Pierre Kirby Approved.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Just saw the Freddy's Nightmares with Brad Pitt.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
bjohn268

PostSubject: Just saw the Freddy's Nightmares with Brad Pitt.   Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:22 am

They're right, he is bad in it. Chiller shows them all the time, the other day I saw that woman from Law and Order SVU on one. She was really hot then too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mhadley

PostSubject: Re: Just saw the Freddy's Nightmares with Brad Pitt.   Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:25 pm

bjohn268 wrote:
They're right, he is bad in it. Chiller shows them all the time, the other day I saw that woman from Law and Order SVU on one. She was really hot then too.

Jeffery Combs shows up later too. As well as Sandahl Bergman and Tony Dow and Andrew Prine and some other faces you might know. About Pitt, he was AWFUL in that wasn't he?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://1201beyondthewebsite.weebly.com/index.html
Conan the Librarian

PostSubject: Re: Just saw the Freddy's Nightmares with Brad Pitt.   Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:07 am

bjohn268 wrote:

Just saw the same one on Chiller. I didn't have Chiller or G4 until a few months ago when I changed cable companies. Feel like I jumped decades into the future.

There was also a Tales from the Crypt episode with him in it. Same deal, just 1992 instead of late 80's.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just saw the Freddy's Nightmares with Brad Pitt.   

Back to top Go down

Just saw the Freddy's Nightmares with Brad Pitt.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1