Pierre Kirby Approved.
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Jackelope is so slow at posting new shows

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Conan the Librarian

avatar

Posts : 64
Join date : 2011-01-29
Age : 37
Location : Jacksonville, Fl

PostSubject: Jackelope is so slow at posting new shows   Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:12 am

Damn, I check all the time and it takes about 4-5 days. I think I heard mention during one of the shows that they prefer us listen live, so maybe that is their motivation/ or lack there of.


I tried to listen to Lost in the Static the other night, got distracted at 7:45 (I'm EST baby!) and snapped back to reality at 9:04. FUCK.

Carry on as you all were.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mhadley



Posts : 38
Join date : 2011-02-27
Age : 42
Location : Sturgeon Bay, WI

PostSubject: Re: Jackelope is so slow at posting new shows   Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:10 pm

Conan the Librarian wrote:
Damn, I check all the time and it takes about 4-5 days. I think I heard mention during one of the shows that they prefer us listen live, so maybe that is their motivation/ or lack there of.


I tried to listen to Lost in the Static the other night, got distracted at 7:45 (I'm EST baby!) and snapped back to reality at 9:04. FUCK.

Carry on as you all were.

Yeah, they would prefer you listen "live" and it usuaully takes just under a week for the archives to be updated.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://1201beyondthewebsite.weebly.com/index.html
Conan the Librarian

avatar

Posts : 64
Join date : 2011-01-29
Age : 37
Location : Jacksonville, Fl

PostSubject: Re: Jackelope is so slow at posting new shows   Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:03 pm

mhadley wrote:
Conan the Librarian wrote:
Damn, I check all the time and it takes about 4-5 days. I think I heard mention during one of the shows that they prefer us listen live, so maybe that is their motivation/ or lack there of.


I tried to listen to Lost in the Static the other night, got distracted at 7:45 (I'm EST baby!) and snapped back to reality at 9:04. FUCK.

Carry on as you all were.

Yeah, they would prefer you listen "live" and it usuaully takes just under a week for the archives to be updated.

Duly noted. Smart business I suppose.

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frank Rizzo

avatar

Posts : 1456
Join date : 2011-02-02
Age : 32

PostSubject: Re: Jackelope is so slow at posting new shows   Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:08 pm

Conan the Librarian wrote:
mhadley wrote:
Conan the Librarian wrote:
Damn, I check all the time and it takes about 4-5 days. I think I heard mention during one of the shows that they prefer us listen live, so maybe that is their motivation/ or lack there of.


I tried to listen to Lost in the Static the other night, got distracted at 7:45 (I'm EST baby!) and snapped back to reality at 9:04. FUCK.

Carry on as you all were.

Yeah, they would prefer you listen "live" and it usuaully takes just under a week for the archives to be updated.

Duly noted. Smart business I suppose.

Thank you!

Right, can't get ratings if ya don't listen live.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Conan the Librarian

avatar

Posts : 64
Join date : 2011-01-29
Age : 37
Location : Jacksonville, Fl

PostSubject: Re: Jackelope is so slow at posting new shows   Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:05 am

See.....something is off. The last two times I listened live, it was last weeks show.

I think I am going nuts (?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mhadley



Posts : 38
Join date : 2011-02-27
Age : 42
Location : Sturgeon Bay, WI

PostSubject: Re: Jackelope is so slow at posting new shows   Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:26 am

Conan the Librarian wrote:
See.....something is off. The last two times I listened live, it was last weeks show.

I think I am going nuts (?)

What one was it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://1201beyondthewebsite.weebly.com/index.html
Son Of Jack Deth

avatar

Posts : 411
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 47

PostSubject: Re: Jackelope is so slow at posting new shows   Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:35 am

mhadley wrote:
Conan the Librarian wrote:
See.....something is off. The last two times I listened live, it was last weeks show.

I think I am going nuts (?)

What one was it?


Second from the right, two back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mhadley



Posts : 38
Join date : 2011-02-27
Age : 42
Location : Sturgeon Bay, WI

PostSubject: Re: Jackelope is so slow at posting new shows   Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:39 pm

Conan the Librarian wrote:
See.....something is off. The last two times I listened live, it was last weeks show.

I think I am going nuts (?)

When that happens thats a computer issue. We are producing a new episode each week so if you hear the same one twice on Thursdays, e-mail Jackalope and let them know. The archive episode will be correct.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://1201beyondthewebsite.weebly.com/index.html
Conan the Librarian

avatar

Posts : 64
Join date : 2011-01-29
Age : 37
Location : Jacksonville, Fl

PostSubject: Re: Jackelope is so slow at posting new shows   Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:01 pm

Yeah, you guys have been telling me that it's correct and it's been screwing with my head.

Live last night was the entire Quenton Tarrentino deal again. Listening a few weeks prior, I heard the 42nd street Pete fill in for the second time. Think I got the Fredd'ys nightmares twice in a row.


I will mention it to Jackelope.

That's why I kept trying to track down the archives soon because I've missed it during like 3 weeks of loyal listening.



So....was it a good one? Hehe. I will just have to savor my episodes like a fine wine. Technically, it's no big deal since I've been listening to each episode like 4 times anyways.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mhadley



Posts : 38
Join date : 2011-02-27
Age : 42
Location : Sturgeon Bay, WI

PostSubject: Re: Jackelope is so slow at posting new shows   Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:40 am

Conan the Librarian wrote:
Yeah, you guys have been telling me that it's correct and it's been screwing with my head.

Live last night was the entire Quenton Tarrentino deal again. Listening a few weeks prior, I heard the 42nd street Pete fill in for the second time. Think I got the Fredd'ys nightmares twice in a row.


I will mention it to Jackelope.

That's why I kept trying to track down the archives soon because I've missed it during like 3 weeks of loyal listening.



So....was it a good one? Hehe. I will just have to savor my episodes like a fine wine. Technically, it's no big deal since I've been listening to each episode like 4 times anyways.

Last night Ed Glaser stopped by.

http://www.jackaloperadio.com/

The archives can be found from the main page and I will call Jackalope and see if I can find out what is happening...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://1201beyondthewebsite.weebly.com/index.html
Conan the Librarian

avatar

Posts : 64
Join date : 2011-01-29
Age : 37
Location : Jacksonville, Fl

PostSubject: Re: Jackelope is so slow at posting new shows   Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:18 pm

Mr Sheets says he is on the job!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Jackelope is so slow at posting new shows   

Back to top Go down
 
Jackelope is so slow at posting new shows
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» A plane crash in slow motion!
» DFN shows Negative quantity of share
» Why this Slow trend of share price movement?
» Why cse.lk is soooo slow?
» Sri Lanka market regulator starts education TV series

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cinema Snob :: Snobcast-
Jump to: