The Cinema Snob
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pierre Kirby Approved.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

More Soundtrack Trivia Please!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Son Of Jack Deth

Son Of Jack Deth

More Soundtrack Trivia Please! Empty
PostSubject: More Soundtrack Trivia Please!   More Soundtrack Trivia Please! EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 1:20 pm

As a long time collector of movie scores on LP and CD, I adore the part of the show where you quiz Brad (or whomever) on certain tracks from famous (and some not so famous) movie scores.
Back to top Go down
Conan the Librarian

Conan the Librarian

PostSubject: Re: More Soundtrack Trivia Please!   More Soundtrack Trivia Please! EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 7:17 pm

Son Of Jack Deth wrote:
As a long time collector of movie scores on LP and CD, I adore the part of the show where you quiz Brad (or whomever) on certain tracks from famous (and some not so famous) movie scores.
I like it too, so riddle me this........(not Radiodrome related)

In 80's Dan which movie is he referring about the Ski music and the machine gun toting henchmen?

I don't know myself but was thinking of finding sed movie. Hey, he had me at "machine gun toting henchmen" set to synth!
----

I loved when they opened with the HBO theme. They play good tunes.

Oh shit, that was Lost in the Static. Am I going to have my membership revoked?!

Regardless, Josh knows good music.

Back to top Go down
Son Of Jack Deth

Son Of Jack Deth

PostSubject: Re: More Soundtrack Trivia Please!   More Soundtrack Trivia Please! EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 7:41 pm

Conan the Librarian wrote:
Son Of Jack Deth wrote:

In 80's Dan which movie is he referring about the Ski music and the machine gun toting henchmen?

I don't know myself but was thinking of finding sed movie. Hey, he had me at "machine gun toting henchmen" set to synth!
----

Oh shit, that was Lost in the Static. Am I going to have my membership revoked?!

On Her Majesty's Secret Service was the music referenced for that. The music played when Brad is actually playing is from Better Off Dead.
Back to top Go down
Conan the Librarian

Conan the Librarian

PostSubject: Re: More Soundtrack Trivia Please!   More Soundtrack Trivia Please! EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 6:58 pm

Son Of Jack Deth wrote:
Conan the Librarian wrote:
Son Of Jack Deth wrote:

----

On Her Majesty's Secret Service was the music referenced for that. The music played when Brad is actually playing is from Better Off Dead.

Ah thank you. Will check out.

Yeah, I caught the Better off Dead reference and added 3 songs from the soundtrack to my workout mp3 player after I watched 80's Dan. Good tunes for jogging through 80's suburbia. It was 84 degrees the other day and I had to remove my ass from the office chair its attached to 24-7.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More Soundtrack Trivia Please!   More Soundtrack Trivia Please! Empty

Back to top Go down

More Soundtrack Trivia Please!
Page 1 of 1