The Cinema Snob
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pierre Kirby Approved.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The movie that you are looking to watch in 2011.

Go down 
+7
Tommy Wiseau
The Original Greaser Bob
Son Of Jack Deth
relauby
barrylikesbnbns
Frank Rizzo
Rixon
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Rixon

The movie that you are looking to watch in 2011. Empty
PostSubject: The movie that you are looking to watch in 2011.   The movie that you are looking to watch in 2011. EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 1:02 pm

1. Captain America: The First Avenger
2. Fright Night
3. Green Lantern
4. Mission: Impossible Ghost Protocol
5. Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides
6. Red Riding Hood
7. Rise of the Apes
8. Scream 4
9. The Roommate
10. The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn (Part One)
11. Thor
12. Transformers: Dark Of The Moon
13. X-Men: First Class
Watch Movies | Watch Movies Online

which one from above list ?

Last edited by Rixon on Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.starmovieslinks.com/
Frank Rizzo

Frank Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: The movie that you are looking to watch in 2011.   The movie that you are looking to watch in 2011. EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 7:51 pm

From that "Watch Movies" link, I assume this is a bot?
Back to top Go down
barrylikesbnbns

barrylikesbnbns

PostSubject: Re: The movie that you are looking to watch in 2011.   The movie that you are looking to watch in 2011. EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 8:18 pm

Frank Rizzo wrote:
From that "Watch Movies" link, I assume this is a bot?

One of those 'Watch Movies' links was in his other post. So maybe :s

As for the topic, robotic or not, out of the list, the one I most want too see is the new Pirates of the Caribbean. I loved the other films and had a man-crush on Depp's portrayal of a drunkard pirate. I always imagined pirates as chauvinistic greasers that start bar fights intentionally and have questionable hygiene, and the way Jack Sparrow behaves is a punch in the face to the stereotype. Sure, his appearance is a close match, and he acts permanently drunk, but there's a certain calmness about his acting, and this entwined with his copious vocabulary is a brilliant new look at pirates.

I'm least looking forward to Rise of the Apes (Or as its ACTUALLY called, Rise of the Planet of the Apes), as the first remake was tragic, and the classic is untouchable. From what I understand from somewhat elusive sources, its an 'origins' remake, sort of a prequel to the other films set in San Francisco.
Back to top Go down
relauby

relauby

PostSubject: Re: The movie that you are looking to watch in 2011.   The movie that you are looking to watch in 2011. EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 11:33 pm

I'm not sure if he's a bot because I saw another post by him where he posted something short relevant to the thread then stuck the link at the bottom of the post. I'd say he's more like the guy who put Cracked articles everywhere.

Also I'm not particularly looking forward to any movie this year (now that Drive Angry and Hobo are already passed). I would be looking forward to Pirates of the Carribean but I'm skeptical after the last two. I'll probably see the Marvel movies though, Thor looked decent.

Also, Fright Night? Seriously?
Back to top Go down
Frank Rizzo

Frank Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: The movie that you are looking to watch in 2011.   The movie that you are looking to watch in 2011. EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 8:23 am

Hmm, well anyway, of the movies he posted, I'm most looking forward to Thor and Captain America.
Back to top Go down
Son Of Jack Deth

Son Of Jack Deth

PostSubject: Re: The movie that you are looking to watch in 2011.   The movie that you are looking to watch in 2011. EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 9:19 am

I'm honestly going to have to think about this one. Ask me at the end of 2011. I should have a better idea then.
Back to top Go down
The Original Greaser Bob

The Original Greaser Bob

PostSubject: Re: The movie that you are looking to watch in 2011.   The movie that you are looking to watch in 2011. EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 10:38 am

There's not much coming out that I'm looking forward to. Pretty much just the next Piranha movie.
Back to top Go down
Tommy Wiseau

Tommy Wiseau

PostSubject: Re: The movie that you are looking to watch in 2011.   The movie that you are looking to watch in 2011. EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 11:15 am

Captain America and the new Pirates movie both look pretty good. I'll have to wait until all the buzz for the prestige movies starts before I can get excited about much.
Back to top Go down
TheCinemaCynic

TheCinemaCynic

PostSubject: Re: The movie that you are looking to watch in 2011.   The movie that you are looking to watch in 2011. EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 9:03 pm

Thor, Capitan America, X-Men First Class and the Green Lantern. That's pretty much it for me.
Back to top Go down
The Original Greaser Bob

The Original Greaser Bob

PostSubject: Re: The movie that you are looking to watch in 2011.   The movie that you are looking to watch in 2011. EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 1:07 am

TheCinemaCynic wrote:
Thor, Capitan America, X-Men First Class and the Green Lantern. That's pretty much it for me.
So ostensibly, just the comic book movies.
Back to top Go down
Second Hand Store

Second Hand Store

PostSubject: Re: The movie that you are looking to watch in 2011.   The movie that you are looking to watch in 2011. EmptyFri May 06, 2011 5:29 am

As pedestrian as that list is, I'm surprised Harry Potter isn't on there. I want to see Troll Hunter and 13 Assassins. I want to believe X-Men will be good but I'm jaded. The last movie I wanted to believe in was X-files and man did that suck. Hey lets make an X-Files movie that doesn't at all address the fans' desire to know more about the impending alien invasion, instead we'll just have a mad scientist attach people's heads to other people's bodies and pretend it's a ghost.
Back to top Go down
Lady stardust

Lady stardust

PostSubject: Re: The movie that you are looking to watch in 2011.   The movie that you are looking to watch in 2011. EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 3:14 pm

I'm pretty excited for Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows part 2 on my birthday.
Back to top Go down
Tykittaa

Tykittaa

PostSubject: Re: The movie that you are looking to watch in 2011.   The movie that you are looking to watch in 2011. EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 12:20 pm

Attack the Block

Don't Be Afraid of the Dark

Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The movie that you are looking to watch in 2011.   The movie that you are looking to watch in 2011. Empty

Back to top Go down

The movie that you are looking to watch in 2011.
Page 1 of 1