The Cinema Snob
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pierre Kirby Approved.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Doug Walker Doesn't Get "The Wall"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Otaku4Life

Otaku4Life

Doug Walker Doesn't Get "The Wall" Empty
PostSubject: Doug Walker Doesn't Get "The Wall"   Doug Walker Doesn't Get "The Wall" EmptyMon May 01, 2023 8:54 am

I've recently watched the Nostalgia Critic's episode/review of Pink Floyd's 1982 film "The Wall" & he truly doesn't get what it's about which is why it's his most hated/disliked video on YouTube.

Here's a video which explains everything.
Back to top Go down
wildhoney66

wildhoney66

Doug Walker Doesn't Get "The Wall" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doug Walker Doesn't Get "The Wall"   Doug Walker Doesn't Get "The Wall" EmptySun Jun 11, 2023 12:20 am

it's nice to see you again on here i do still come on here once in awhile but we always seem to miss one another, honestly i've never seen the movie The Wall or Doug's video about it either. i've seen bits and pieces and didn't get it either but that was years ago. but than you don't see me making a fucking video either lol. it's been awhile i hope all is well, Brad here i guess is gonna be a father if i recall i think he's maybe the last one of Team Snob when they were still around that wasn't a parent yet or maybe i'm wrong and he's one of the last ones i'm not entirely sure. apparently it's a boy. i dunno if they've said a name yet.

i really haven't watched him in quite awhile and i really dunno why either. he finally posted the last Pierre Kirby episode recently after all these years lol! i watched part of it but not all of it and apparently he had issues trying to find a dubbed copy into english if my memory is right again.
Back to top Go down

Doug Walker Doesn't Get "The Wall"
Page 1 of 1