Pierre Kirby Approved.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Cinema Snob: Billy the Kid VS Dracula

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: The Cinema Snob: Billy the Kid VS Dracula   Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:19 pm

http://thecinemasnob.com/2011/02/22/billy-the-kid-vs-dracula.aspx
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thecinemasnob.forumotion.com
obin_gam

PostSubject: Re: The Cinema Snob: Billy the Kid VS Dracula   Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:47 pm

This was one the best reviews yet - I rellay need to see this movie, looks hilarious Very Happy

And that shin - I could see an epic battle between Ash and Dracula James Underhill any day!

I also love the "uuaagh" he gives in the mirror-scene, almost exactly the same as Burgess Merediths The Penguin haha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LucasChad

PostSubject: Re: The Cinema Snob: Billy the Kid VS Dracula   Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:51 pm

You know Brad, I don't know which Carradine Dracula you like more, the one from the two 1940s Universal horror films (House of Frankenstein/House of Dracula) or this one.

Still when it comes to Dracula, I'm more into Christopher Lee's Dracula while Bela Lugosi's Dracula is classic stuff to watch!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frank Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: The Cinema Snob: Billy the Kid VS Dracula   Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:14 pm

It was also a great touch using "Night Train to Mondo Fine" from Red Zone Cuba.

"Well, they don't call John Carradine "the voice" for nothing..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
IAKO

PostSubject: Re: The Cinema Snob: Billy the Kid VS Dracula   Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:38 am

Oh yes, finally a western... well, kind of. John Carradine's performance makes you wish the movie was better than it seems to be.

And that was one great title card!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Conan the Librarian

PostSubject: Re: The Cinema Snob: Billy the Kid VS Dracula   Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:43 pm

When she showed Dracula Underwood his lack of reflection, he sounded like Wario!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wildhoney66

PostSubject: Re: The Cinema Snob: Billy the Kid VS Dracula   Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:02 am

i've seen this movie a few times. & you know what i think it's a decent film. not great by any means. HELL NO! but if you go into it not expecting a damn thing. & try to not pay any attention to it's faults in which there ARE many. such as old

"Dracula" going around in the daytime! it's a decent film. & it's one of "John Carradine"s better films during his years doing B Movies. he considered it his WORST film he EVER made BY FAR! but you know what? i don't think it is.

he HAS done FAR WORSE than this one. BY FAR!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Cinema Snob: Billy the Kid VS Dracula   

Back to top Go down

The Cinema Snob: Billy the Kid VS Dracula
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1