The Cinema Snob
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pierre Kirby Approved.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Thoughts on AVGN's 100th Episode (ROB the Robot)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
LucasChad

LucasChad

Thoughts on AVGN's 100th Episode (ROB the Robot) Empty
PostSubject: Thoughts on AVGN's 100th Episode (ROB the Robot)   Thoughts on AVGN's 100th Episode (ROB the Robot) EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 12:12 am

http://www.cinemassacre.com/2011/03/03/avgn-rob-the-robot/

What are your thoughts on the Angry Video Game Nerd's 100th episode on ROB the Robot?
Back to top Go down
UnknownKadath

UnknownKadath

Location : I live in my namesake, of course!.. Okay, in real life - Japan.

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on AVGN's 100th Episode (ROB the Robot)   Thoughts on AVGN's 100th Episode (ROB the Robot) EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 3:38 am

I still have a soft spot for the Nerd, and this episode still managed to make me laugh.

In reality he should be everything I hate about a lot of internet reviewers (90% swearing, 10% actual jokes) but he does it right, even if I sometimes get tired of the "I'd rather *sexual or gross act* a *insert animal here*" bits. But his reactions are often genuinely funny and strangely, his anger founded. I followed him from the beginning and I ain't stopping now.
Back to top Go down
Frank Rizzo

Frank Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on AVGN's 100th Episode (ROB the Robot)   Thoughts on AVGN's 100th Episode (ROB the Robot) EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 4:02 am

UnknownKadath wrote:
I still have a soft spot for the Nerd, and this episode still managed to make me laugh.

In reality he should be everything I hate about a lot of internet reviewers (90% swearing, 10% actual jokes) but he does it right, even if I sometimes get tired of the "I'd rather *sexual or gross act* a *insert animal here*" bits. But his reactions are often genuinely funny and strangely, his anger founded. I followed him from the beginning and I ain't stopping now.

With AVGN's review style (Constant anger, cursing, I'd rather blank a blank, etc) he pretty much wrote down the formula that about 75 percent of Internet reviewers use nowadays....sad really that no one can use their own style...
Back to top Go down
Thecigarsnob

Thecigarsnob

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on AVGN's 100th Episode (ROB the Robot)   Thoughts on AVGN's 100th Episode (ROB the Robot) EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 1:44 pm

Frank Rizzo wrote:
UnknownKadath wrote:

With AVGN's review style (Constant anger, cursing, I'd rather blank a blank, etc) he pretty much wrote down the formula that about 75 percent of Internet reviewers use nowadays....sad really that no one can use their own style...

there are a few exceptions (the snob, linkara, ect.)
Back to top Go down
http://jasonknightonline.com
SnakeKasunick

SnakeKasunick

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on AVGN's 100th Episode (ROB the Robot)   Thoughts on AVGN's 100th Episode (ROB the Robot) EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 8:50 am

Thought it was bad.
Back to top Go down
Frank Rizzo

Frank Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on AVGN's 100th Episode (ROB the Robot)   Thoughts on AVGN's 100th Episode (ROB the Robot) EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 8:07 pm

Oh Lord, I hope we don't have a necromancer on our hands here...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on AVGN's 100th Episode (ROB the Robot)   Thoughts on AVGN's 100th Episode (ROB the Robot) Empty

Back to top Go down

Thoughts on AVGN's 100th Episode (ROB the Robot)
Page 1 of 1