Pierre Kirby Approved.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Suggestions for next CinemaSnob.com miniseries!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
LucasChad

PostSubject: Suggestions for next CinemaSnob.com miniseries!   Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:40 pm

Now that Hooker with a Heart of Gold is over, does anybody have any suggestions for what the next miniseries should be. Because I think we as a fan community can help Brad out with his next project.

Here's my suggestion:

Maybe a more action-packed film in the tradition of classic 80s action movies like Commando and Rambo: First Blood Part II. It should feature a soundtrack packed with hard rock music from the 70s, 80s, and 90s.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frank Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for next CinemaSnob.com miniseries!   Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:00 pm

I'd like to see Brad and the gang do a cheesy 80's slasher movie, you know the types: "Group of horny teens go into "Insert deserted place where people can be killed off one by one" for a night of drugs, booze, and sex, only to get picked off by a masked killer".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frank Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for next CinemaSnob.com miniseries!   Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:21 pm

Another idea, a comedy murder mystery in the vein of "Clue" or "Murder by Death".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thecigarsnob

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for next CinemaSnob.com miniseries!   Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:15 pm

here's is my idea..

how about a prequel/spin off that focuses on Steele and crosses over with hooker, telling of how and why he does what he does and the fight that lead to the hand/eyepatch.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://jasonknightonline.com
AssimanDHI

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for next CinemaSnob.com miniseries!   Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:14 pm

There's like two idiot asshole teenagers, like Beavis & Butthead/ Wayne and his friend except even more retarded, and they're like harassing Brad. Brad plays an alcoholic man who's going through divorce and is getting into alcohol and gambling. These shithead neighbors of course drive Brad to insanity with their insane tricks. Like other one of those idiot kids takes a shit on Brad's front lawn and when Brad decides to shoot him, he actually shoots the other neighbor's dog or something stupid like that. Brad is getting in trouble all the time even though he's just trying to get rid of those annoying teens. In the end, Brad kills himself alone and nobody visits his grave, because he was unloved by everybody at the end of his sad life. Only people who visit his grave are ironically the people who ruined his life: those annoying teenagers.

I don't know why, but I think Brad could do that role perfectly. "What's so funny you stupid assholes?", "get the fuck out of my house!", "why would you take a piss in my mailbox, you damn dirty shitheads!", "oh my balls, my fucking balls! Why would you play golf on my fucking lawn, you fucking fucks!". The kids also ruin Brad's new car and hilarity ensues
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Son Of Jack Deth

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for next CinemaSnob.com miniseries!   Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:18 pm

Thecigarsnob wrote:
here's is my idea..

how about a prequel/spin off that focuses on Steele and crosses over with hooker, telling of how and why he does what he does and the fight that lead to the hand/eyepatch.

Well, now that Steele's live in love has the heart of gold, she can bring him back to life. He was the only man to treat he decently (which was a nice twist BTW Brad. Good job there)At least that is how I interpreted the ending.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frank Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for next CinemaSnob.com miniseries!   Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:53 am

AssimanDHI wrote:
There's like two idiot asshole teenagers, like Beavis & Butthead/ Wayne and his friend except even more retarded, and they're like harassing Brad. Brad plays an alcoholic man who's going through divorce and is getting into alcohol and gambling. These shithead neighbors of course drive Brad to insanity with their insane tricks. Like other one of those idiot kids takes a shit on Brad's front lawn and when Brad decides to shoot him, he actually shoots the other neighbor's dog or something stupid like that. Brad is getting in trouble all the time even though he's just trying to get rid of those annoying teens. In the end, Brad kills himself alone and nobody visits his grave, because he was unloved by everybody at the end of his sad life. Only people who visit his grave are ironically the people who ruined his life: those annoying teenagers.

I don't know why, but I think Brad could do that role perfectly. "What's so funny you stupid assholes?", "get the fuck out of my house!", "why would you take a piss in my mailbox, you damn dirty shitheads!", "oh my balls, my fucking balls! Why would you play golf on my fucking lawn, you fucking fucks!". The kids also ruin Brad's new car and hilarity ensues

Sounds like the feel good, family movie of the year!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AssimanDHI

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for next CinemaSnob.com miniseries!   Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:20 am

Frank Rizzo wrote:

Sounds like the feel good, family movie of the year!
Hah, totally!

