Pierre Kirby Approved.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Jackelope is so slow at posting new shows

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Conan the Librarian

PostSubject: Jackelope is so slow at posting new shows   Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:12 am

Damn, I check all the time and it takes about 4-5 days. I think I heard mention during one of the shows that they prefer us listen live, so maybe that is their motivation/ or lack there of.

I tried to listen to Lost in the Static the other night, got distracted at 7:45 (I'm EST baby!) and snapped back to reality at 9:04. FUCK.

Carry on as you all were.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mhadley

PostSubject: Re: Jackelope is so slow at posting new shows   Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:10 pm

Conan the Librarian wrote:
Damn, I check all the time and it takes about 4-5 days. I think I heard mention during one of the shows that they prefer us listen live, so maybe that is their motivation/ or lack there of.

I tried to listen to Lost in the Static the other night, got distracted at 7:45 (I'm EST baby!) and snapped back to reality at 9:04. FUCK.

Yeah, they would prefer you listen "live" and it usuaully takes just under a week for the archives to be updated.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://1201beyondthewebsite.weebly.com/index.html
Conan the Librarian

PostSubject: Re: Jackelope is so slow at posting new shows   Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:03 pm

mhadley wrote:

Yeah, they would prefer you listen "live" and it usuaully takes just under a week for the archives to be updated.

Duly noted. Smart business I suppose.

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frank Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: Jackelope is so slow at posting new shows   Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:08 pm

mhadley wrote:

Duly noted. Smart business I suppose.

Thank you!

Right, can't get ratings if ya don't listen live.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Conan the Librarian

PostSubject: Re: Jackelope is so slow at posting new shows   Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:05 am

See.....something is off. The last two times I listened live, it was last weeks show.

I think I am going nuts (?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mhadley

PostSubject: Re: Jackelope is so slow at posting new shows   Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:26 am

See.....something is off. The last two times I listened live, it was last weeks show.

What one was it?
Back to top Go down
Son Of Jack Deth

PostSubject: Re: Jackelope is so slow at posting new shows   Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:35 am

mhadley wrote:

What one was it?

Second from the right, two back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mhadley

PostSubject: Re: Jackelope is so slow at posting new shows   Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:39 pm

When that happens thats a computer issue. We are producing a new episode each week so if you hear the same one twice on Thursdays, e-mail Jackalope and let them know. The archive episode will be correct.
Back to top Go down
Conan the Librarian

PostSubject: Re: Jackelope is so slow at posting new shows   Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:01 pm

Yeah, you guys have been telling me that it's correct and it's been screwing with my head.

Live last night was the entire Quenton Tarrentino deal again. Listening a few weeks prior, I heard the 42nd street Pete fill in for the second time. Think I got the Fredd'ys nightmares twice in a row.

I will mention it to Jackelope.

That's why I kept trying to track down the archives soon because I've missed it during like 3 weeks of loyal listening.

So....was it a good one? Hehe. I will just have to savor my episodes like a fine wine. Technically, it's no big deal since I've been listening to each episode like 4 times anyways.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mhadley

PostSubject: Re: Jackelope is so slow at posting new shows   Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:40 am

Yeah, you guys have been telling me that it's correct and it's been screwing with my head.

Live last night was the entire Quenton Tarrentino deal again. Listening a few weeks prior, I heard the 42nd street Pete fill in for the second time. Think I got the Fredd'ys nightmares twice in a row.

I will mention it to Jackelope.

That's why I kept trying to track down the archives soon because I've missed it during like 3 weeks of loyal listening.

So....was it a good one? Hehe. I will just have to savor my episodes like a fine wine. Technically, it's no big deal since I've been listening to each episode like 4 times anyways.

Last night Ed Glaser stopped by.

http://www.jackaloperadio.com/

The archives can be found from the main page and I will call Jackalope and see if I can find out what is happening...
Back to top Go down
Conan the Librarian

PostSubject: Re: Jackelope is so slow at posting new shows   Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:18 pm

Mr Sheets says he is on the job!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jackelope is so slow at posting new shows   

Back to top Go down

Jackelope is so slow at posting new shows
Page 1 of 1