matera

avatar

Posts : 564
Join date : 2011-01-23
Age : 28
Location : Puerto rico

PostSubject: Re: All about Spoony   Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:25 pm

Loxx O))) wrote:
Yeah, the reason I've kind of lost interest in him is because of how insulting he's become. I don't recall him being like that in the older days. Now it seems like he calls out certain parts of his fanbase and calls them morons because their opinion is different than his. Trashing games/movies and making jokes is one thing, but don't genuinely insult the people that are making you who you are.

Occasionally I'll watch his new videos, but for the most part I tend to skip over him.

Oh, and I know he gets the same crap back at him. But that doesn't mean he should take it out on other people that don't do it to him. Call out those dipshits. As I recall him doing in the past.
Yeah i am still a fan of spoony but not as big as a once was . hes gotten too trollish and his opion is like a grain of salt to me. I disagree with a bunch of his reivews(i love ff10 and 8 and advent children) which is fine but he bashes on fans way to much. He escally seems to love bashing the modenr day anime/gamer culture(which im alittle part of) the most. you can bash movies i do it all the time jsut leave the fans alone
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/angelina.matera


avatar

Posts : 62
Join date : 2011-02-25

PostSubject: Re: All about Spoony   Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:13 am

I really wished he was going to do a full lets play for Deadly Premonition. When I saw that video up I was so excited because it was my favorite game from last year, but he just played the tutorial and stopped.

I still watch his stuff and enjoy it. He just doesn't seem as into it as he used to (aside from the illness). When he would rage in his old videos it always seemed genuine and was funnier because of it. Now he is just raging at everything because it seems like he thinks that's what will get him more viewers.

I love his SWAT 4 lets play though. That was probably my favorite thing that he has released.

Also Spoony needs to stop doing those fucking skits they are never funny and never have been. Even in his early videos where he was the best he used to do skits with his action figures and they were just as bad as the shit he does now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yakityyakblah

avatar

Posts : 215
Join date : 2011-01-22

PostSubject: Re: All about Spoony   Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:12 am

If you want to watch a let's play of DP (lulz) Giant Bomb did one that was pretty good. They had two teams do it, Brad and Ryan, Jeff and Vinny. I recommend Jeff and Vinny because Brad sucks at video games and it can be frustrating watching him fail so much at the game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: All about Spoony   

Back to top Go down
 
All about Spoony
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cinema Snob :: Channel Awesome-
Jump to: