The Cinema Snob
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pierre Kirby Approved.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ultimate Bad Movie Tournament: The Winner

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Frank Rizzo

Frank Rizzo

Ultimate Bad Movie Tournament: The Winner Empty
PostSubject: Ultimate Bad Movie Tournament: The Winner   Ultimate Bad Movie Tournament: The Winner EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 9:22 pm

Well folks, the vote was, for the most part, unanimous. The winner....and the Ultimate Bad Movie is:

BIRDEMIC!

Congratulations to Birdemic, for being crowned as the king of bad movies!
Back to top Go down
Son Of Jack Deth

Son Of Jack Deth

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Bad Movie Tournament: The Winner   Ultimate Bad Movie Tournament: The Winner EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 9:50 pm

And thus, it wins the Golden Coat Hanger Award.

Ultimate Bad Movie Tournament: The Winner Gold-coat-hanger-fashion-with-outline-t-shirts_design
Back to top Go down
Frank Rizzo

Frank Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Bad Movie Tournament: The Winner   Ultimate Bad Movie Tournament: The Winner EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 9:52 pm

Son Of Jack Deth wrote:
And thus, it wins the Golden Coat Hanger Award.

Ultimate Bad Movie Tournament: The Winner Gold-coat-hanger-fashion-with-outline-t-shirts_design

Only a handful of movies can say they've won the Golden Coat Hanger Award, the makers of Birdemic should be very honored.
Back to top Go down
relauby

relauby

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Bad Movie Tournament: The Winner   Ultimate Bad Movie Tournament: The Winner EmptySun May 01, 2011 6:01 am

So will we be doing another one of these? It was fun, and I think I have some more movies I'd like to nominate.
Back to top Go down
Tommy Wiseau

Tommy Wiseau

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Bad Movie Tournament: The Winner   Ultimate Bad Movie Tournament: The Winner EmptySun May 01, 2011 7:07 am

As worthy as other films were over this (After Last Season is so much worse), Birdemic's a good candidate for worst movie ever.

Congratulations!
Back to top Go down
Son Of Jack Deth

Son Of Jack Deth

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Bad Movie Tournament: The Winner   Ultimate Bad Movie Tournament: The Winner EmptySun May 01, 2011 8:47 am

I think each movie should have to battle the other before moving on. Things like each film's special effects, acting, direction, etc, could go head to head. Perhaps a different person for each film could try to make the films case as to why it is the worst? The winer moves on. Don't know how to work the voting system though.
Back to top Go down
Frank Rizzo

Frank Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Bad Movie Tournament: The Winner   Ultimate Bad Movie Tournament: The Winner EmptySun May 01, 2011 8:53 am

Son Of Jack Deth wrote:
I think each movie should have to battle the other before moving on. Things like each film's special effects, acting, direction, etc, could go head to head. Perhaps a different person for each film could try to make the films case as to why it is the worst? The winer moves on. Don't know how to work the voting system though.

that's not a bad idea Fred, not a bad idea at all...
Back to top Go down
UnknownKadath

UnknownKadath

Location : I live in my namesake, of course!.. Okay, in real life - Japan.

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Bad Movie Tournament: The Winner   Ultimate Bad Movie Tournament: The Winner EmptyTue May 03, 2011 4:00 am

Frank Rizzo wrote:
Son Of Jack Deth wrote:

that's not a bad idea Fred, not a bad idea at all...

I third this. I suppose basic math could factor it into the voting system; we could use like a scale of 1-5 or something and whichever one gets the lowest score overall after adding up the categories "wins."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Bad Movie Tournament: The Winner   Ultimate Bad Movie Tournament: The Winner Empty

Back to top Go down

Ultimate Bad Movie Tournament: The Winner
Page 1 of 1