The Cinema Snob
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pierre Kirby Approved.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I can't listen to episodes

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Second Hand Store

Second Hand Store

I can't listen to episodes Empty
PostSubject: I can't listen to episodes   I can't listen to episodes EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 7:35 am

Anyone else having this problem? Everytime I click on the link to listen nothing happens. Well, it says downloading on the bottom left of my brower windo, but it never completes it and I've let it go for a long time.
Back to top Go down
Tommy Wiseau

Tommy Wiseau

PostSubject: Re: I can't listen to episodes   I can't listen to episodes EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 8:31 am

I had this problem too. I skipped ahead in the episode a bit before pressing play, and it worked fine, if a bit slow.
Back to top Go down
mhadley

PostSubject: Re: I can't listen to episodes   I can't listen to episodes EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 5:08 pm

SumatranRatMonkey wrote:
Anyone else having this problem? Everytime I click on the link to listen nothing happens. Well, it says downloading on the bottom left of my brower windo, but it never completes it and I've let it go for a long time.

For some dipshit reason, the windows downloader won't download the episodes properly, use something like DAP (Download Accelerator Plus which is free) and it works great. If you are not using windows and it's still not working, not sure what to tell you then...

Also, Madison? I live in Sturgeon Bay, WI cool to see another WI person here.
Back to top Go down
http://1201beyondthewebsite.weebly.com/index.html
Second Hand Store

Second Hand Store

PostSubject: Re: I can't listen to episodes   I can't listen to episodes EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 5:22 pm

mhadley wrote:
SumatranRatMonkey wrote:

For some dipshit reason, the windows downloader won't download the episodes properly, use something like DAP (Download Accelerator Plus which is free) and it works great. If you are not using windows and it's still not working, not sure what to tell you then...

Thanks for the advice. And yes, gots to represent Wisconsin proudly. There is at least one other guy in the forums from WI.
Back to top Go down
Son Of Jack Deth

Son Of Jack Deth

PostSubject: Re: I can't listen to episodes   I can't listen to episodes EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 7:58 pm

SumatranRatMonkey wrote:
mhadley wrote:
SumatranRatMonkey wrote:

Thanks for the advice. And yes, gots to represent Wisconsin proudly. There is at least one other guy in the forums from WI.

Oh great! We got a bunch of "milkers" on here. Anyone want some cheese?

afro
Back to top Go down
Second Hand Store

Second Hand Store

PostSubject: Re: I can't listen to episodes   I can't listen to episodes EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 1:14 am

Son Of Jack Deth wrote:
SumatranRatMonkey wrote:
mhadley wrote:
SumatranRatMonkey wrote:

afro

My brother actually works at Sartori Foods making cheese. They have won some awards and their Raspberry BellaVitano is amazing. They also provide special discounts for Trancer hunters...
Back to top Go down
Son Of Jack Deth

Son Of Jack Deth

PostSubject: Re: I can't listen to episodes   I can't listen to episodes EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 1:58 am

SumatranRatMonkey wrote:
Son Of Jack Deth wrote:
SumatranRatMonkey wrote:
mhadley wrote:
SumatranRatMonkey wrote:

afro

My brother actually works at Sartori Foods making cheese. They have won some awards and their Raspberry BellaVitano is amazing. They also provide special discounts for Trancer hunters...

LOL
Back to top Go down
Ludovico

PostSubject: Re: I can't listen to episodes   I can't listen to episodes EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 12:22 am

I can listen to the latest episode and it's so far okay... also, I get the "weird song" at the end (Hint: It involves Jennifer Connellly and Donald Pleasence). Surprised
Back to top Go down
http://ludovicotech.wordpress.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I can't listen to episodes   I can't listen to episodes Empty

Back to top Go down

I can't listen to episodes
Page 1 of 1