I don't know, I think it would just be cool to see Brad getting angry at teenagers and growling at them; "please, just go away and leave me alone with my best friend Jack Daniels here". The only problem would be getting two young actors who can pull off those delinquents roles perfectly. "Dude, let's call the police with this phone we found and say that we're kidnapped and trapped in Mr. Jones' basement!", "duuuude, that's hardcore, LOL".

*Brad watching news on TV*
"Some sick pedophile kidnapped teenagers again, I hope they busts his ass"
*They play the 911 call on the news*
"Holy shit, that voice... It's those darn kids!"
*They show suspect's house on TV*
"Holy shit, that looks like my house"
*They show SWAT breaking into the house*
"Holy shit, I heard that window breaking! Maybe the suspect lives nearby!"
"GET DOWN OR WE'LL BLOW YOUR FUCKING HEAD OFF!"
"Holy fuck, that's no surround system"

Hilarity ensues. Especially when Brad's wife calls him later on and tells him; "you sick fuck! You'll never see our kids again!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frank Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for next CinemaSnob.com miniseries!   Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:26 am

This sounds more like something that Clint Eastwood, William Hurt, or Kevin Spacey would be good at.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tommy Wiseau

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for next CinemaSnob.com miniseries!   Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:31 am

Maybe Brad should do it in 30 years' time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frank Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for next CinemaSnob.com miniseries!   Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:32 am

It's be funny to hear Brad growl "Get off of my lawn..." all Eastwood like.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AssimanDHI

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for next CinemaSnob.com miniseries!   Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:39 am

Tommy Wiseau wrote:
Maybe Brad should do it in 30 years' time.
Naah, then he's too old.

The point of the series would be that Brad's an nice guy! He's honestly a really nice person with his whole life ahead of him and perfect marriage, new baby was just born and everything. Then those stupid kids move right next door. The teens aren't really evil people, they're just irritating and do stupid shit as pranks without realising that they might cause real trouble. They unknowingly destroy Brad's life and the all nice Brad becomes this paranoid hermit who finally decides to end his life.

You would feel bad for Brad, shouting at the screen: "NO YOU STUPID WOMAN! IT'S NOT BRAD'S FAULT! YOU MISUNDERSTOOD!", but you wouldn't hate the teens either because: A) they're funny as hell, B) they're not doing the damage they cause on purpose.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frank Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for next CinemaSnob.com miniseries!   Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:42 am

It sounds like a more comedic version of "Falling Down" to me now...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AssimanDHI

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for next CinemaSnob.com miniseries!   Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:48 am

Haven't seen that one so I can't say...

I had this fun idea. Divorced and drunk Brad is trying to get a new job, but the kids somehow mess up his job interview. We would also see some hilarious scenes like Angry Brad VS drive through, Drunk Brad VS police and other goodness.
It would be so dark that you're thinking all the time; "there has to be an happy and heart warming ending...". Then there would be something like that, but it suddenly changes into Brad killing himself because the bastard teens decided to do their grand finale prank
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frank Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for next CinemaSnob.com miniseries!   Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:50 am

Oh now you're just trying to win the "Most Depressing idea for a Movie" award....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AssimanDHI

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for next CinemaSnob.com miniseries!   Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:54 am

Well, it shouldn't be depressive. Sure it's depressive when written down like this, but it would be actually pretty funny if done right. Brad's interaction with those teenagers would be hilarious and of course the teens themselves would be hilarious with their stupid jokes.

I think it also has some Donald Duck quality to it as well. Donald gets always kicked around and you want to see him win for once. Then when he finally says; "okay, that's enough!" he gets even in bigger trouble! Now double that, make it ten times darker and replace Donald with Brad.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frank Rizzo

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for next CinemaSnob.com miniseries!   Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:20 am

"The Day the Duck Cried", starring Brad Jones....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AssimanDHI

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for next CinemaSnob.com miniseries!   Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:22 am

"The Day The Caligula Blushed" Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for next CinemaSnob.com miniseries!   

Back to top Go down

Suggestions for next CinemaSnob.com miniseries!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1